Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Just got new xbox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Just got new xbox Empty
PostSubject: Just got new xbox   Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:42 pm

I just got a limited edition gears of war 3 xbox at a pawnshop for 300 bucks it was a hell of a deal i couldnt Pass it up. They had just put it out on the floor for sale comes with 2 controllers and a 320 gig hd i got so lucky. I had to share his cause i was gonna just buy a new 4gig one till i seen this one
Back to top Go down

Just got new xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got new xbox   Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:49 pm

That's awesome. I got the Uncharted 3 320GB and I loaded some movies, music, pictures, and downloaded a bunch of games off Playstation Plus. I still have loads of memory.
Back to top Go down

Just got new xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got new xbox   Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:57 pm

Nice didnt even know they had one like that.
Back to top Go down

Just got new xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got new xbox   Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:03 pm

It is a plain old PS3 that came with Uncharted 3. Before I bought that I was looking at the MW3 XBOX. The Camo looked sweet.
Back to top Go down

Just got new xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got new xbox   Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Ya i wanted the mw3 one but couldnt find one cheap enough so when i came across the gears one i jumped on it.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

Just got new xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got new xbox   Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:13 pm

The Star Wars one looks bad ass as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

Just got new xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got new xbox   Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:38 pm

Ya i like the starwars one
Back to top Go down

Just got new xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got new xbox   Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:20 pm

That's sweet.

My favorite is the Star Wars version.

You can pick up the 320GB Hard Drive on Amazon right now for under $90. I was thinking about grabbing another 4gb console and ordering a 320GB HD to go with it. Total comes in under $300 from Amazon.

Congrats on the new box scoob.
Back to top Go down

Just got new xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got new xbox   Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:05 pm

Thanx and didnt know amazon sold the hds that cheap
Back to top Go down

Just got new xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got new xbox   Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:00 pm

Did you connect to LIVE without problems? Pawnshop consoles have a tendency to be console banned. I hope yours is all good!

I'd LOVE a GEARS 360! It's mah game. Razz
Back to top Go down

Just got new xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got new xbox   Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:22 pm

It shouldnt be and if it is well ill sell it to someone and get twice my money back either way its all good but hopefully its not banned
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

Just got new xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got new xbox   Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:11 am

Were you playing on the new xbox last night scooby? Just wonderd if it was working...
Back to top Go down

Just got new xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got new xbox   Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:23 am

I wont have the new xbox till the 3rd when i get paid. So ill let u know then
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

Just got new xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got new xbox   Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:34 am

Thats what i thought you said but from this topic i thought mabey you got it already lol
Back to top Go down

Just got new xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got new xbox   Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:10 am

Wait a sec. I dont think they can ban an xbox. They can ban an account or gamertag, but the actual machine? How is that possible??
Back to top Go down

Just got new xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got new xbox   Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:34 am

Yes they can ban systems
Back to top Go down

Just got new xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got new xbox   Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:40 am

How do they do this? That would be like websites able to ban a PC. And we know that is impossible. Im just curious as to how its done....
Back to top Go down

Just got new xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got new xbox   Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:53 am

After some searching i didnt find out how they do it, but i did find out that once they have, you are screwed. They pretty much say that they wont change it back. And if its been done you will see a message that states something about it.
Back to top Go down

Just got new xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got new xbox   Just got new xbox Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:16 pm

I believe it has something todo with the info that is sent from the xbox to xbl. But i do know this can be done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just got new xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got new xbox   Just got new xbox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just got new xbox
Page 1 of 1