Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

New guy what's up!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New guy what's up! Empty
PostSubject: New guy what's up!   New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:46 am

Hey what's up!! Just joined the clan and looking for over 30 brothers. Been gaming since early 80's with Atari..Add me on PS3...BlackFlannel... I prefer hardcore team dmatch but flexible.
Back to top Go down

New guy what's up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy what's up!   New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:23 am

Welcome to the clan. Since you are in Philly I would recommend joining the East Coast usergroup. From there you can add multiple players that will be on in the evening. If you are a late nighter try the West Coast. We have a few EC guys that play with the Westies late at night. There is a Hardcore usergroup you should hit up also. Add me bigdaddyn8 and when we get into some lobbies you can add others. just put a 30 in the friend request so everyone knows its not a random. see you online.
Back to top Go down

New guy what's up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy what's up!   New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:29 am

Welcome to the x30x!

I am a recent join up myself and did my first party matches last night. It was easy to latch onto a group of members and get in a party. Was alot of fun since I am not used to using the mic as a rule (when playing with randoms) and we had some really good matches and a couple of not so good ones where we got rolled.

Hope you find some great game play with the clan.
Back to top Go down

New guy what's up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy what's up!   New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:47 am

Welcome! Fellow Philly area guy here. Add me. I usually play a few nights a week 10-12mid after the kids and Mrs. FBD are in bed.
Back to top Go down

New guy what's up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy what's up!   New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:13 pm

Welcome! I'm also EC so I'll see you around
Back to top Go down

New guy what's up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy what's up!   New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:24 pm

Welcome to the group BlackFlannel. I am on most nights Post 1000 PM EST. Feel free to add me. I am EC as well. Be sure to include some reference to 30 in your request to me so I know you are not a randumb.
Back to top Go down

New guy what's up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy what's up!   New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Welcome to the clan! Enjoy your stay ^^
Back to top Go down

New guy what's up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy what's up!   New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:43 am

Wellcome to x30x clan : )

Back to top Go down

New guy what's up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy what's up!   New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Hey Everyone,
Also new. From Ontario. Looking for people to play online with. Currently playing blackops and resistance 3. Soon battlefield 3. Add me to psn.
Back to top Go down

New guy what's up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy what's up!   New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:25 pm

Welcome guys! Flannel I got you added but dark neo, feel free to add me, PSN same as my screen name here
Back to top Go down

New guy what's up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy what's up!   New guy what's up! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:57 pm

Welcome to the clan guys, see you online! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New guy what's up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy what's up!   New guy what's up! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guy what's up!
Page 1 of 1