Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

KOTW should be canceled.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

KOTW should be canceled.  Empty
PostSubject: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:53 am

It's not fair on you guys having to play against us. We are just to good for ye all. I am sure none of you want to be embarresed anymore. We do feel embarresed for you to the extent that we normally only play at about 60 per cent.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:02 am

oh boy lmao such a dick lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:05 am

look fran there is one simple reason to why KOTW should be canceled.

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

just in case you dont understand ^^^^^^^^^^

i thought id spell it out in your own language
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:15 am

No such thing as lag Bomber, it's just an imaginary thing the American boys made up to mask their their lack of skill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:29 am

Oh the FMG9 abuser has spoken. Although it's pure bullshit, he has come out of his hole and ventured out into the sunlight. Dont get burned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:35 am

Hey I am insulted by that post Vegas, I have been poking my pp90 in peoples eyes aswell I will have you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:37 am

I seem to recall taking 1st place in a FFA with said FMG9 abuser... i guess my lack of skill got the better of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:44 am

Anyone can get lucky once. My memory aint great but did I beat you in the next one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:50 am

Ouch Francis .......

Don't get burned.put ya sun cream on and abuse these lag fags that call themselves gamers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:56 am

franread5 wrote:
Anyone can get lucky once. My memory aint great but did I beat you in the next one?

You are right, we were tied at 28 and you took me from behind, twice. I did make you my victim, however.

KOTW should be canceled.  Ffa_do10

KOTW should be canceled.  Faa_bo10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:04 am

Impress me, Francis...'cause you're just a one trick pony with your FMGs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:06 am

Yea,Eric.Francis loves getting it from behind......... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:10 am

Funny fuckers aren't ya.

Here I am being serious for once and offering you guys a way out of KOTW and you are trying to bait me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:16 am

Isn't he adorable?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:21 am

Yeah he is,in very small doses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:25 am

It's ok Fran, if you are scared, just say so. We won't hold it against you as it's only natural to be frightened of clearly superior players.

I found the video here of you sitting around chatting with other EUK members while Stream_Man was practicing his sniping skills:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntvkk-x4CWU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:39 am

Dont fuck with the beast known as xXXCerebusxXXAardvarkXXx.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:50 am

WOW, just WOW !!! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:54 am

Shorty maybe you should put Fran back on his leash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:01 am

u404398 wrote:
Shorty maybe you should put Fran back on his leash.

Maybe you just euthanise that mofo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:08 am

Oh this is getting nasty now.

Someone is gonna get hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:18 am

You are all bully's, you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:24 am

I admit it. And am not ashamed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:35 am

We are not bullys, Fran... We are Americans...now shut the fuck up and go get us some pancakes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:38 am

MANIC wrote:
We are not bullys, Fran... We are Americans...now shut the fuck up and go get us some pancakes

I prefer tea and crumpetts with a side of grey poupon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOTW should be canceled.    KOTW should be canceled.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KOTW should be canceled.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next