Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Ps4 to xbox1 convert
    Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
    Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
    Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
    Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
    Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
    Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
    Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
    Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
    Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
    Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
    Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
    Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
    Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
    Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
    Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
    Google Ads

Chick-Fil-A

Go down 
    5 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
    AuthorMessage

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:00 am

Topic deleted. I noticed its in the off topic area.. And there was some things in there that were just getting out of hand.
    Back to top Go down

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:05 am

Too bad. I think we were getting somewhere.

Dealing- I was able to read your post before it was deleted. The respect is mutual. As with any opposing viewpoints it turns out there is a lot more in common than at first glance. The devil is always in the details.

Underpantz- Thanks for clarifying. I read your edited post before it was deleted. Sounds like I heard some things you did not mean. I apologize for that. I now have one thread that has been deleted due to my posting...

Jessica- Aliens are real. Ellen is real. They may be the same. Doamne01 maybe can find an article that proves it...
    Back to top Go down

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:14 am

I don't think it was you that got the post deleted Wini! It was Doug who likes to stir things up then watch the show! I think we all agree more than we disagree on this! It's our thought processes that are different. Text is always open to interpretation!
    Back to top Go down

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:21 am

DealingTheDeathCard wrote:
    Topic deleted. I noticed its in the off topic area.. And there was some things in there that were just getting out of hand.
    You ass...

Now just dress the cows in Tommy Hilfiger polos!! Listen Doritos Fritos Pringles Cheetos, I can tolerate that people have different views, believes and morals and it is OK. Not only is it OK but I can truly respect the depth of your mind and your ability to raise questions, not just follow along. What I can not respect is the arrogance that follows your tone in raising your argument and set view. The fact that I believe in a higher power does not make you better then me, nor I better then you. Your strong Non belief is equal to my strong belief, and up holds the same importance. I can respect that.
    With that said, I also believe in aliens and I like Ellen.
    Back to top Go down
    Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:21 am

Winicott1001 wrote:
    Too bad. I think we were getting somewhere.

Which mod will fess up to this one?

Dealing- I was able to read your post before it was deleted. The respect is mutual. As with any opposing viewpoints it turns out there is a lot more in common than at first glance. The devil is always in the details.

Underpantz- Thanks for clarifying. I read your edited post before it was deleted. Sounds like I heard some things you did not mean. I apologize for that. I now have one thread that has been deleted due to my posting...

Jessica- Aliens are real. Ellen is real. They may be the same. Doamne01 maybe can find an article that proves it...

Yeah, Wini, I read the posts before the discussion was removed as well and wanted to relate that your "hypothesis" is actually a belief system, which is fine, but you should state it as such. Believing something to be true doesn't make it fact; if it did then Christian beliefs would be known facts and Cheetos would look even more foolish than he already did.

One more thing, we were having, mostly, a civil disagreement with statements of fact and some use of colorful analogies. I have seen far more colorful, negative, and disrespectful language used without censor and this discussion gets removed?

The reason that I joined a group, and post on this site in particular, is to have discussions and voice my opinion as well as hear others'. As far as I am aware, nobody cried wolf when the original can of worms was opened by Cheetos; so my question is, when exactly did this discussion "get out of hand?"
    Back to top Go down

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:30 am

Doamne I am reaching around your shit and grabbing it even if it creates a rift in my relationship with captinunderpantz. I mean if I could grab it twice I would but it only allows once!
    Back to top Go down

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:40 am

Dear Dave, I believe your the one I'm looking for..
    Can you set this shit to where I can reach around myself?! Bc I don't really get a lot of those and I get lonely... So if you could alow me to reach around myself it would be much appreciated.

Truly yours,
    30 member J35785368ca87
    Back to top Go down

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:27 am

Who the fuck deleted this thread?

What...you couldn't simply lock it down and ask for a MOD review or pause for a moment and handle the offending post that truly navigated the thread to doom...

I'm absolutely disgusted with the amount of censorship that goes on here these days at the hands of...ah fuck it.

Such a shame...tut tut it looks like rain
    Back to top Go down

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:37 am

Doamne... Big + motherfucking 1
    Back to top Go down

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:02 am

The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen.
    Back to top Go down

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:35 am

I was getting warmed up against The Voltron Crew here are then we shut it down. I think Dealing read his last post, saw that is was not like his bad ass persona on the forums and he was afraid of how it would effect his image here. Twisted Evil But this is only a hypothesis.

The only thing even close to out of hand was what I said about underpantz' argument and asked him to clarify. He told me he did not care for my comment. He explained himself. I accepted his re-frame. I apologized for not fully understanding him and reading into his comment more than he intended. I really felt like it was getting resolved with civility.

Doamne- Belief system: I feel that ever person has value. It is in line with Social Worker values and my own bastardized version of spirituality. Hypothesis-Ideas about nurture vs nature. Hypothesis is based on chunks of scientific evidence that point to possible fact. To me they are different. In this discussion I think this is a place where they intersect. It seems you think the research is weak. I think it is the first steps in a bigger body of research that has not happened yet due to lack of method or technology.

Is jessica always this funny?

Back to top Go down

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:40 am

Who's Jessica and will she bring me hate-filled Chick-Fil-A?
    Back to top Go down

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:54 am

This unfortunately is prime nowadays,to many on a power trip and think they can dictate the topics and replies for the entire clan.
    The clan used to rock and roll and when a tasty topic developed into a ffa mids would discuss whether to continue the thread or lock it down for better reasons.

Sadly with the new dictatorship on here its losing its identity as a mature gaming clan.
    Back to top Go down

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:47 am

MANIC wrote:
    Who's Jessica and will she bring me hate-filled Chick-Fil-A?

That is her name translated from l33t to English. I am not well versed in l33t so when I see her name I just think Jessica, so this is how I wrote it.

Back to top Go down

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:54 am

I'm only interested if she'll bring me breakfast
    Back to top Go down

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:09 am

So is this my new Prince, real English spelling and name that place 900 miles from Chik-Fil-A thread?? Or is that why it was deleted? because I spelled color with a u?

Manic, the only thing your gonna get from Jess for breakfast is a reach-a-round, but don't flatter yourself its only because masturbation is frowned upon and restricted here and she is bored.
    Back to top Go down

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:11 am

Damnit... I don't want a reach-a-round...I want hate filled breakfast chicken
    Back to top Go down
    DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:36 am

J3551CA87 wrote:
    Dear Dave, I believe your the one I'm looking for..
    Can you set this shit to where I can reach around myself?! Bc I don't really get a lot of those and I get lonely... So if you could alow me to reach around myself it would be much appreciated.

Truly yours,
    30 member J35785368ca87

If you put your hand down on the bed with your palm up and sit on your it I think that counts as giveing yourself a reach around? Dosent matter anyway I gave you one to keep you happy for a few hours Cool

God Damn It! How did I miss out on was clearly a great topic about something? This is bull shit, I love nothing more than a debate... well almost nothing.
    Back to top Go down

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:17 am

I agree Bomber.What happenened to free speech? We already know what happened before.Tut Tut.
    Back to top Go down

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:50 am

Ok seriously your a sexist fuck face Manic and you should take your issues of not having been laid in 17 months and use that frustration on Someone else..just make sure their willing..
    Delta, don't reach around me unless you mean it. I am not manic I do not need your pity
    reach around.
    To answer your question, no I am not funny. My boyfriend reminds me that he wins in that department, hence why he has me beat in reach arounds Wink
    Back to top Go down

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:57 am

Damn It! All Asa asked for was breakfast.You wont even fix him a plate to eat on the go?What kind of person are you? cheers
    Back to top Go down

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:58 am

Delta I can't believe you fell for Jess' very obvious attempt to manipulate reach arounds for herself. She was counting on men being suckers!

I do not think this topic should of been deleted. The only person that said anything that I found offensive was Cheeto's, but that was 5 pages ago. I did not find his right to say it offensive! Obviously Cheeto's is his own god in his godlike intelligence!

Just for an update I still don't know what a chick-fil-a is! I have however stayed at a Holiday Inn express.
    Back to top Go down

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:59 am

Oh Jess...you've become my new best friend.
    Back to top Go down

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:24 am

Are you hot headed or red headed.Your temper will cause your BP to escalate and make you sweat in places that could cause a rash,They medical treatment would be needed. That is all...
    Back to top Go down

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:25 am

Didn't think there was a Chick-fil-a in California.
    Found one 45 mins away from me. Have to head out that way this weekend.

What do I order?
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Chick-Fil-A Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chick-Fil-A   Chick-Fil-A Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chick-Fil-A
    Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next