Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Dont be shy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Dont be shy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Dont be shy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Dont be shy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Dont be shy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Dont be shy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Dont be shy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Dont be shy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Dont be shy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Dont be shy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Dont be shy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Dont be shy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Dont be shy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Dont be shy

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:22 pm

It probably doesnt apply to most of the guys who post regularly on here because we are familiar with each other when online but just taught I would say it anyway.

Wether you are a long time member or a new member get communicating. Some people are great and call out where they die if the person who killed him is near an objective or near our spawn etc. If you see a flag symbol flashing and hear no warning because someone is using ghost, dont assume everyone sees it and shout it out. Likewise if you clear enemies off an objective call it out.

If you see someone nearby or passing and you are trying to do something like hold an area or clear an area call out to them. For example there are many places on the maps where two people close together and facing opposite directions can hold an objective and do a lot of damage.

We win as a clan because we communicate, the more we say the better.
Back to top Go down

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:27 pm

Well said Fran...communication is the key (a good connection also does not hurt either).
Back to top Go down

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:30 pm

"And knowing is half the battle"

Dont be shy Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-woyDUyrkFgwT7AOJ8kLUzPuZBkiWGutg4alWITzfTwPggLax
Back to top Go down

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:33 pm

Agreed. A simple bit of info can save some needless deaths. Always nice when the guys running hacker can inform the team of claymore locations or a guy running a motion, etc.
Back to top Go down

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:36 pm

agreed fran and well said .. the problem is unconfidence that the right names are being called but im sure if you said it all will know where you mean and if not you wont have to explain to them more than once they will remember next time ... pls look at the maps i made we put alot of time and discussion into them so confusion would be less ... i will be making a full set for mw3 but these are a start for blops ....

maps with call outs
Back to top Go down

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:42 pm

Well said Fran, and Shorty, I've looked at those and still mess up the callouts, but usually guys get the point. I would also say this is mire for the new guys, us OGs are pretty comfortable with the jibba jabba.
Back to top Go down

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:47 pm

hey death, yer i know we og's are ok but some dont call because they dont know what to call .. of course even i who made them forgets aswell, but it just gives good guide lines Smile
Back to top Go down

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:54 pm

Aaah these call outs, now it makes a lot more sense! I was wondering where you all were talking about. I can't always do call outs since my gf will shout at me for talking 2 loud.
Back to top Go down

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:13 pm

I didn't know about these maps so thanks for posting the link. I will look over them and try and remember the call outs. I'm also trying to do better with actually calling things out. It's sometimes easy to get caught up in the game and forget we're a team.
Back to top Go down

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:16 pm

Outlawgirl, Your callouts when you do them have been very helpful and spot on. Just need to speak up a bit so I can hear them. The maps are good for all new members to review.
Back to top Go down

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:25 pm

I have posted a sticky and locked the thread in the introductions subforum so that all have an easy spot to access the maps and review the call outs.
Back to top Go down

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:29 pm

Thanks N8 and I will definitely try and speak louder from now on
Back to top Go down

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:36 pm

I call shit out even if there is an SR-71 in the air.. sometimes though, if I'm having a bad game and brooding about it I may forget. I am usually pretty vocal though.
Back to top Go down

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:32 pm

my favourite call out is ... ahhh shit .. ive been shot ... lol (would everyone stop getting shot) lol
Back to top Go down

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:39 pm

SHORTY_-77-_ wrote:
my favourite call out is ... ahhh shit .. ive been shot ... lol (would everyone stop getting shot) lol

HAHA, those are the best, some of mine often sound like that, but I tend to start to ramble and by the time I'm done, guys already on the other side of the map.
Back to top Go down

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:45 pm

Yeah! My habit of throwing out a callout of "fucking bullshit!" or "goddamn camper" isn't very helpful. I will work on making sure I include a location and hopefully it won't be "over there" or "behind you"
Back to top Go down

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:08 pm

I'll try to get better at this, most of the time I'm in Dom and I'll say "we're losing C" "we're losing B" etc., and most of the time I'm rolling Hacker Pro so I don't call out where equipment is if I can hack the equipment (SAM Turrets/Sentry Guns/Jammers/Claymores). I either call it out or hack/destroy equipment.
Back to top Go down

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:11 pm

I think one of the most important call outs is when we are losing a flag and you clear it that you tell the team that A/B/C is good or clear.
Back to top Go down

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Agree 100% savvy, that way you don't have people leaving their posts for nothing, which leads to loss of another flag or deaths.
Back to top Go down

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Agree all the way Savvy.

@ShortySpice

My favorite call-out is: Shorty is in the fucking corner again
Back to top Go down

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Totally agree with you Savvy. I tend to be somewhat quiet at times for callouts, but if I clear an area, I always try to let people know as it can really save a lot of time and make sure we don't wind up losing the other flag.
Back to top Go down

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:22 pm

My usual callouts of "some guy sniping in the window...um...overlooking...um...wtf. Okay he is dead" arnt the most useful.

Agree with Savvy as well. Simple callouts about flags and how many are capping for example are quick, easy to say and useful.
Back to top Go down

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:38 pm

jsavvy wrote:
I think one of the most important call outs is when we are losing a flag and you clear it that you tell the team that A/B/C is good or clear.
Even more important now since the game commentary has been pretty lazy about mentioning the important shit, like "Losing B".

Back to top Go down

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:48 pm

+1 Francisco I've been meaning to put up a post on this topic for a while but keep forgetting

I have to say though it's not just the new guys that should take this on board, I'd almost given up on the call outs since in most games I get sick of the sound of my own voice (hard to believe I know) being met with tumble weed. Unless of course I shout out 'Ghost behind you' to be met with laughter and 'who are you talking to KF'

Unless I'm playing Xbox of course, I hate to break it to the UK30 but if we played the Xbox30 we'd probably rage quit. It's not that they're all the most amazing players in the world, though they are v.good. It's because they play the way I've been banging on to you lot about wanting to play. They communicate, they obviously watch the UAV and cover the exits from the enemy spawn, they pay attention to where the nearest team mates are and call out when they die so you don't get shot in the back... is this getting a bit much like I want to marry them. Well you get the idea, they're like a proper team not just 6 guys having a crack in the same lobby. And it's a pleasure playing with them.

I want us to play like that UK30!
Back to top Go down

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:49 pm

audiopile wrote:
jsavvy wrote:
Even more important now since the game commentary has been pretty lazy about mentioning the important shit, like "Losing B".

Ghost Pro or Scrambler on B
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dont be shy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next