Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Tornados in Texas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Tornados in Texas Empty
PostSubject: Tornados in Texas   Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:15 pm

Hope everyone in Texas in the Dallas/Ft. Worth are is ok. Saw some footage of the tornadoes there and it looked pretty crazy. Tractor-trailer trailers flying through the air like little toys. Crazy!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/dallas/tornadoes-cause-massive-damage-across-dallas-fort-worth-184640541.html
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Tornados in Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornados in Texas   Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:18 pm

Yeah its pretty bad in Dallas right now and I think its heading this direction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
walldoggy

walldoggy

Tornados in Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornados in Texas   Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:18 pm

Hunker down and stay safe.
Back to top Go down

Tornados in Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornados in Texas   Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:20 pm

walldoggy wrote:
Hunker down and stay safe.

Best advice I can think of. Hope it passes without issue.
Back to top Go down

Tornados in Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornados in Texas   Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:43 pm

We were ushered into the stairwells in my office building when the sirens went off. The tornado that went through Arlington swept just north of my house, I was on the phone with the wife who was under the stairs with the dog. It is pretty unnerving to watch the storm chaser's footage from their cars about a half mile from your home. They were chasing the "debris ball" as it was so clinically being referred to as they drove North on 35E past my neighborhood. Good news is that my son was OK at his school and I just got off the phone with my wife and we made it unscathed. I feel for the people without homes and power right now, though.
Back to top Go down

Tornados in Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornados in Texas   Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:52 pm

Got lots of shit tore up in my area. Headed home now.
Back to top Go down

Tornados in Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornados in Texas   Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:54 am

My thoughts are with everyone effected by these terrible events. Hope all is well with our Texan fellas.
Back to top Go down
WREG

WREG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

Tornados in Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornados in Texas   Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:15 am

Weather was intense. Roughly 12 tornados touched down. We were in the stairs today for about two hours at work. While I waited for the storm to pass. I read weather reports, made sure the famliy was safe, and read clannie forum posts on my phone. I love technology. My family and I are safe. God bless everyone without power and homes.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Tornados in Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornados in Texas   Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:30 am

Hope things get back to normal quickly for you guys.
Back to top Go down

Tornados in Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornados in Texas   Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:39 am

good to hear that thus far all of out TEX30 guys and their families are okay...I hope we continue on this trend...
Back to top Go down

Tornados in Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornados in Texas   Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:58 am

Good to hear everyone is ok.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

Tornados in Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornados in Texas   Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:20 am

U Tx guys keep us update, we are praying everyone made it though ok.
Back to top Go down

Tornados in Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornados in Texas   Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:50 am

I am glad that everyone, and your families, are safe!! If you have friends\family effected I wish them a speedy return to normalcy. Being in FL I know what misfortune mother nature can bring. Best Wishes to all in TX
Back to top Go down

Tornados in Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornados in Texas   Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:12 am

Attention all north texans!! APB for my brown cow, she has a white spot on her forehead and a whiffle bat brand on her buttocks. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tyvm

I may be gullible, but are you serious?

Up in PA, we seldom get really intense weather. A good snow dumping every now and then, but no tornadoes, mudslides, locusts, frogs, etc. Had a small earthquake last summer that put a crack in my basement, but that's nothing compared to losing your house, car, or worse...

Mother nature is a real bitch sometimes. I hope you TX boys are all ok with minimal property loss.
Back to top Go down

Tornados in Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornados in Texas   Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:04 pm

BigDee_73 wrote:
Attention all north texans!! APB for my brown cow, she has a white spot on her forehead and a whiffle bat brand on her buttocks. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tyvm

I may be gullible,but you're serious?
Back to top Go down

Tornados in Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornados in Texas   Tornados in Texas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:29 pm

FBD wrote:
BigDee_73 wrote:

I may be gullible,but you're serious?
Since he lives in Aledo, he might be.... with a little bit of land you can put the "ranch" in a a "ranch-style home". Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tornados in Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornados in Texas   Tornados in Texas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tornados in Texas
Page 1 of 1