Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Empty
PostSubject: Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs.   Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:01 pm

I couldn’t for the life of me figure out how Stream was rattling off KDR’s and W/L in the pregame lobbies. “I just check the leader boards” he would say.

I check the leader boards and all I see is Dom info. WTF?

For us new guys:
You check it in the Barracks, then down to leader boards. Choose WIN or KILLS, Press Triangle (for PS3, XBoxers please update) for options, select lobby. There you have it , now you too can be a Goat Pro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs.   Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:39 pm

Thanks for posting this, I had no idea either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs.   Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:42 pm

I do this as second nature now. Yesterday I questions Mr. "RonaldMcdonald" when I saw he had a sustained K/D of 4.0. I actually decided not to pull us out of the map and sure enough after just a few minutes he left. Wouldn't want to affect his precious KDR when going up against some people who actually know how to play!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs.   Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:57 pm

The button sequence for finding this out will soon be like the Konami code to me...I do it without thinking now.

There are 2 kinds of high KD players...Guys that play only for KD, never play the objective, and have terrible WL, and those who quit if they don't start the match on a killstreak. I have seen many good gameplay vids online, from the best of the best, and they are good, but they are almost always playing against lots of randumb noobs, and have considerable connection advantage.

Guy last night was over 3, and finished bottom of the leaderboard 2x in a row. Sure, he went 15-3 (5KD), but never a cap. Not one. And he lost 2x in a row and bailed.

Those youtube guys who maintain high KDs (over 4) only play in games where they know the punchline before the joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs.   Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:27 pm

I try to keep my eye on this, especially if I'm party leader, a high KD or two isn't enough to make me pull out of a lobby. One game the other night played a team that had 5 guys over 1 KD all were under 1 W/L...we stayed and crushed...they might have been the kids that made fun of our KD then rage quit...

I like to play against the guys that have 20K dom kills and about 1k caps just to beat there ass...but will get away from it sometimes just because the TDMers playing DOM get annoying as hell...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs.   Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:00 pm

I try to check just to see what i'm getting into, W/L i think is more important than KDR. The high KDR guys are usually TDMers.

I don't like to check when i'm leader only because of the many screens you have to back out of to Goat, I've missed the Goat a few times trying to back out before the match starts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs.   Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:51 pm

lol I dont get it... Why would kdr be something to look for in a game of dom? Sure that guy might be good at shooting but isnt capping a flag in dom the main objective?

So someone with a good kdr can still lose if they are not capping flags.

For me personally, I find it a lot more fun trying to beat people with good kdr...lol sure i may die a lot but i still like the challenge lol....

does shit for my kdr but I wont know unless i try lol....just my $2 an 50 cents lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs.   Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:12 pm

Well when you pull it up and if you're in a party of 6, there's a good chance you'll be matched against party of 6 (or 5 & a random, etc).

You check KDRs, and they're all close to 2, 7th prestige and higher, and talking shit before the match. It's going to be interesting... (insert "you gonna get raped" picture here).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs.   Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:35 am

The high KDR also means more Kill Streaks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs.   Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:43 am

Hero's your gonna get raped photo

[img]Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Raped10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs.   Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:29 am

I will look at the leaderboard (The main one) to see but I don't mind playing higher ranked ppl.

Like last night in KC 4 ppl ranked ranged from 139..1093.

Me and 3 random's kicked there ass.... ok I kicked there ass, and they talked shit all game long and in the lobbie then they and bailed (they where all stand on TI muppets). I have noticed that allot of ppl join are game and then leave. It can't be my KDR as its 1.3 (ish) and my win loss is 58% the only thing it can be is my rank on the board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs.   Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:01 am

Angel you are correct, I usually check KDR and then WL if both are high (multiple players) good chances it should be a "goat pro" but unfortunately we cannot predict the erratic connection issues. KDR really does not mean that much but it can give you a heads up if you need to run your Blind Eye/Stinger class Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs.   Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking Lobby Leader Boards… for us noobs.
Page 1 of 1