Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Empty
PostSubject: Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1?   Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:28 pm

We got at least 3 spots to fill. Ive sent out invites, posted on here lots about it and yet no one to fill the spots yet. Any Roster 2 guys that want on Roster 1 let me know in this topic. If I cant fill the spots in a week Im just gonna get new guys on the Roster. Any one on Roster 3 that might want in too let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1?   Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:40 pm

Delta stop stealung ppl from rosters just add new members rostet 2 is dead because of this reason bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1?   Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:43 pm

You guys got a bunch of active ppl on roster 1 we need more active ppl on roster 2 and 3 i know u wanna max out roster 1 this is why i say just add new mqembers to roster 1 qto fill the lqast 3 spots
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1?   Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:24 pm

Like a bunch of guys have said, when we loose people on Roster 1 we move guys from 2 over. Thats why me and lots of others are here. 82 on 2, 97 on 1 and 20? On 3 my question is why is there a roster 3? More and more guys run there because knowbody is playing ops on 2 when all of you could be on 2?
Back to top Go down
pokerchipped

pokerchipped

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1?   Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:54 pm

If you need people I'll go.

I've been quiet for the last couple of weeks while I moved, but now things are settling down and I'm about to get back to getting some gaming time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1?   Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:12 pm

I made over30clan III aka chuckleheads when we had alot of opl on roster 2 its not my fault they are inactive like i told the guys last night if i knew this was gonna happen i would of turned roster 2 into the chuckleheads and did some spring cleaning i didnt know it would be like this at all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1?   Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:13 pm

I dont know what todo about roster 2 right now ill have to sit down and use mh brain and see what can be done about this issue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1?   Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:14 pm

Oh and yai know what h mean delta but by u doing that roster 2 has becomed dead now cause they went to rostrr 1
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1?   Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:39 pm

pokerchipped wrote:
If you need people I'll go.

I've been quiet for the last couple of weeks while I moved, but now things are settling down and I'm about to get back to getting some gaming time.

Ill get you an invite Poker. Thanks for speeking up!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1?   Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:59 pm

Alright I only need 1 more guy, I got an apply from a roster 3 guy so just one more.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1?   Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:02 pm

x30x scoooby wrote:
Delta stop stealung ppl from rosters just add new members rostet 2 is dead because of this reason bro

Mabey you should take your own advice Scooby. There is a topic were we disscused all this, if you feel the need to say any more post there. This topic wasent for a disscusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1?   Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Oh man whatever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1?   Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:28 pm

What guy left roster 3
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1?   Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:33 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1?   Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Roster 2 (Xbox) guys looking to join Roster 1?
Page 1 of 1