Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

When do you clean up your F/L ?

Go down 
+12
Bakedbean
NukeLaCoog
Fleighe
BlackDeath
Sr Slampiece
Dubious Baller
FiremanLFD525
JRED_31
Parkranger1
parabola79
walldoggy
birddotcom
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
birddotcom

birddotcom

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 32

When do you clean up your F/L ? Empty
PostSubject: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:29 pm

On the PS3 side, we only have 100 spots for friends, but's usually it's fine because there are less 100 people that play.  The clan roster can add more, but it's more annoying than anything.

I play all the time, usually with the same group of people, but I have people on my F/L that I rarely play with or even that I want to play with to be honest.  I have something like 85/90 people on the list.  I think I have really only deleted someone becuase they went to another clan.

Why do you delete people from your F/L?

Is because someone is annoying?  Maybe they don't play your type of game mode?  Your friends list too full?

If I could figure out how to do a poll, I would, but I'm slightly retarded!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/birddotcom?feature=watch
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:07 pm

I remove people I don't play with, starting with the ones that haven't logged on most recently.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:16 pm

I rarely remove anyone but I need to remove about 50 people that I never talk to anymore. I have removed people for being annoying or just to make room for someone else but friends list is a big pile of people I never play with for the most part.
Back to top Go down
parabola79

parabola79

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:23 pm

I go and look at who hasn't played in a long time.. mine has 99 at the moment..
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:46 am

Ok Miss Popularity... lol
Back to top Go down
Parkranger1

Parkranger1

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:34 am

parabola79 wrote:
I go and look at who hasn't played in a long time.. mine has 99 at the moment..

And if your a "doichebag" lol! 

Personally if you haven't been on in months and we rarely if at all play together then chop chop!! I do keep those that are on all the time but we don't play that often as you never know. If it was only this easy back in the good old school days. Sorry don't like you "triangle, down three, X" see ya. lol! 

I am very selective of who is on my list you have to be a 30 or a personal friend or you don't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
JRED_31

JRED_31

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:43 am

I personally would never delete a 30. If your part of the club house your cool with me. True I only play with a small amount of 30 only bc there is a small amount that play core and an even smaller amount that are in my time zone that are core players.
But I would never delete a 30 bc ya never know if someone switches from HC to core and every year there is a new Cod and with that new play styles. If ya got 100 friends and ya want more ya someone has to get cut I get that.
Every 30 I have ever played with seemed like a cool person in my book
Back to top Go down
FiremanLFD525

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:34 pm

walldoggy wrote:

That's calling the kettle, black."Mr WestCoastPopularity"

Lmao
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:22 pm

Missler or winners created a forum post for xbox side of people currently active. he started with the ones he knew and then added people who posted. It still gets bumped occasionally. it is helpful. I have to constantly delete people who hasn't played in a while to make room for new people in the clan. Otherwise the new people could never get on anyones FL. I think the new systems are supposed to allow 1000 friends, that will be nice.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:36 pm

FiremanLFD525 wrote:
walldoggy wrote:

That's calling the kettle,  black."Mr WestCoastPopularity"

Lmao
Hahaha ME? I think not. My friends list isn't at 99... :-p
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:55 pm

I find my FL hanging around the 100 mark often and I feel bad when FNGs send me request or try to so I will typically go throw like many of you and the ones who haven't been online in a while usually go first, then it's the "who the hell is that guy?" (which usually are the ones who join the clan, send out FR, then disapear), then it's the ones who never accept game/party invites.

I also tend to keep people who are active on the forum but may miss them because they're in a different time zone.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:32 pm

My FL pretty much sits at 100.

I probably have 50 people on my list that I know in real life even if I hardly game with them...my kids/nephews for instance.

I clear out 30's for new 30's lately that play BF3. No offense to anybody I drop but I don't do as much CoD anymore so I have to make some room for BF3 30's. Not too many of those though in the clan.

Other than that, I used to add a noob and dump somebody every week or so. Just to get the new guy in a lobby with all you cool kids.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:05 pm

Mine is almost always maxxed out.  When someone contacts me saying they want an add then I go thru the list and the person who hasn't logged on the longest typically gets the axe.  I think every single person on my FL is a 30 with exception to two people Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
birddotcom

birddotcom

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 32

PostSubject: Re: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:58 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
 I think every single person on my FL is a 30 with exception to two people Smile

I think I have 5 that are not 30's.  I think it is crazy when I'm in a lobby and someone tells me most of the 30's have deleted them.  Since I have been part of this clan, I have always felt welcome, but when someone tells me shit like that, it gets on my nerves.

How things have changed.  I don't blame lag.  The people have changed, and so has the expectation.  Things seem to be more "clickly" then ever.  Considering less then 100 people really play on the PS3 side, no one should be deleted.

When I looked at my list, I still have Dave "theOne", hoping to still play with the legend, and Nuke, hoping to score an amazing vid if he ever comes back to PS side.  It's been months since they have been on.  I'm in the top 3 of people that actually play the game,, so I think I know who plays and who doesn't.  People will do as they please, which, I will.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/birddotcom?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:39 am

I havent had to delete since the dsyn split. I am on less in the summer. So i just hope people dont delete me Sad . i will be on more in the fall i promise!
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:54 am

I get surprisingly few friend requests from new members. Guess I'm not as popular as para or as good (looking) as Bird to get FR from new members. lol
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:26 am

well Dave is busy with work traveling a bunch, Nuke is a xbox fanboi now LOL

no seriously it goes in swings right now we're swinging away from BO2 playing other games and we always seem to swing back to COD (dont ask me why) lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Fleighe

Fleighe

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:18 am

walldoggy wrote:
Guess I'm not as good (looking) as Bird to get FR from new members.

Then again, who is? lol! 
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:35 am

BlackDeath wrote:

no seriously it goes in swings right now we're swinging away from BO2 playing other games and we always seem to swing back to COD (dont ask me why) lol

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
Bakedbean

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:50 pm

I just delete if I have not spoke to them in a while. Send each a message saying why they are been deleted and best of luck for the future etc.
Back to top Go down
JRED_31

JRED_31

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:48 pm

I've found a reason to delete. his name is black spartan
Back to top Go down
chemojay

chemojay

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:08 pm

I still dont have that many friends lol! 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSiiKYsIkVk
FiremanLFD525

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:18 am

Asztalos_ wrote:
I've found a reason to delete.  his name is black spartan
Who is this Black Spartan? Is he a member?
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:02 am

FiremanLFD525 wrote:
Asztalos_ wrote:
I've found a reason to delete.  his name is black spartan
Who is this Black Spartan? Is he a member?

he used to be...
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:18 am

BlackDeath wrote:
right now we're swinging away from BO2 playing other games and we always seem to swing back to COD (dont ask me why) lol
I actually don't see this happening as much in the future. COD is losing momentum in general... unless Ghosts is truly innovative etc. i can see a load more switching over to BF and Titanfall etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When do you clean up your F/L ?   When do you clean up your F/L ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When do you clean up your F/L ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next