Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

4GC Vs. x30x
Monday
Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Vote_lcap19%Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Tuesday
Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Vote_lcap15%Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
Wednesday
Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Vote_lcap8%Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Thursday
Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Vote_lcap12%Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Friday
Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Vote_lcap19%Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Saturday
Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Vote_lcap15%Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
Sunday
Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Vote_lcap12%Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Empty
PostSubject: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:38 am

Looking to setup a date with the 4GC for a friendly clan battle/mixer. Who would like to be included and what days do you prefer. I will add a poll to help track your dates. It will be open to select more than one day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:18 am

Hey JK, I'd be interested in this... keep me posted on what day works out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Can you have two battles for that week? I'm sure those of us who can't make it during the week would like to join on the weekend. I'm also in if we play later in the week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:51 pm

I'm soooo in
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:10 pm

I will message will about two battles for the week. weekday and weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:49 pm

I picked Monday & Tuesday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Wednesday is my gaming night if that happens to pop up. Only full night the wife lets me play Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:15 am

I'm unavailable Tuesday and Thursday, open to all others.
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:39 am

JK you can count me in. Just let me know what days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:02 pm

So when are we doing this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:42 pm

i'm flexible
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:50 pm

The last message from willow stated that Saturday would have to be the day. So if this is supposed to be a double xp weekend like I have heard, and being that it is a holiday weekend. I would suggest that the date be set for Saturday the 10. If we shoot for a 8 or 9 central time start on Sept. 10 who would be down and able to make it. I would like to get a solid nine and a couple alternates that can be there just in case we need to call them in.

So post here if you are down, and I can see what we can do.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:27 am

I am down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:21 am

Barring a giant surprise I would be out for the evening of the 10th. Not sure you need a shooting dummy anyways Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:52 am

Count me in!
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:26 am

Count me in for Sept. 10th.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:30 pm

Works for me too Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:53 pm

The 10th is fine count me in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:06 pm

I should be good to go. volunteer to be an alternate if it helps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:29 pm

I'll play,but if some of the newer guys wanna play then I can be a alterate as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Do you know any specifics of it? Maps, game type? I'd like to brush up if it's one of my weaker maps -- Silo ughhh, Hanoi, Havana, WMD come to mind. If it's Firing Range, Stadium, BW, Jungle, Array, Hazard, Nuke, I'm good to go. Guess this brings up the topic of what your most successful/favorite maps are...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:19 pm

Count me out... I have to DJ the club on Sat nights and i have to be there at 8
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:02 pm

So I am going to send out a message on XBL, but Noble Omnicide sent me a message stating that he had the cancel the battle for Sept. 17th. He stated that a bunch of the US 4GC left for another clan. He now wouldn't have enough to field a squad. He stated that there would probably be enough for a UK battle, so if one of the UK guys want to message him about setting up a battle he thought they could accomodate.

Right now, I think I am done trying to get these mixers setup since both times the clan has backed out.

What does everyone think of having inter clan battles with east coast, west coast, and central. The UK battles would have to be on a weekend. I think that we should try a 4v4 or 5v5 tournament for our first kings of the week. Since we had the date setup of the 17th we could try to stick with this. I will try and send something out on XBL to see if there is enough interest. Marsh, I, and a few others tooled around the idea of holding a FFA tournament as well.

Multiplayer is starting to bore a few people that don't get any XP anymore. I still have two prestiges to go though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:09 pm

An xbox KotW would be great. I am iffy for the 17th right now but hope to be able to. If we could set up a weekly day and time I am sure we could ensure there are at least enough to field one lobby for a battle.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:16 pm

Noob Question, but what does KotW stand for. I know it means inter clan battle, but I was wondering what the letter stood for. Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.   Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Battle with the 4GC who is down and what days.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next