Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Why I love MW3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:53 am

Because I am so good at it? No, look at my failed suicide attempt on Seatown. And yes, that is typical for me.

The reason I love it so much was very apparent tonight, as well as the last few weeks, playing with the "late night" group. It started out as the WC Late Nighters, but we have people from all over playing.

We can lose a match, get lag comped, completely owned, and still end up laughing during and after the match.

No one yells at anyone. We joke and make fun of each other (again, look at the suicide attempt video), we always work as a team.

We get to hear Dark tell his wife funny things in the background.

The complaining is very, very minimal.

We can always count on Kamea to drop at least one EMP per match.
If Walldog is not with us I save the Stealth Bomber for the last thing to drop in memory of him.

We miss Bee. So if you are reading this Bee come back. If someone in the group does not have the new maps we do not play the new maps.
No one in our late night group cares more about the maps then playing as a group.
If I want to play them I jump on during the day and play them.

The banter with the randoms is way too funny to describe.

I look forward to those 3 or 4 hours where we unwind and just have a lot fun. Like the BLops days.

The long waits to match up are a lot shorter now, but even if not, we entertain ourselves.

I do not love MW3 because of MW3 or IW, it is because the fun I have winning and losing with you guys.

We could be playing any game and as long as the mood and banter stays the same it does not matter.

I am glad the guys playing BF3 are enjoying themselves. That should be the objective.
I wish those that left the clan the best, they were not happy here and I hope they are happy in their new home.

I am glad the new maps are a lot of fun.

I am glad that Elite is working better and we can have Clan OPs.

I was not happy about the new prestiges. But I hit the button and will continue to hit it because that is what everyone else is doing.

It is not about the game, if it were I would be playing ACR.

It is about the friendship and commardarie; win or lose, lag or not, connection problems or not, etc.

If it were not for the late night group doubtful I would be playing much. In fact, if the group said they were switching to Mushroom Wars I would probably follow.

I thought the maps would be more important to me, but the last few weeks have changed things for me.

Having fun with you guys is way more important.

MW3? Take it or leave it, I don't care.

It is the people that make the game fun or not, to me anyways.

Back to top Go down

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:39 am

I agree with all of that, if it weren't for all you guys and girls, I would have tossed this game a long time ago.
Back to top Go down

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:17 am

I agree totally, It's hard to play Mw3 without a team and understanding you will get owned, not by skill, but by lag compensation. So, I also love the game, enjoy the times your connected like a beast and just take your beating as its handed to you. Enjoy
Back to top Go down

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:20 am

I couldnt have said it better myself Canis. You never fail in our hearts. LOL
Back to top Go down

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:32 am

Woot! Feel the late night WC love. How late is Late night anyway? Sounds like you guys have figured out how to make it fun which is a testament to you and what I always thought the >30< would be about.
Back to top Go down

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:18 am

Amen Brother! <------ please read this in your inner Hulk Hogan voice.

Also when dark isn't saying funning things to his wife you can always hear some good jams in the back round.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:31 am

Cluk Moo Baa Oink Meow... Jack. lol Love me the Late Night WC. pig Well said Canis.

@Wini - starts anywhere from around 9pm Pacific and staying on until 2am or when the last one leaves. Last night we were down to 4 at 1:40am, played one last game and we all said good night to each other. Just like the Waltons.

For those that have not seen the video Canis talks about, here it is.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:58 am

holy shit that's awesomely unfortunate....
Back to top Go down

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:32 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
Woot! Feel the late night WC love. How late is Late night anyway? Sounds like you guys have figured out how to make it fun which is a testament to you and what I always thought the >30< would be about.

This is how I remember the >30< when I first joined last summer. It feels good to recapture it.

Back to top Go down

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:45 pm

Canis you put a smile on my face, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:58 pm

well canis(get it "well") you are on point about everything that this game offers to me. i have made friends with guys that are an ocean away from me, but feel like their just next door, it's a game, and it's fun, that's all it is suppose to be. c ya later late niters!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61
walldoggy

walldoggy

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:58 pm

BTW, Bee says he's not going anywhere, that it will take more than a map release to get rid of him. He's just been a bit busy with work and the gf. I'm sure he'll be on tonight now that he knows we're all missing him.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:19 pm

@ kamea6, were you on last night? GT poped up and wonderd if it was you or you kid, just was gonna say that if its you make sure you jump in my party bro, i dont want to invite your kid and expose him to the >30< lol... if its full ill start a new one just for you! I like to get in on the bromance you wc30s have goin onlol have on with deadmyt and we could always make it a threesome Very Happy

glad you guys are haveing fun!
Back to top Go down

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:24 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
@ kamea6, were you on last night? GT poped up and wonderd if it was you or you kid, just was gonna say that if its you make sure you jump in my party bro, i dont want to invite your kid and expose him to the >30< lol... if its full ill start a new one just for you! I like to get in on the bromance you wc30s have goin onlol have on with deadmyt and we could always make it a threesome Very Happy

I thought the same thing Delta. Not the butt rubbing, reach around part but the rest of it.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:26 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:

Delta, we don't discriminate. Kamea is more than welcome to spread the Late Night WC love to the xbox side too. And if you guys ever get PS3's, you are more than welcome over here. cheers
Back to top Go down

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:30 pm

hell of a post canis...good times playing with you guys...I used to run with this crew all the time...I probably shouldn't be up playing until 4 am (according to my wife) but it's worth it...
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:00 pm

walldoggy wrote:

Delta, we don't discriminate. Kamea is more than welcome to spread the Late Night WC love to the xbox side too. And if you guys ever get PS3's, you are more than welcome over here. cheers

I plan on getting a ps3 before the next CoD comes out. I started a thread a few weeks back asking about pros and cons of the ps3. Its in the xbox confadential so i didnt start a "my penis is bigger than yours" war lol dave and some others have convinced me that haveing both would be fun so im gonna do it sometime soon. Then i can join in with you guys and everyone else who has a ps3!
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:34 pm

I just got one again Delta and am really enjoying the change of pace.....besides getting used to the ps3 controller lol. I hope you get one soon Delta we have a blast when we arent being lagged to death lol. I havent got to play with anyone on ps3 yet but hopefully I will tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:20 pm

walldoggy wrote:
DELTAxDOG wrote:

@deltaxdog that was my son playing, if i get on and you're on i will send a message to let you know i'm there, and that would be cool if you get a ps3, the best of both worlds.

@walldog, that's right brother, we don't descriminate, the late nite wc30's have plenty to share. always good times with you late niters!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:24 pm

I live on the east coast. That being said, the most fun I get out of this game is when I'm rolling way past my bed time with the late nighters. It's the one time I actually forget to tryhard and just enjoy playing with people who are having fun. Doesn't matter that its 5:00am or that I have a horrible connection because 4/6 of us live in the same time zone across the fruited plain from me.

Funny part is, this is generally when I have my best games.
Back to top Go down

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:14 am

I felt the need to re-bump this thread. I had so much fun playing this game last night I think our group included Vassago, Death Dealer, Vader, Vermont, Gambootz, Korupt, Disciple, Skellington ( not sure if I missed anyone). I think we went like 10-3 and the 3 losses were all less than 10 points. We laughed, joked, died a lot but had a great time. We learned a new "goat" word as when we went into a lobby some kid started shouting "onion, onion, onion" and they backed out.......good times & why I love the 30.

Stream

Back to top Go down

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:02 pm

Stream_Man wrote:
We learned a new "goat" word as when we went into a lobby some kid started shouting "onion, onion, onion" and they backed out

hahaha

My saying when I wanna back out is "I have to take a shit." lol
Back to top Go down

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:08 pm

Whatever happened to the days of simplicity where we just said... "Fuck This"
Back to top Go down

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:35 pm

A "friend" of mine and I use the word "onion" to describe 28 grams of...you know what, never mind.
Back to top Go down

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:00 pm

Just so you all know, I am a capper not a killer. So do not expect a lot out of me in that area.

Our clan is the best and other people do the killing.

Late nights are the best.

rofl

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why I love MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I love MW3   Why I love MW3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why I love MW3
Page 1 of 1