Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Clean up the clans!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichty

Ichty

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

Clean up the clans! Empty
PostSubject: Clean up the clans!   Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Just my opinion……
We have clan 1 and 2 on the Xbox side, and I’m disappointed that some of clan 1 uses a secondary gamer tag’s to help clan 2. I get it. I really do, and I admire you for doing for the bigger cause. But, I believe this weakens our clan.

Why keep covering for the lazy? Clan 2 should be the breading ground to Clan 1. Clan 2 should be like an AAA team in baseball. The hot prospects get called the “big league”. If you have to keep playing with the minor league just to keep it relevant, then what’s the point?

The same Guy’s keep participating in the clan ops, some from Clan 1, and some from Clan 2. It’s time to clean this up. Let’s reward our guy’s and clean up Clan 1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean up the clans!   Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:16 am

Ichty its no big deal bro we got alot of good players on roster 1 that always brins home the gold thats why i switched to roster 2 so roster 2 can get gold too
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Clean up the clans!   Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:21 am

I personally would like to see the clans kind of get changed to 1 being the try hard pants group and the other the have fun group. What I mean by that is we still mix it up like we do, but it would be assumed that one clan wants the organized battles of gamebattles and such like that. I really like it the way it is, I just wish i knew who i could turn to to start working on a 2v2 gamebattles group. having clearer cut groups would be nice i guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean up the clans!   Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:18 am

Well I wanted to be on last night but my wife...bless her heart...she said you give me massages everyday and I'll have sex with you everyday. Hmm...we been together for 11 years. Sex will always beat video games...haha! I plan on getting on more though.

She said you you should of seen my jaw bounce off the floor!
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Clean up the clans!   Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:26 pm

x30x scoooby wrote:
Ichty its no big deal bro we got alot of good players on roster 1 that always brins home the gold thats why i switched to roster 2 so roster 2 can get gold too

Yeah same here Itchy. I have a difficult time getting 6th on clan 1, so why waste my time if those kills, confirms, or flags could go to some good use. Not everyone is on at the time clan ops run. It seems that the core group in clan 1 just hit the same play time as clan ops.

I could play yesterday because of the time, but I will definately be on tonight for the clan ops. A lot of people aren't even on at that time from roster 2.

Roster 2 isn't triple A. We are all one clan. I just hate seeing people like Tyden busting his ass and the second clan only getting silver. I could see your point if we were getting gold on roster 1 all of the time.

And if Roster 2 is triple A then I don't belong in Roster 1 anyway. I know that my game isn't stellar.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Clean up the clans!   Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Another thing to consider is that Roster 2 only has 7 less members than Roster 1 right now. I know some people have Gamertags on both, but assuming no one leaves the clan, then Roster 2 will be filling up soon. In other words, even if you had massive tryouts for almost 200 people and switched everybody around, you'd still have to look at the same problem in the near future if a Roster 3 is created as an overflow! Just my two cents...
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: Clean up the clans!   Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:34 am

Thank you Jk I really appreciate that! I read what Ichty said and I was really upset I had this long post and somethings could have been taken the wrong way so I deleted the post. WE are all one and would be if Elite allowed more than 100 members per clan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Clean up the clans!   Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:56 am

This clan IS about haveing fun. Everyone that joind, joind because they wanted to play with guys there own age and avoid having to "try out" to be part of a clan.

Ichty, i feel all you have done by saying what you did was disrespect roster 2. Im sure that you did not intend too but what you said can only be taken that way. About 20 of us started on roster 2 and the only reason we are not still there is that a great group of guys left our clan to start another because of bull shit like this. Im sorry to anyone who is on roster 2 that reads this and takes offense, i would gladly take my place back on your roster. We are one clan of almost 600 guys and girls on two systems that come here to play a game with great freinds. I have held my tounge a best as i can.

JK, scooby, scott, Dave... someone lock this topic before it gets out of hand please!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean up the clans!   Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:04 am

Delta...thanks for what you said. I know I am new and don't know much about this great clan but I was actually starting to think that's why I am on roster 2. Like a probationary not as good as roster one player. I joined the clan to play when I can and haVe fun with guys and gals my age when I do get to play.

So appreciate that all rosters are equal!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean up the clans!   Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:38 pm

Philosophically I disagree with Ichty, but I would like to see one of the rosters get grand champion in something. I don't know how to see how far behind we are from being that best on any given clan op, and more importantly I don't have the urge to waste effort in finding out. I don't view the Deuce as triple A. I didn't move to the second roster to "help out". I wanted to move so I would have a chance to play with new people when they showed up without deleting anyone from my friends list.

On a side note, I actually like to see Tyden busting his ass alone. I never thought there was more of a hilariously pissy player that Missiler but I was fucking wrong. Tyden gets so mad about shit it makes my balls ache from holding in my laughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean up the clans!   Clean up the clans! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm

Thread is being deleted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clean up the clans!   Clean up the clans! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clean up the clans!
Page 1 of 1