Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Another Video Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Another Video Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Another Video Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Another Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Another Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Another Video Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Another Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Another Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Another Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Another Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Another Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Another Video Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Another Video Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Another Video Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Another Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Another Video

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Another Video Empty
PostSubject: Another Video   Another Video Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:35 am

Back to top Go down

Another Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Video   Another Video Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:59 pm

AWWSOME FIND WOOT!
Back to top Go down

Another Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Video   Another Video Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:15 pm

They need to bring back Rif's bitch buggies, I really miss him singing that song.
Back to top Go down

Another Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Video   Another Video Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:22 pm

Wow, they seem to have thought so much about the story. Why do they continue to think so much about the story? The only way I am playing the story mode is if there is a long term network shutdown like last year.

You need like 3 guys working on the story. The rest of your development team needs to be fixing multiplayer so it is fun.

Here is your workplan 3arc. I will save you the meeting.
1) Matchmaking needs to be effective and fast. get me the game with the best connection and get it to me fast. All 6 guys need to come with me on the first try.
2) Connection. Fix peer to peer so it works. If not let, me rent a dedicated server. I will pay for it for a year with a smile on my face.
3) Coms. These need to work on day one as well as they did for BO.
4) Weapon balancing. Give me a variety of guns that perform differently, but are all balanced. Galil=M-14=Famas=.50Cal.
5) If I pay for Elite it needs to work from the first day I shell out $. Clan ops need to include more than the top 6 guys in clan. Let the B slaves like me contribute as well.
6) Boobs.
7) Update often. Shut the thing down one time a week to do hot fixes. We don't care as long as the game works right.

Goo luck 3Arc. Dont f it up.
Back to top Go down

Another Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Video   Another Video Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:31 pm

Elite is obviously a work in progress. They are changing it all the time and adding features. It is now running faster and slightly more reliably.

Matchmaking should be fine, like it was with BO. Definitely looking forward to the party policy options again.
Agreed that weapon balance will be an issue, re: Famas and AK-74u. The only reason I don't like OP weapons is because it detracts me from using anything else.

Another good thing will be the lack of quick scoping, it is getting more pervasive in MW3 lately.

What we may have forgotten about is the extremely poor hit detection that BO had. Sure MW3 has hitmarkers from lag, but im BO they were caused by the hit detection and I don't think they ever ironed that out, so I expect it to return. ( I may be wrong with this. It could just be that the lag comp algorithms in BO and MW3 are different so they appear for different reasons) But I never got hitmarkers from grenades in BO.
Back to top Go down

Another Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Video   Another Video Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Another Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Video   Another Video Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Revised #6) LOTS OF Boobs
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

Another Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Video   Another Video Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:17 pm

I got distracted where the boobs at ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw

Another Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Video   Another Video Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:55 am

Just give me a motherfucking Mech to throw Winni around
Back to top Go down

Another Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Video   Another Video Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:11 pm

Please no vaporizers or laser guns....its is 2025 after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Video   Another Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Video
Page 1 of 1