Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps

Go down 
AuthorMessage

xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps Empty
PostSubject: xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps   xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:27 pm

Any tips or tricks, any big camper spots? Tell the ps3 guys what's up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps   xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:34 pm

You guys havent got the new maps yet? I havent got to play overwatch yet but the other ones are alright one of them is a snipers map everytime i play it there is about 4 snipers hidind under the last bridge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps   xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:10 pm

I am not fond of liberation. Would be better suited for snipers and assault rifles blind eye assassin set up. Not alot of cover so air support can get nasty.

Piazza- is a fast paced kill fest, SMG or shottys throwing knives scavenger. My sort of fun. Extreme Conditioning wouldn't hurt. Lots of changes in elevation and twists turns and corners. Like resistance the buildings get in the way of being able to kill whore with air support.

Overwatch is a blast so far. Another short to midrange map. All I know so far is that I have had a great game each time I have played but a few too many deaths from stepping in the wrong place or not making a jump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps   xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:12 am

SlyPeeler wrote:
I am not fond of liberation...

Piazza- is a fast paced kill fest... Lots of changes in elevation and twists turns and corners.

Overwatch is a blast so far...

Agreed. I cannot stress enough how annoying liberation can be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps   xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:21 am

I try to avoid Liberation as I agree with Sly, far too sniper friendly and that's not really my game! I have enjoyed Overwatch and Piazza. Most action in Piazza seems to take place at the top of the map still too early to name areas on overwatch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps   xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:06 am

So do you overall enjoy the maps? If you didn't have an Elite Premium membership, would you pay for them??? Anyone got any videos of these maps with 30s playing on them to post?? thanks.
Back to top Go down
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps   xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:31 pm

Liberation: if you're a sniping champ, this map is for you. As mentioned, there's very little cover around from air support, Domination isn't very interesting as caps are very hard with sniper around every corner - you just can't cover them all so it becomes a game of chance that you're looking the right way when the defending sniper pops his head out. Would I buy this Solo? No.

Piazza: fast paced, narrow alleys and doors, tight corners. Definitely SMG and shotgun terrain. Of the three DLC maps, I've played this one the least (though, I wish that was liberation...) and liked it the couple of times I've played. Would I buy this Solo? Yes.

Overwatch: Love it! Mixed classes - all can do well if you stick to 'your' section of the map. The center tends to host some intense firefights with both levels having line of sight to each other battling over the center flag. Fighting for control of the B flag in Dom (you guessed it, dead center of the map) reminds me of fighting for B flag on Lockdown. Bring friends to make a successful cap - and have some of them sweep the top floor before you go in for the cap! Would I buy this Solo? Definitely.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps   xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xbox brothers tell us ps3 guys about the new maps
Page 1 of 1