Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....

Go down 
+28
Psycho Reaper33
brninitdwn
birddotcom
FiremanLFD525
Jon
YellowGeeHawd
JAGERpatrol
MajorBedhead067
mwhop78
pariah_81
parabola79
Spartan Runnerr
Severed Digits
ImGoodIfYouSuck
The1UrLookin4
HcMaximus
BlackDeath
whistlingmick27
Kamea6
xXx MiGs xXx
ho_li_schitt
indyratpack
Danoma08
walldoggy
SwollenCamel
BLACKHAWXX 88
lateralus73
Sr Slampiece
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MajorBedhead067

So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Aw crap i just read the post. Will, sorry for your loss big guy. Slam's right God has a plan no matter how sucky it may be currently. I'll be sure to keep you and your family in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:04 am

Will

I am so sorry about your loss. I'm guessing you are both suffering mentally, but I hope your wife is doing alright physically. I can't imagine the pain and sadness you are feeling right now.

I am not the poet with words like yourself, but I can share a story about my best friend from high school and his wife. They went through a similar experience 16 years ago when she miscarried 4 months into the pregnancy. I spent a lot of time visiting with them over the next few weeks doing what I could to help lift their spirits. I know it was hard on both of them, but they were great a support system for each other through the pain. The one thing they made sure they tried to focus on was that nobody did anything wrong, it just happened. There was nobody to blame, just sadness at the loss. Once they were both ready they decide to try again and today they are now proud parents of a 14 year old girl.

Heartfelt Sympathy,
Rob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:40 am

For my own healing process i'm going to ask a fellow mod to lock this forum for a while. My head is getting better; I'm just focusing on my beautiful wife now. I have post coming getting it all out, trust me it's going to be a roller coaster of emotions but in the end I will make you laugh. Why? because that's what I do......
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:07 am

My sincerest condolences Yellow, I don't really know what else to say...

The thread is locked, you can re-open it whenever you want...
Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:02 pm

Well.

Well.

Well.

Look at what we got here, it may be to early again but here we go again!

So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Imag2011

Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:08 pm

Hell yeah!!! Congrats yellow
Back to top Go down
Jon

Jon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:20 pm

That is AWESOME! Congrats to you and your wife! Please keep us posted! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jonasu25
FiremanLFD525

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:24 pm

Lovin in it! Baby Fireman#3 comin in August!

Baby Geehawd coming in January?

Baby 30's Unite!
Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:19 pm

FiremanLFD525 wrote:

Baby 30's Unite!

Jan 18. There will be a pool.
Back to top Go down
birddotcom

birddotcom

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 32

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:29 pm

That awesome Yellow, my wife and I have been through the same battle. My wife is due in early Nov with twins. Freaking out!!! But the support is what will get us through it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/birddotcom?feature=watch
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:03 pm

Twin girls. I have ammo if you need it.
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:24 pm

YellowGeeHawd wrote:
Twin girls. I have ammo if you need it.

So do I. But I'll have to ration...My little lady is groin up fast
Back to top Go down
Jon

Jon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:15 pm

YellowGeeHawd wrote:
FiremanLFD525 wrote:

Baby 30's Unite!

Jan 18. There will be a pool.

Yeah I am all for Jan 18th! They will share my birthday Congrat to both you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jonasu25
indyratpack

indyratpack

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:05 pm

Congrats Will on the little PinkGeeHawd!
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:23 pm

Congrats. That's awesome news.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
MajorBedhead067

MajorBedhead067

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:48 pm

Congrats Yellow! Very happy to hear the news! :-D
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:56 pm

is this another prank Yellow? you never mentioned it online.
Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:59 pm

No swollen, seeing your baby girl made me not keep our secret as long as I wanted to.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:37 pm

SHHHHHHhhhhhh not so loud they might hear you.
Back to top Go down
brninitdwn

brninitdwn

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:21 am

Congrats Yellow! Our first is a girl and she's well on the way sometime in the next month....might need to borrow some of that ammo too! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.expertpcnc.com https://www.youtube.com/user/brninitdwn
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:25 am

I would be more than glad to help scare the shit out of teenage boys when the knock on the door Burn.
Back to top Go down
Psycho Reaper33

Psycho Reaper33

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:53 pm

Congrats Yellow and the other 30's on the baby news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:23 am

I have 1 year old twin boys Bird.  Its pretty fun but there is a reason I am not on line that much anymore.  you'll be OK.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:11 pm

First couple months are not that bad....at about 1 year old though,  you learn to do pretty good with a howling toddler in your lap playing with you.  good luck using your mic though.
Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:14 am

So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Img-2010

Look at the head on that monster!
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:16 am

Nice!!! Is that a Combat Axe in his hand?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....   So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So your a gamer and your wife is pregnant....
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next