Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Roster 2 PURGE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Roster 2 PURGE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Roster 2 PURGE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Roster 2 PURGE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Roster 2 PURGE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Roster 2 PURGE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Roster 2 PURGE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Roster 2 PURGE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Roster 2 PURGE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Roster 2 PURGE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Roster 2 PURGE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Roster 2 PURGE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Roster 2 PURGE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Roster 2 PURGE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Roster 2 PURGE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Roster 2 PURGE!

Go down 
+4
Severed Digits
Winners
BlackDeath
Jacks Spleen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BlackDeath

Roster 2 PURGE! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:34 pm

jack and wax - you guys need to collaborate

any new people should probably head to roster 3 until they even out numbers wise

i feel thats only fair unless someone has any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Jacks Spleen wrote:
Agreed, it's funny you have to click the mouse like 7 times every time you kick some one, refresh pages and all. I think it was the laughing manically that tired me out, ha. Of course Scooby, one thing if you have room, send friend requests to all the members alphabetically before my name who aren't on your friends list and I'll do the same to those below my name.

Thanks bud, I'm leaving on vacation in a matter of hours, a couple of big bottles of bailey's on ice on the beach for the next couple of days for me.

Sounds like ur gonna have lots of fun. Are we already set for clan ops and ill go on our roster and add as many as i can before ur name i dont know how much room i got
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Het jack art7770 needs a elite invite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:56 pm

Listen, IO think for the time being. We should ask whoever joins what sort of play style they are into. If they are like me, and most R3 players. they just like to goof off and have a good time. And those are the preferred people for my roster.

I just want everyone to understand. I am not turning anyone away. Im just saying we should give them the option. So that the time they spend online is exactly what they are into. Us R3 guys, are usually all okay with goofing off. In fact; we have yet to have anyone complain. (You know the guy who is totally into the game, and dosent like to lose.) I am fine with this attitude. But just to elaborate, I know if I was that guy, I sure wouldn't enjoy playing with guys like me, who not only kill whore, but tend to play 80's movie music on the mic for a laugh.

So like I said. When we pick up any new players, explain the ttype of people/characters, that are on the 2 rosters. And really allow them to choose where they would like to go. x30x 4 life. This message paid for by: The Cobra Kai, school of karate.

John Kreese signing off...

Strike Hard
Strike fast
No Mercy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:04 pm

The SENSEI has spoken. All opposed shall be considered weak and deserving of mercy. And they shall have thier legs swept. Hahahahaha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Dagger Asp wrote:
The SENSEI has spoken. All opposed shall be considered weak and deserving of mercy. And they shall have thier legs swept. Hahahahaha.

Dude, I want to plus 1 like every damn post you put up. Makes me smile every time I read something like this. But I will refrain from +1'ing these. Otherwise You would have 34i739084739847 RAR's by the end of the month. And I just cant do that shite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:12 am

I will definitetly be lookin for you this weekend SENSEI. This 4-midnite shifts M-F fuckin kills my xbox life. We gotta do some stylish slayin this weekend. I'd say I was missin you but that would sound gay and weak........................... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 PURGE!   Roster 2 PURGE! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roster 2 PURGE!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3