Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Clan Practice Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Clan Practice Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Clan Practice Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Clan Practice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Clan Practice Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Clan Practice Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Clan Practice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Clan Practice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Clan Practice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Clan Practice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Clan Practice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Clan Practice Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Clan Practice Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Clan Practice Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Clan Practice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Clan Practice

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Clan Practice   Clan Practice Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:06 am

Sooo, is the UK team still doing some practice on wedsneday?? Was just wondering since last and this week, didn't see many on?

sunny
Back to top Go down

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:25 am

no practice i dont think dude just fuck about and play.there was alot of us on tue evening and imagine there will be alot on friday.

just jump straight in bud and enjoy the fun.

bomber cheers
Back to top Go down

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:13 am

there was plenty of people on last night mate, we opened a private lobby because we had 2 teams we done snd, dom, demo was really funny and the ffa's at the end were excellent. dont know how we missed ya we did keep inviting people that where on ? oh well, ill be on friday for some 2v2 talk and practice so hope to catch you then matey...
Back to top Go down

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:44 am

have noticed things have picked up again shorty.

makes it fun when we have enough to fill a private lobby.
catch ya friday for some well earned game time Laughing

bomber
Back to top Go down

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:01 am

Yesterday was great. Sometimes it's nice to get out of public lobbies and group up just to have some fun and laughs.
Back to top Go down

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:21 am

Awww.. No prob logged off to soon than. Was playing some games earlier in the evening with the guys from EC, had some fun games in there also ^^ didn't even have 2 much lagg which I usually experience when playing with peepz overseas. Allright see you lot on friday than Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:57 pm

tema wrote:
Sooo, is the UK team still doing some practice on wedsneday?? Was just wondering since last and this week, didn't see many on?

sunny

It all got a bit a disheartening when there was a poor turn out and no regulars, also some ppl would turn up to practise nights just to fuck around. Anyway I asked around last week and there are about 7 of us interested in getting a team together so we can get all tactical and start pwoning. I don't know what the best way of organising practise sessions would be, like forum, fb page, twitter etc... I'll have a think about it and let you know. If you have any ideas do share them.
Back to top Go down

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:12 am

Allright, yeah I'll try to make it more steadily than also for practice nights and such. It might be a good idea to keep contact with fb also. I think in the end it comes out to a lot of practice wit each other.
Back to top Go down

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:22 am

I will be on the practice nights asap but can i suggest that 9pm is a bit early for me the missus is still usually hogging the big tv at that time I could probably make it @ 9 some nights but not all of them as I generally get on about 10.30 11ish
Back to top Go down

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:36 pm

Tema wrote:

sunny

Did I barge into a UK30 practice session last night? If so it was fun as hell! Add me to your guys friends list as I did not recognize over half the guys that were playing!

Good times.

-Kyle
Back to top Go down

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:47 pm

I think we were just all jumping in there and haing some fun Kyle. From what I saw we had a few U.S. guys in there and in the end we all had a blast. Shorty, I'm gonna grab that clip of the "unimpressive" shotgun jump for ya cheers
Back to top Go down

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:07 pm

Fridays nights are definitely social games, open to all >30<
Back to top Go down

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:17 pm

xkillxfacex wrote:
Fridays nights are definitely social games, open to all >30<

Awesome, I forgot to add all you UK guys, you guys would probably be on on my weekdays off in the afternoon
Back to top Go down

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:51 am

anybody is welcome bud even in practice. so just come on in and play, if we are doing a theme be it a themed ffa or tactics practice you will be told what to do as in what class to use or what tactic is being played and if your not down then its cool just jump Smile
Back to top Go down

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:44 pm

alreet bitches. I got myself registered on this new forum and will be on later if anyones playing Smile
Back to top Go down

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:11 pm

hey inglorius, sorry dude im on tomorrow. hope you can make it, if not see ya soon man
Back to top Go down

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:28 pm

I'm off go-karting tomorrow night. will probably be on wednesday Smile
Back to top Go down

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:18 pm

Will be on in a bit for some point and squirt fun Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practice   Clan Practice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Practice
Page 1 of 1