Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

epic m.o.a.b. fail!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

epic m.o.a.b. fail! Empty
PostSubject: epic m.o.a.b. fail!   epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:31 pm

Why wasent i running extended mags?!!!! started off a game of dom on interchange, i ran down to C flag got 3 kills and caped the flag before the other team. then ran up to my sniper pos. faceing the hallway leading out of A dom, they were spawn traped! Im settin there just picking them off one by one when it hits me, have i died yet? nope 18-0 and i think "this is it im gonna get a moab!" just then the low fule light comes on and FUCK all the little fanny packs are in the hall way with all those fuckers who are rage micing the shit out of me! So im 22-0 all gun kills, running overkill pro and i think i got a chance so me and my ump make a run for it, one guy and me, i suprise him, shoot and WTF i get bich slaped by the lag phatom and no hit markers dead on this mother, so he quick scopes me, moab done 28-7 in the end, epic fail cuse i wanted to get my L118A gold so i was not running the useual extend mags Sad i do need to say thanks to JR, androskhy, deadmyt, and shit im sorry forget who else was in the lobby but thank you guys for holding down your side of the map so i could fuck up my own moab lol
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: epic m.o.a.b. fail!   epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:34 pm

sorry to hear you didn't get your moab, keep trying it'll come.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: epic m.o.a.b. fail!   epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:43 pm

Kamea6 wrote:
sorry to hear you didn't get your moab, keep trying it'll come.

I wasent tryin at first lol just was almost there and screwed it up.. i keep laughing at myself about it, wish i had the video to post so you could see how bad it was, might even have made a spot on kill faces top 5 fails of the week lol!

kamea, have you been playin on xbox at all? if you do dont forget to hit me up...
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: epic m.o.a.b. fail!   epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:57 pm

lol sucks. That's when you get the MOAB, when you least expect it. At least that's what everyone tells me. I would have no idea as I never get close. lol

But I'm sure you'll get one soon if you got that close. I'm sure you've got the skills for it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Kamea6

Kamea6

PostSubject: Re: epic m.o.a.b. fail!   epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:59 pm

no i haven't gotten on yet, i gotta pry it away from my son first, but when i do i will definitely give you a shout. i was watching one of deoge videos last nite on his patrol routes for arkaden and lockdown, made me want to play a couple of games with you guys and see what it's like playing with the xbox clannies.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: epic m.o.a.b. fail!   epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Kamea, you can start up Late Night WC XBOX! Just don't forget the little people here on the PS3. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Kamea6

Kamea6

PostSubject: Re: epic m.o.a.b. fail!   epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:44 pm

walldoggy wrote:
Kamea, you can start up Late Night WC XBOX! Just don't forget the little people here on the PS3. lol
lol! don't worry walldog, i'm never gonna leave my late nite wc bros, just wanna peek in the neighbors house. PS3 is my home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: epic m.o.a.b. fail!   epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:20 pm

bummer about the moab man...i've never even been close...sounds like you'll hit it soon though...keep droppin 'em!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: epic m.o.a.b. fail!   epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:28 pm

All of my highest kill streaks have come at the beginning of games. So far i had a 19 gun kill streak and one today that was 15, but I never even considered it because I wasn't running a setup that could produce a MOAB anyway.

I'm certain I'll never sniff a MOAB, but i'm sure if you get close enough times, you relax and stop sabotaging yourself. Wouldn't mind seeing a clip of the 18-0 though, if you have it handy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: epic m.o.a.b. fail!   epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:34 pm

I've run up to 16 a few times, but I never run scavenger and when I get on long streaks I often die picking up a gun...
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: epic m.o.a.b. fail!   epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:52 am

CaptainHammer420 wrote:
All of my highest kill streaks have come at the beginning of games. So far i had a 19 gun kill streak and one today that was 15, but I never even considered it because I wasn't running a setup that could produce a MOAB anyway.

I'm certain I'll never sniff a MOAB, but i'm sure if you get close enough times, you relax and stop sabotaging yourself. Wouldn't mind seeing a clip of the 18-0 though, if you have it handy.

I made it to 22-0, at 18 is when i relised i was getting close to it lol... i wish i had the clip too but for you guys it wouldnt be that fun to see, it would mostly be me layin in the weeds sniping lol now if i had it with the other teams rage mics that might be fun to see lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: epic m.o.a.b. fail!   epic m.o.a.b. fail! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

epic m.o.a.b. fail!
Page 1 of 1