Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Groundwar on Outpost - Club C

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Empty
PostSubject: Groundwar on Outpost - Club C   Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Thank to Bee_Swarm's brilliant strategery, the default strategy on Outpost for TDM or Kill Confirmed is for everyone to run to the C Hanger (now called Club C) and camp the two entrances. Eventually, they just keep running into the hanger and we keep killing them as they do it. Here's a vid of a triple kill with Dead Man's Hand just outside the back entrance.

In this case, I knew I had DMH, and I also knew that they were massing at the back entrance, so I suicide bombered them all. lol

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Groundwar on Outpost - Club C   Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:23 pm

nice vid...and good tips from BeeSwarm...now we just need to avoid Domination and this map...I'd be up for running some TDM or KC with others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Groundwar on Outpost - Club C   Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Hahahaha...nice vid walldoggy...you sneaky bastard! That was certainly a good time...I just wish more of their guys had mics so we could have heard the rage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Groundwar on Outpost - Club C   Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:11 pm

Next time i'm going to bring my tac insert cause once u get outside club c its hard to get back in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Groundwar on Outpost - Club C   Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:13 pm

Sith_Miester wrote:
Next time i'm going to bring my tac insert cause once u get outside club c its hard to get back in.

this is very true...
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Groundwar on Outpost - Club C   Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:14 pm

Nice one walldog, ground war is a lot more fun now because of club c. Late nite west coast club c 2 death cover charge.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: Groundwar on Outpost - Club C   Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:12 pm

I am going to set up a class just for this type of fun.

We have tried different locations on different maps, all of them fun.

I am thinking

EC (to get there fast)
BS (to help survive the onslaught of grenades)
Not sure the third one matters.

DMH for the deathstreak

C4

Tac Insert

Any Primary is good, maybe a few riot shields.

XM25 for the Secondary

Assault Strike Pkg:

Any of the 5 would be good (IMS, Pred, Sentry Gun)

We cannot clog up the airspace too much so we should probably set up different packages for the next level of assault pkg.

Support:

EMP and Bomber probably the only ones worth it.

What are your thoughts???

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Groundwar on Outpost - Club C   Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Playing late nights with the WC (and esteemed others) has made buying this game waaay worth it.

Even with lag and lag comp (and all the other stupid things IW has done).

For me, it seems like around midnight we get funny lobbies. I have to be careful drinking something while we are waiting for a match to start because on more than one occasion the drink came back up through my nose.

You don't disrespect COD, and I am a killer not a capper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Groundwar on Outpost - Club C   Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:39 pm

Vest do well with explosions (air drop trap can't kill you if you have one on.)

Recon drones give good view of the area. Plus the tagging.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Groundwar on Outpost - Club C   Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:46 pm

CanisMajor60 wrote:
Playing late nights with the WC (and esteemed others) has made buying this game waaay worth it.

I also have to give props to the UK group. They are the first group I started playing with and I enjoy gaming with them. If I am on in the morning (PST) I can usually catch them.
My connection is not that great, but they are well organized and really funny.

It doesn't appear that they have taken offense at any of my Irish jokes, (I am Irish so I feel like I have that liberty), because I still get invites!
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Groundwar on Outpost - Club C   Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:22 am

OldSchool, any time you want to run with the Late Night WC, you are more than welcome. Goes for anyone x30x too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Groundwar on Outpost - Club C   Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:29 am

we did it again...but this time they moved us out pretty quick so we moved over to club B...the bunker...good times!
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Groundwar on Outpost - Club C   Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:31 am

I actually like Club B better than Club C. Better places to put the tac inserts and easier to defend I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Groundwar on Outpost - Club C   Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:37 am

walldoggy wrote:
I actually like Club B better than Club C. Better places to put the tac inserts and easier to defend I think.

I concur...and if you get kicked out the spawns seem to be more favorable to get back in (I haven't unlocked tac insert yet)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Groundwar on Outpost - Club C   Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:47 am

Great times camping with tac inserts and the M60 on Resistance middle house and Outpost bunker. Lovin' you late nighters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Groundwar on Outpost - Club C   Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:17 pm

walldoggy wrote:
Thank to Bee_Swarm's brilliant strategery, the default strategy on Outpost for TDM or Kill Confirmed is for everyone to run to the C Hanger (now called Club C) and camp the two entrances. Eventually, they just keep running into the hanger and we keep killing them as they do it. Here's a vid of a triple kill with Dead Man's Hand just outside the back entrance.

In this case, I knew I had DMH, and I also knew that they were massing at the back entrance, so I suicide bombered them all. lol

This strategy also works really well in Team Defender. If anyone plays this game type. Nice video by the way. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Groundwar on Outpost - Club C   Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:30 am

hoffyguns wrote:
walldoggy wrote:

I concur...and if you get kicked out the spawns seem to be more favorable to get back in (I haven't unlocked tac insert yet)
Excuses excuses. lol
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Groundwar on Outpost - Club C   Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:22 am

Damn Walldoggy, that was devilishly delightful. I never thought about suicide bombing people b4. Look out bitches, i got a new tactic. LIke the club option too. Especially since I hate TDM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Groundwar on Outpost - Club C   Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:48 pm

Yeah, I was in that match as well but didn't have a class with a tac insert set up. I was hanging around the outside of Club C and then B picking them off as they were trying to get in for payback. One of my accolades after the match was over was the "Most kills from behind". Good times.

Since I'm a night owl, I've been playing with the WC crew for a while now even though I'm two hours ahead of you guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Groundwar on Outpost - Club C   Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:49 pm

I just saw this post and the Club C tactic is really fun on Bakaara too. Set up shop in the building over C and let the shenanigans begin.

Claymores, tac inserts, RPGs, toobs, etc. Since it is TDM, once you get a quick lead they HAVE to come and find you if they want to win, and then it gets really fun. Go up on the balconies and tube/rpg the hell out of them. Others watch the doorways.

And if you all run the same class with scav you can resupply from each other.

Epic rage mics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Groundwar on Outpost - Club C   Groundwar on Outpost - Club C Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Groundwar on Outpost - Club C
Page 1 of 1