Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

WHAT IN THE HELL!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Empty
PostSubject: WHAT IN THE HELL!!!   WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:14 am

So was playing randumbs last night on launch and it was laggy as balls so I went onto theater to see if anyone was being naughty. and what I watched was hell as trippy.
6v6 me and 1 other were trying to put up some sort of fight capping a then b then a again mowing shit down that was infront of us and I was thinking this is a bit of a nightmare so I looked at the scorecard it was feckin hard cus there were only me and the dude actually doing anything.
1 guy was 3-45 and the other three were 0-0 0-1 0-10.
so after the game I went onto theater and followed the three 0's. They were running up to the top of the stairs on b standing on the railings then diving off into oblivion, but I'm assuming if they got it right they did'nt die but just swam around the map at there own pace they could not kill anyone or be killed but it was a bit freaky seeing your team mate hovering over A while your desperately trying to cap the bastard affraid
however I am going to class it as a moral victory because me and the other dude gave em some pain and we only lost by about 40 cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IN THE HELL!!!   WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:39 am

Yeh saw the clip of that glitch on Youtube, funny as hell but not if they are on your team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IN THE HELL!!!   WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:15 am

very true i hate it when there is two guys trying to cap flags and everyone else is trying to play TDM, so frustrating, i mean i am not the best but hell drop a random claymore around a flag and you can get at least 5 kills in a match, gotta love the glitchers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IN THE HELL!!!   WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:46 am

What map Dave?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IN THE HELL!!!   WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:18 am

Winicott1001 wrote:
What map Dave?

He wrote it, launch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IN THE HELL!!!   WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:28 am

You'll have to excuse Wini. It's still kinda early. From what I've seen Launch is the only map it works on. I was poking around a few weeks back on the Hazard map and there's a spot where you can get under the map. I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone do it in game but it's tricky as hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IN THE HELL!!!   WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:23 am

That day was such a riot, Shroom.....

Me: Shroom...uh...

Shroom: What's Up

Me: There's some motherfuckers over here swimming

Shroon: What?

...or something along those lines of a conversation about Swimmers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IN THE HELL!!!   WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:26 am

We played 2 guys a few weeks ago that bragged before a match that they were going to glitch. Needless to say seeing guys swim above me and that i couldnt shoot them in their face or balls irritated me but at least they couldnt fight back. Only match i saw it and im hoping i never see it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IN THE HELL!!!   WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:28 am

Sorry Dave, the post was pre coffee! Sleep

So they glitch and they cant shoot you and you cant shoot them?

Well good. Cant cap B from there. Let the tools glith. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IN THE HELL!!!   WHAT IN THE HELL!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT IN THE HELL!!!
Page 1 of 1