Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Here's why you can hear a train.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Here's why you can hear a train. Empty
PostSubject: Here's why you can hear a train.   Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:05 pm

Here's why you can hear a train. Img_0710

Here's why you can hear a train. Img_0711

I know a few of you have heard it go by and I wanted ya'll to see how close I did live to the train tracks. It was stopped in the middle of town for 20 min last night so I got a few pics of it to show you guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here's why you can hear a train.   Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:10 pm

This will explain why sometimes it sounds like you are playing in the train.

At least you have some good parking!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here's why you can hear a train.   Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:14 pm

Can't park out front of they give tickets. I have no idea who's car that is. We park out back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here's why you can hear a train.   Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:08 pm

i always thought it was because we were lagging back to WMD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here's why you can hear a train.   Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:09 pm

Holy hell bro! I mean, I've heard it, but I assumed it was still farther away than that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here's why you can hear a train.   Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:24 pm

DarkkerDaze wrote:
Holy hell bro! I mean, I've heard it, but I assumed it was still farther away than that!

After a few days of living up here you don't even notice it. I can hear it coming from pretty far off so I can just mute my mic for a minute. Small towns in Ga have trains run right through towns. There is a 2 lane street behind the train and a bunch of buildings also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here's why you can hear a train.   Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:30 pm

I used to shack up in a neighborhood in Philly called Manayunk with a GF many moons ago. If you've ever heard of Main Line Philly, it is used to describe the leafy burbs of Gladwyne, Villanove, etc, but it actually refers to the old main train line from Philly to Chicago. Today it is part of the SEPTA system and runs every 15 minutes.

Every.
Minutes.

The apartment was about as close as your picture, and though I lived there for about a year, it never went unnoticed...at least to me.

I guess some people can tune it out, but I never could.

I hope for your sake there are no crossing bells to add insult to injury.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here's why you can hear a train.   Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:33 pm

FBD wrote:
I used to shack up in a neighborhood in Philly called Manayunk with a GF many moons ago. If you've ever heard of Main Line Philly, it is used to describe the leafy burbs of Gladwyne, Villanove, etc, but it actually refers to the old main train line from Philly to Chicago. Today it is part of the SEPTA system and runs every 15 minutes.

Every.
Minutes.

The apartment was about as close as your picture, and though I lived there for about a year, it never went unnoticed...at least to me.

I guess some people can tune it out, but I never could.

I hope for your sake there are no crossing bells to add insult to injury.

No bells. It just depend on who is driving at the time. Some will blow their horns a couple of short times at night to be courteous.

But every so often the driver will layyyyyyyyyyyyy on the horn. That can be kind of aggravating if I wasn't already up.

Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Here's why you can hear a train.   Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:48 pm

Wow that's pretty close. Props to you for being able to tune it out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
WREG

WREG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Here's why you can hear a train.   Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:56 pm

Grumpy, you are a better man than me. I think I would crack after 1 month. pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here's why you can hear a train.   Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:13 pm

damn dude that would drive me nuts...unless every time i heard it I was able to think of the train scene from risky business
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Here's why you can hear a train.   Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:19 pm

I miss the train tracks from when I was a kid. it would lull me to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's why you can hear a train.   Here's why you can hear a train. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's why you can hear a train.
Page 1 of 1