Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Clan Match Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Clan Match Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Clan Match Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Clan Match Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Clan Match Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Clan Match Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Clan Match Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Clan Match Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Clan Match Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Clan Match Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Clan Match Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Clan Match Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Clan Match Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Clan Match Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Clan Match Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Clan Match

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Clan Match   Clan Match Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:23 pm

Hi everyone,

I was speaking to one of the moderators earlier and he invited me to post a new thread here to introduce myself. My gamertag is canto28, I represent a clan called IRL clan. You can google us IRLCLAN, i can't post links yet. We are established over 2 years and we currently have over 70 active members.
We are like yourselves, we play for fun, we don't ever enter any competitions or anything of that nature. We are trying to organise some games with other like minded mature gamers, not to be competitive, just getting tired of coming up against kids with mics and randomers. We think if we could arrange some fun games occasionaly with other clans like ourselves, it would only increase the great experience and enjoyment we already get out of playing games online.
We play a number of different games, currently the most popular being BF3, there is not as many of us playing MW3 as there was Blops but still enough to have some matches if needed. We were massive fans of Blops and I for one would love some good matches again in Blops against a good group of gamers. We are an XBOX360 clan, we are thinking of expanding but that is still pending. Would there be any of the clan members here interested in some friendly games of Blops, BF3,MW3, etc.
We have also just purchased 2 private servers for BF3 as of today, one for 30 days and another for 90 days. I think the boys are currently playing Metro 24/7 with 1000 tickets while im here in work writing this message, how I envy them!
I also have to say, ye have an excellently laid out website - Congrats!

Well, if anyone is interested, pm me and we can get the ball rolling on what could be some very fun games ahead! Smile
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match   Clan Match Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:52 pm

I will get with guys and see whats im sure they will be down for some blops and mw3.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match   Clan Match Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:31 pm

Count me in guys! I am always willing to show off my noob skills in blops Laughing
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match   Clan Match Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:03 pm

Ok

1. Scoooby
2. Delta

Ok who else wants in?
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: clan match   Clan Match Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:09 pm

great stuff lads. Maybe we can paste gamertags in who are up for a game of Blops. The list will be for your clan. I will put together a team on our own forum. If anyone has suggestions for a day and a time, post here. Also, I might be on in a game for awhile, so if anyone is on, just add me - canto28 and join session in progress and we can have a few games together!

1.Scoooby
2.Delta
2.Maverick

Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match   Clan Match Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:15 pm

A
tonto wrote:
great stuff lads. Maybe we can paste gamertags in who are up for a game of Blops. The list will be for your clan. I will put together a team on our own forum. If anyone has suggestions for a day and a time, post here. Also, I might be on in a game for awhile, so if anyone is on, just add me - canto28 and join session in progress and we can have a few games together!

1.Scoooby
2.Delta

Sounds great! I think after my spring cleaning i may have an open spot on the old F/L so i will try to add you. Do you ever play mw3? Just wonderd since that is what a play most. I just got BLOPS (mw3 was my first CoD) so i am not very good lol!
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match   Clan Match Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:37 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
A
tonto wrote:

1.Scoooby
2.Delta

Sounds great! I think after my spring cleaning i may have an open spot on the old F/L so i will try to add you. Do you ever play mw3? Just wonderd since that is what a play most. I just got BLOPS (mw3 was my first CoD) so i am not very good lol!

I have MW3 and we have members who play this all the time, so we easily have a game of this also, I just haven't got into MW3, its the weakest of the COD games for me so far but its still good enough for me to have a game, by the if this is your first COD game, you so missed out on the first modern warfare COD4 - probably the best multiplayer I have played - yet to be beaten in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match   Clan Match Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:51 pm

Delta, have a few games of HCTF on Blops with me and possibly a few of the other guys and you won't be long getting good. Its our favourite game mode and its rare we lose, just because we use teamwork which you don't come across too often in a COD game!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match   Clan Match Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:47 pm

tonto wrote:
Delta, have a few games of HCTF on Blops with me and possibly a few of the other guys and you won't be long getting good. Its our favourite game mode and its rare we lose, just because we use teamwork which you don't come across too often in a COD game!

That sounds fun Tonto! We play a shit load of Donanation around here and i love it but i have been looking for something else to play. Diffrent games or just other game modes because i am maxed out on mw3 and burnt on Dom...kinda lol We work together around here also so being on the same team we should mesh great, just dont froget on blops you may get great call outs like "hes right there by that thing" since i dont know the maps lol!

I should be on around 8-9pm tonight EST so i will hit you up! Im sure if you want i can get a six man team of 30s to play BLOPS if you need me too!
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match   Clan Match Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:33 am

Ok lads, so far I have recruited 7 for the friendly game, im sure more will volunteer once they see the thread, but we already have enough for a team with 1 spare, if ye dont get enough, ye can always borrow a couple of our lads if we have too many.

Once ye get a team together. next step is to pick a day and a time that suits all
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match   Clan Match Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Hey Scoooby and Delta,

I am going to leave the details of this event up to you guys. I am currently busy with work and other stuff, so I don't have the time to get these details organized or handled at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match   Clan Match Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:34 am

best cod, waw outdated now, mw some people say can't get on anymore , blops is still good

mw2 is so hacked but can play if stay away from the hackers on ps3 and pc.

my 2 cent's

cod 1 was good pc
cod 2 just a littel better pc
cod 3 prety good pc
cod 4 or mw big inprovment but new sytems pc and ps3
cod 5 or waw loved it pc and ps3
cod 6 or mw2 to back in less than 3 weeks pc and ps3
cod 7 or black ops loved most of it ps3
cod 8 or mw3 like it when it works . ps3
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match   Clan Match Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:14 am

Canto, tell me what time you guys would be able to play this saterday? I think it would be the best day for us to get together. We can push it back to next Saterday if we need to but i would like to get in some games asap Razz
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match   Clan Match Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:33 am

Count me in...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match   Clan Match Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:03 am

ok lads, great, i will post up in our forum about a time that suits everyone and come back to ye later today with a time for Sat, then ye can let me know if that is ok.
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match   Clan Match Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:20 am

Ok cool tonto let us know
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match   Clan Match Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:22 am

Ok maverick i added u to the list
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match   Clan Match Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:28 am

Hi Lads,

Any news on getting a match for Friday night or Sat night this week?
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match   Clan Match Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:31 am

Ya bro i think i got a full squad to atleast play a 6 man match i believe let me check and make sure with everyone today
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match   Clan Match Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:33 am

Tornto im trying to see what we can do cause i know u guys are from what the uk and alot of my guys who want to play are from the us
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match   Clan Match Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:53 am

Yea sorry man, ive been a little busy and once i told the guys we would have to play around 2 or 3 most of them cant do that. I can and i think 2 others said they would but that only gives us 3 and on blops i only count as half a guy lol
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match   Clan Match Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:06 am

Lmao delta u aint that bad
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match   Clan Match Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:45 pm

No problem, what time on Friday night would suit you guys, some of our lads do play very late. So say it was 8pm your time which makes it about 12 or 1 our time. If that suits you, I will let the lads know and id say that wont be a problem. let me know as soon as you can and I will confirm with our guys and let you know we can go ahead so. Smile
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match   Clan Match Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:57 pm

Tonto usually the guys dont get on till about 9 pm let me know
Back to top Go down

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match   Clan Match Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:27 pm

well lads, a few of the irl clan will be on tonight from about 9 gmt. i have added a couple of you on xbox live, my gamertag is canto28, check my friends list for canto asti cause he will be on, mention my name and he will know who ye are if ye try to join his game, if we both dont have enough, we can always have a few games together!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match   Clan Match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Match
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next