Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Dont bother me while I am shopping...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dont bother me while I am shopping... Empty
PostSubject: Dont bother me while I am shopping...   Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:24 pm

... in the gift shop

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont bother me while I am shopping...   Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:50 pm

lol, what exactly were you doing looking at the clothes?
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Dont bother me while I am shopping...   Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:55 pm

he was obviously looking to improve his wardrobe...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont bother me while I am shopping...   Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:01 pm

Long story lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont bother me while I am shopping...   Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:54 am

During the match, someone (I think either hammer or hero) called this the "dress shop" which ignited a conversation about what it really is... well when you get Manic and I in the same match, often times we abandon callouts and strategy for flat out nonsense and this is when I decided to clarify all of the items in this store which I was doing until I was interrupted by a pesky enemy looking for a last second kill as the round ended

I also noted how the owner of this "gift shop" as we now call it, should look to relocate his store as it really is not in a prime locale, and there is a war basically going on outside which would hinder his ability to sell t-shirts, mugs, post cards, and cologne...

And finally, something that is annoying the shit out of me, is all of the pictures are hung crooked... doesnt this Frenchie have a level?... Manic pointed out that with all the explosions and such going on outside it may have caused the pictures to be crooked...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont bother me while I am shopping...   Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:07 am

Don't leave out the Calendar rack that was jacked. That was you and I forgetting that we were in a pretty intense Dom match shopping for "I Love Paris" apparel .LMFAO Good Times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont bother me while I am shopping...   Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:08 am

Hammer renamed it a "Hemp Shop"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont bother me while I am shopping...   Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:09 am

Joey you joined in after this game, and we got on resistance again, and got some more in depth looks at the things on the wall while being sniped in the head from the patio on the opposite side
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Dont bother me while I am shopping...   Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:21 am

Is this why we spanked u guys in the public lobby matches Saturday? U guys were reviewing all the decor and such of all the maps we played?
Come join my discussion of Saturday night's beat down.

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t4484-public-lobby-30-v-30-madness-cinco-de-mayo-edition#72009
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont bother me while I am shopping...   Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:29 pm

The dress shop is the shop on lockdown that goes from A to C...and this is one of the funniest final kill cams I've seen in a long time...very nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont bother me while I am shopping...   Dont bother me while I am shopping... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dont bother me while I am shopping...
Page 1 of 1