Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

BF3: Clan Match Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BF3: Clan Match Time Empty
PostSubject: BF3: Clan Match Time   BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:30 am

This Event is Cancelled Do not Attend. That is all.

I proposed the following time:

Tuesday May 22 @ 1030 PM EST

with the Blast on Sight clan. See my battlelog post on my feed to see the Big G2bluedeuce, his clan and their stats.

I am meeting on their server for 2 reasons
1) last time the private match was glitchy.
2) if they smoke us really bad after 3 matches we can go home to our server....

Smalz
Darkker
Wini
Kid
Nixon
U40

Last edited by Winicott1001 on Mon May 21, 2012 11:28 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed to right day...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Clan Match Time   BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:45 am

So is that Tuesday May 22 or Wed May 23?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Clan Match Time   BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:46 am

Not trying to be a dick, after all I am new to the whole BF3 think. Or is that code so the new sucky guy won't show up? LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Clan Match Time   BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:59 am

Tues or Wed, either way I'm in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Clan Match Time   BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:11 am

Let's do this.. I would actually like to try to get some sort of rough strategy in place and maybe a practice of it at least once before we go in.. You know, more this is what this guy will be doing, we need someone to run this class.. etc. Nothing too formal, because that blows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Clan Match Time   BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:37 am

DarkkerDaze wrote:
Let's do this.. I would actually like to try to get some sort of rough strategy in place and maybe a practice of it at least once before we go in.. You know, more this is what this guy will be doing, we need someone to run this class.. etc. Nothing too formal, because that blows.

Maybe we can jump on at 9:30 or so on our server and figure out strats, squads and perks, although I think we said it and I don't think anyone showed up early last time.

Are we going to know what maps beforehand?

If so I vote:
Noshahr
Kharg/Firestorm/Caspian
Bazaar

Gives a good mix.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Clan Match Time   BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:15 am

Thanks for catching that. Changed.

I vote we do more infantry centric maps. We dont have a good jet pilot. Most of us can fly a heli, but I am not sure if we have a 32-2 standout in this group. We do pretty well with tanks.

I like
Nosehair
Bazzar
Kahrg/Tehran
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Clan Match Time   BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:50 am

Bazaar
Nosehair
and I Guess Kharg or Tehran, but I have a feeling we will get destroyed on Tehran.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Clan Match Time   BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:07 pm

I hate Tehran Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Clan Match Time   BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:04 pm

wheres the dotted line to sign up on ill be there tue. or wed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Clan Match Time   BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Kid be sure to sport your clan tag so I know who you are since I have not played with you much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Clan Match Time   BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:46 pm

Ill be there but i have a weird feeling after checking out their platoon. Words thrown in there about playing "average" clans by that Big_G2 guy like "lure them into a game" and "sucker them into a fight" make me a little leery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Clan Match Time   BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:55 pm

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
Ill be there but i have a weird feeling after checking out their platoon. Words thrown in there about playing "average" clans by that Big_G2 guy like "lure them into a game" and "sucker them into a fight" make me a little leery.

His stats are strong.

I will only be playing a game... not sure what he means by a fight. Is he going to come to my house and try to beat me up or something? confused I read the post. I think he was being funny...

If they are good then we may get stomped/spawn trapped/e-peen removed. I assume we will still be classy about taking our lumps and then not play them again.

Win or lose this is the goal:
We cant get a decent pub match. The last few nights the server has been empty. Most matches are not close and randumbs leave in a hurry once we start going on a multi game win streak. We hate playing each other every night.

This flood of clan matches (and there will be more) is an effort to get in touch with other groups that don't mind running into a stacked lobby. I am hoping to get more servers on our list that we can go to and also get other clans to drop in to our server as well. This is my effort to address a complaint we have had the last week.

I think the Old Guyz and another group Get off My Lawn (GoML) are similar to us in mentality and stats. I hope to hook up with them so we can play on each others servers and x30x can play together as a group.

Last edited by Winicott1001 on Wed May 16, 2012 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Clan Match Time   BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:01 pm

ill make sure to do that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Clan Match Time   BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:14 pm

bump, I think your missing Nixon in the confirmed list and Shawn, new sucky guys are welcome but just not on my squad.

jk

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Clan Match Time   BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:47 am

its all good smallz just put me on the other side to help bring there tickets down faster lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Clan Match Time   BF3: Clan Match Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3: Clan Match Time
Page 1 of 1