Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Dont be shy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Dont be shy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:49 pm

audiopile wrote:
jsavvy wrote:
I think one of the most important call outs is when we are losing a flag and you clear it that you tell the team that A/B/C is good or clear.
Even more important now since the game commentary has been pretty lazy about mentioning the important shit, like "Losing B".

Ghost Pro or Scrambler on B
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:56 pm

xkillxfacex wrote:
Well you get the idea, they're like a proper team not just 6 guys having a crack in the same lobby. And it's a pleasure playing with them.

That's funny, because I thought that was the entire basis of this group, to be a bunch of guys playing a video game having a crack in the same lobby.

I love playing a game as a team. Moreover, I like playing with communication and winning matches by telling teammates whats happening. Sometimes I am the only one and I shut up after a while because of the same reason killface stated; Talking to tumbleweeds. But I am not looking to be this ultra-serious OMGPRACTICEEVERYOTHERDAYWTFBBQ guy. As a disclaimer, I have seen way too many of these threads derailed by someone misunderstanding what was posted, and this may be one of those times, but I find it ironic in a sense to say something like that on these particular forums.

Thank you, good night, and ... well whatever comes after that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:09 pm

That's what's great about playing with them, I don't "practise" with them it just falls into place with less effort and it's not serious and they still have a laugh. I don't know how things run with US guys so I can't comment. In fact it doesn't seem like a chore and there doesn't even need to be that much communication because you look at the UAV and the hotspots or choke routes are already covered. I imagine it's kind of like how the WC play Dom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Ok, now I understand. Thanks for clearing that up before we had to have another locked thread lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:16 pm

Why did you think I was slagging off the way the Yanks play? I kind of zoned out when I saw the OMGPRACTICEEVERYOTHERDAYWTFBBQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:29 pm

Nope. The part where you wrote
Quote :
I want us to play like that UK30!
sealed that bit up for me. I just thought you meant we all need to be more serious about the game. I see that's not really what you were saying. +1 for civilized conversation & resolution Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: these quotes are well used when I'm playing as well N8. +1 for the same callouts   Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:37 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
Yeah! My habit of throwing out a callout of "fucking bullshit!" or "goddamn camper" isn't very helpful. I will work on making sure I include a location and hopefully it won't be "over there" or "behind you"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:42 pm

FiremanLFD525 wrote:
BigDaddyN8 wrote:
Yeah! My habit of throwing out a callout of "fucking bullshit!" or "goddamn camper" isn't very helpful. I will work on making sure I include a location and hopefully it won't be "over there" or "behind you"

I think we all do this every now and then Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:30 pm

<------- More often than not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:59 pm

I do my best to communicate about what I see occurring, sometimes I have been so in the zone lately that I have had a flagged capped by an enemy when I am right near it. Then you hear "oh shit guys, I did not even see him there". I know that when I play with the OG's we usually have a game plan from the very start and we do things like not push the spawn area too deep. When playing as a cohesive unit it is more about the "W" than a huge KDR but I have to admit I love to hear "Our Blackbird is in the air", and "Dogs incoming"!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:07 am

outlawgirl wrote:
I'm also trying to do better with actually calling things out. It's sometimes easy to get caught up in the game and forget we're a team.

your callouts are great. Just call out louder.

When I play bad I think of myself as the world's smallest spyplane. Call out where you died. Call how many on B. Call out when you clear out an area.

Shorty's link to the map descriptions are a great to review and learn as this is the language we speak for the most part.

Kilface: this is how we play in the US.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:14 am

I do like the shout outs, the main problem for me is names, (I cant talk with my name:) I am sure that I call quite a few ppl by a complete made up name Smile Which I apologize for.

But it does help to holla even if that person dies ppl know about it and take it into consideration.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:30 pm

I love butchering people's names. I really enjoy calling people on the other team by made up names, something close to their actual name just not as nice, most people will still get who i am talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont be shy   Dont be shy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dont be shy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2