Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Poor Form... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Poor Form... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Poor Form... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Poor Form... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Poor Form... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Poor Form... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Poor Form... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Poor Form... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Poor Form... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Poor Form... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Poor Form... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Poor Form... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Poor Form... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Poor Form... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Poor Form... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Poor Form...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:44 pm

I just wanted to give my opinion on the drama we had this morning. Very Poor form in post where doug pretty much he said he didnt like brits or irish and it would be insane for him to like them only tolerates them. First off not cool man not cool at all. We have plenty of British and Irish people and they were offended by this post. I think maybe you didnt mean for it to come off like. Maybe an apology for them should be in order. Im not telling you what to do man. Im just giving my opinion on the situation. Thanks for reading...

Vegas
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:52 pm

I couldn't really tell if he was joking or not, but it threw me off as well.

DealingTheDeathCard wrote:
bomberball wrote:
hey Doug we have a need for such a superb tosser like yourself over on EUK

also there would be one or two that will be hoping for head.

Unfortunately I dont get along well with brits. My issue being that they did to the irish, what hitler tried to do to the jews. In fact, I hate brits... Toleration is there. but to like one... My god, Id have to be insane.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:53 pm

Wow, is my english that bad? #1 I am Irish. #2. Any brit would get the joke... Perhaps, a history lesson is in order? Im sorry you misunderstood this...
Back to top Go down

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Well... I held back the lads till an understanding took place.

Interesting how they didn't immediately see it as a joke...but water under the ugly troll bridge and all that.

Always a pleasure Doug...
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:33 pm

Wow, is my english that bad? #1 I am Irish. #2. Any brit would get the joke... Perhaps, a history lesson is in order? Im sorry you misunderstood this...

Due to the recent turmoil between some of the mentioned parties. I can see how it could be misunderstood, but at the same time I saw it as your response to the other comment. I thought it was a joke, but joking in TEXT has a tendency sometimes to not come off as a joke. I never was good in history. Who is this Hilter guy again? Smile
Back to top Go down

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:37 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:

Due to the recent turmoil between some of the mentioned parties. I can see how it could be misunderstood, but at the same time I saw it as your response to the other comment. I thought it was a joke, but joking in TEXT has a tendency sometimes to not come off as a joke. I never was good in history. Who is this Hilter guy again? Smile

Dave it seems like anytime "I" joke it never comes off as a joke. Even when its clearly in response to one. But whatever dude. Im tired. Im sick of being the target of others. Im not going to do it anymore. I appreciate your response. And understanding.
Back to top Go down

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:53 pm

Being the joke and target?

You're kidding, right
Back to top Go down

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Shit, my apologies Doug. Sincere apology man. I was unaware on both counts. Sad Feel like a dumbass now Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:07 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
Shit, my apologies Doug. Sincere apology man. I was unaware on both counts. Sad Feel like a dumbass now Sad Sad Sad

No worries Vegas. I understood your reason for concern. I am not at all upset with ya. I got other things buggin me at the moment. Always like you Vegas. You speak when you think you should, and I respect someone like that. I cannot stand some people though, who choose to keep their opinions bottled up until one person outs me then they decide they can chime in too. Like a couple weeks ago on here. Those kinds of people get no respect.
Back to top Go down

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:08 pm

MANIC wrote:
Being the joke and target?

You're kidding, right

What are you ever talking about Manic? I enjoy your comments sometimes, but often enough I dont even know wth you're talking about.

Please, elaborate.
Back to top Go down

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:11 pm

Not naming names again? Tisk tisk
Back to top Go down

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:15 pm

Fuck it. We're all cunts (except Dave...That guy is far too kind hearted for our villainous ways)
Back to top Go down

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:19 pm

MANIC wrote:
Not naming names again? Tisk tisk

I dont have to, you were a part of that topic, where it went form me on trial, to a salem which trial. Started with me and whatshisface. we both got over it in no time, but then I got to hear about how me selling an ak on here was so bad by one guy, and how me saying I have "Columbian bang bang" was somehow beleived to be me selling cocaine on here... by the same guy who openly talks about how high he is regularly on here. But he had to have his voice heard. I dont like his crybaby ass anyway and he knows it. All you got to do is read back over the big incident from them and you will know what name Im not naming Wink
Back to top Go down

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:21 pm

What are you ever talking about Manic? I enjoy your comments sometimes, but often enough I dont even know wth you're talking about.

Please, elaborate.

lol, without a handy Nadsat to English dictionary, translating Manic can be tedious.
Back to top Go down

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:50 pm

The key to knowing wtf I'm talking about is understanding what's between the words I write. Think about it...

Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:04 pm

I gave Doug a 7 day ban and removed his Mod status so he can no longer read this thread.
Back to top Go down

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:07 pm

Good...I'm done with his fucking drama. He's the center of just about all the stupid BS that goes on here anyway. He took some shots at me here too without mentioning my name.
Back to boobs/teabagging and fast food/beer reviews...you know, the important stuff!
Back to top Go down

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:38 pm

My issue with him was the tough guy attitude and his inability to have anyone mirror his attitude.

Back in the day boys we could punch each-other all fucking day and know at the end of the bloodbath that we are Brothers.

Fuck...look at me and FBD. The first thread ever locked and such
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:57 pm

perhaps people need to play the game more than post on here?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:31 pm

And miss all these fabulous rants... Fuck that
Back to top Go down

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:46 pm

Sorry Manic, I'm with Black Death on this one.
Back to top Go down

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:36 am

Yet again I agree with blackdeath. Anymore agreeing and people will think he is my 360 alt!
I'm starting to think that if we can't post anything constructive in a thread like this as Mods,we shouldn't post at all.
Back to top Go down

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:11 am

Nope. You're little club is wrong. But if ya think yall are absolutely right then we should shut down the entire forum...

We've moved very far away from the days of posting about your favorite camping spot, etc. Prime is a full blown living entity, a gaming site yes but more so a place to socialize, talk with your friends and, yes, talk shit and slag each other.

Most might not agree with me here in Mod-Talk that ya need to let people throw feces at each other from time to time...it's gonna happen regardless if we let it or not. My only concern is that most seem to have forgotten how to without crying because someone called them a dirty name. That's not only ridiculous but sadly hilarious.

"Billy... Can you show me on the doll where the WORD touched you that you didn't like"

And yes this might sound brutal but if you leave because of getting into a pissing contest then maybe ya should GTFO

Flame On ya Nancies

lol!
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:41 am

I also agree with Blackdeath. And Manic I think u might consider changing ur screen name to TNT cause u know drama. And I think u more than enjoy it and therefore do anything u can to help it flourish. Just my 0.02.
Back to top Go down

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:59 am

Oh Hop. You tickle me so with your kind words.

I suppose "Sanitized For Your Protection" should be the Nu-30 motto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poor Form... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Form...   Poor Form... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poor Form...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next