Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

taking the family to the movies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

taking the family to the movies Empty
PostSubject: taking the family to the movies   taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:39 pm

We are gonna go watch that new madea movie should be funny as hell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: taking the family to the movies   taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:40 pm

Anyone seen it yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: taking the family to the movies   taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:45 pm

Scoob. Have you been taking more then you're prescribed meds?

I'll be taking the oldest to 'Brave' tomorrow if I can get over this hot and cold fever bullshit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: taking the family to the movies   taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:59 pm

Being sick sucks and lol meds who needs em lol jjust smoke the ganja lol anyways i havent seen that one yet the next one i wanna see is ted with the talking bear looks funny as hell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: taking the family to the movies   taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:05 pm

It is basically a very long Family Guy gag but it works. Be sure and see it in the proper frame of mind...and leave the kids at home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: taking the family to the movies   taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:57 pm

Oh ya i wouldnt want the kids watching that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: taking the family to the movies   taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:04 pm

Take the family to magic mike. Just kidding.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: taking the family to the movies   taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:32 pm

justyourhero wrote:
Take the family to magic mike. Just kidding.

That is funny you said that. Apparently last night in our town a lady took her baby and 7 or 8 year old and a bunch of ladies started ripping into her. Apparently her 16 yr. old was there too and got pissed and went off on them and ended up getting arrested. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: taking the family to the movies   taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:15 pm

Lmao their was a butt load of ppl their to see that movie and madea and the movie ted were almost sold out today we got lucky and got to watch madea it was funny but they held madea back in this one
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

PostSubject: Re: taking the family to the movies   taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:24 pm

If any of you guys wanna see a funny ass movie, go see Ted (just don't take the family, it's an adult comedy).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: taking the family to the movies   taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:17 am

so if the wife doesn't really like Family Guy should I avoid taking her to see Ted?? or is there enough there for any adult to be entertained? loved the trailers... "I'd like to do something to her I call the Dirty Fozzie"....classic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: taking the family to the movies   taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Im gonna go see ted next weekend
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

PostSubject: Re: taking the family to the movies   taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:02 pm

Ted is nothing like family guy... there is one reference to family guy in the movie... It's one of the only movies I've seen that made me laugh all the way through it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: taking the family to the movies   taking the family to the movies Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:37 pm

Hell ya thats what im looking for
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: taking the family to the movies   taking the family to the movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

taking the family to the movies
Page 1 of 1