Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway?

Go down 
+8
WREG
Mason32nd
walldoggy
Kamea6
DELTAxDOG
The1UrLookin4
Ogbunabali
JK STEELERS68
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kamea6

So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway?   So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:15 pm

i've been playing all the cod series since mw2 just like most of the guys here, i did a few searches during the time i was playing mw2, i think i found a clan called the old man clan, joined the forum, but i never really pursued it. when mw3 came out, some thing just told me to give the clan search another try, so i went online found the top 100 clans site, scrolled through the list, which i found that most had requirements and tryouts. the only one that stuck out was the over 30 clan, clicked on it, signed up, and the rest is history. everything about my game has improved since coming to the 30, it was a much needed break away from playing with randumbs. i actually enjoy playing this game now. thanks dave for making this clan what it is, and giving us old guys a place to connect with other mature old guys so we can get out there and kick some pixel butt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway?   So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:35 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
For all you sentimental type folks:

MW3 forum post:

http://www.mw3forum.com/showthread.php?t=15048

GameFaqs forum post:

http://www.gamespot.com/call-of-duty-black-ops/forum/if-you-are-age-30-or-older-57839965/

Link to the OG [>30<] forum:

http://www.over30clan.com/apps/forums/topics/show/4581522-just
Yep I saw the gamefaqs post too and joined up. First game was during the day on the WC as I was home watching the kids and ended up running with Shorty and the UK crew. Those guys were fun to play with. Eventually, settled into the night time routine with a regular group and started to have much more fun than playing solo.

FYI, I think the archived thread there is truncated as I couldn't find my post, which I noted was post #166. They only have 150 posts there.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway?   So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:13 pm

awww looky there. post number 138 is where I broke my clan cherry.

I remember writing down all of the other PSN names in a notebook, then typing them in, one by one, into the rediculous friend system.

The_1, Audio, Bomberball and Shorty were a few of the first ones I added..

http://www.mw3forum.com/showpost.php?p=234640&postcount=138
Back to top Go down
Mason32nd

Mason32nd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway?   So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:37 pm

i was looking thru BlackOpsForum to find some clans to have friendly matches against , and found The 30's
seemed like a good bunch of guys, so i joined the site to set some matches set up. at the time there were only very very few members here (does that qualify me as an OG ?) and i never left..
speaking of friendly matches, oh wait , thats for another thread....but i think we are long overdue
Back to top Go down
WREG

WREG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway?   So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:40 pm

I have been playing COD since MW1. MW3 has put such an emphasis on Clans, so it got me thinking that I should see what it is all about. I went online and googled clan strategies and found the over 30 clan. I read a thread about domination strategy, loved what I saw, and joined up. Before I found the clan, I wondered what it would be like to play as a team to cap flags. It good to meet other players who aren’t kids and love to play MW3 and Blops.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway?   So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:15 pm

I'am here because Dog_soildier advised me to try this clan and we played black ops to gether a lot.we should have found the 30 sooner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway?   So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:31 pm

In the Black Ops forums I ran across a group called Guys Over 30. It was a loosely formed group that had good intentions but never really went anywhere. When MW3 came out I was looking around Elite and was searching different combinations of clans with 30 when I found Over 30 Clan. It looked like something I might be interested in. I went to the website and liked what I saw so I registered and here I am.
I've got to say that I'm glad I joined. I've found a new interest in other game types because I'm not a randumb anymore. Some of the most fun has been the private matches that pop up from time to time. It's fun to know the other people remember we are just playing a game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway?   So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:02 pm

I swear one day I was playing some Domination on Summit and there was The1 kicking my ass (I only swear this b/c the name was so amusing). However....this is the real story.

I was surfing IGN, watching COD videos (loved the kills of the week & commentaries, anyone every play against Bobbya1984 on the xbox side??) and browsing the message boards. BOps was my first online FPS and I was always playing with randoms. I started to get a few people on my FL that were regulars but then they all stopepd playing. Somehow, I was posting back and forth with a guy named gmoswell who said I should try the over30s. I went to check it out and the rest was history. I joined shortly after MW3 came out and am glad to be a member. I have not since seen gmoswell online but glad he introduced me to the 30s. Thanks Dave and all the other 30s!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway?   So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:37 am

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
For all you sentimental type folks:

MW3 forum post:

http://www.mw3forum.com/showthread.php?t=15048

Sweet! In on page 1!

Crazy seeing this clan grow to the size it is now... makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.
Back to top Go down
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway?   So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Looking for a clan on the top 100.

Was a littel worried about this (manic guy and his reach arounds ).

I found a ton of good guys, gals & death misteres in the 30 so I'am here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway?   So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:43 pm

I had been a part of three clans during my xbox days so when I got mw3 for ps3 I knew I wanted to join up with one. I watch the mw3 forums for acouple weeks but didnot see what I was looking for. Went with an internet search and came across the top 100. Lurked on a couple forums I found there an in the end the 30 looked likeit was the one. Not to big to get lost in but big enough u had a couple people at least on at all times. But most imortantly the ratio of duche bag to non duche bag was in proper proportion
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway?   So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:46 pm

I have to say my story is just like the rest of the fellow Xboxers. Played all of MW2 and most of BLOPS as a loner. So just like the the rest of us i hit the google search and found the top 100 clans. Seen there wasnt too many Xboxers here and decided to join and have never looked back since then and will probly call this place my home away from home. Thanks Dave
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway?   So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Not trying to side track this thread my own thread, but Dave do you remember all the trouble you and Raz were having getting people to be able to be accepted on the forum for the beginning of the xbox side. I think I still have myself signed up for that site in order to join.

It kind of made me feel like Steagles99 when he was messaging me asking if I was going to hack him. I'm so glad I got my login info.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway?   So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:29 pm

I remember seeing posts about the 30 on the BlackOpsForum.

So I did a search, found out you were also in the top 100 and decided to take the plunge.

Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway?   So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:28 am

I'm brand new to the 30, less than a week in, but I'll chime in. I had been thinking about joining a clan but didn't really look into it until I received a couple of random invites to clans. When I sent a message to find out how old the people were, I got one with no response and one that he was 15. So, I decided to search online to see if there were any clans with more seasoned (yes "seasoned") players. I did a search for "mw3 clans over 30" and the site for the top 100 came up, I checked out the clan and asked to join.
It's been fun in my limited time playing with you guys. I had all but given up on Domination with all of the randoms; it seemed that I was the only one playing the objectives. Tonight's clan op wasn't quite conducive to playing to win, but it was still fun (if a bit dizzying.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway?   So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:40 am

I'm new also, I was in a clan that accepted 16+ gamer's and older and of coarse most of them were around 16-20. I wanted to find a more mature clan, searched, and found over 30 in top 100. So, just getting my feet wet, look forward to teaming up with you guys/gals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway?   So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So how did you come find the Over 30 Clan anyway?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2