Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Black ops review  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Black ops review  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Black ops review  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Black ops review  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Black ops review  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Black ops review  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Black ops review  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Black ops review  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Black ops review  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Black ops review  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Black ops review  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Black ops review  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Black ops review  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Black ops review  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Black ops review  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Black ops review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MajorBedhead067

MajorBedhead067

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

Black ops review  Empty
PostSubject: Black ops review    Black ops review  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:13 am

Below I've posted the IGN review of 2 for your mid day or lunch time reading pleasure. I was up at 5 am reading this thing taking it all in seeing that I have to get to work Crying or Very sad and cannot pick the game up until 4 pm. However, this review was pretty decent ... i tend to trust the lads at ign for the most part over the years.

A lot of it is stuff we've all heard but the thing that really got my attention was just the depth and detail of each compo-nit of the game. It seems like we may actually have a winner as opposed to a regurgitated money making machine. The developers actually tried to think outside the box on this one with the pick 10, different outcomes by personal choices in the single player (i.e. mass effect), and the roving bus in zombies (have fun waxenit!). Very Happy

I love the original black ops but never bothered with the single player campaign. Like most i went straight to multiplayer ... which as curious as I am will still go straight to multiplayer anyway Razz HOWEVER, i am definitely interested in actually doing the single player campaign more than I have been in the past given the strong positive remarks about the story writing. Finally in my non-intended mini-soapbox review I would like to add that the 9.3 and not a 9.6 or 8 rating for this game was based on a very weak element that has nothing to do with multiplayer and something to do with another element that was very trite in my 1/2 cent opinion.

As for you lucky dogs that got to play a few rounds before release .... I'm very happy for
you ... actually truth is I'm jealous as heck! All I got to say is 4 o'clock is coming and I
cannot guarantee to quality and focus of the work that I will attempt to half heatedly do
today counting the minutes till quitting time! God speed and well cya all tonight!

Major's score on the game he hasn't played yet but read endlessly about....9.8. Go ahead
you can trust me I'm totally clueless and have no credibility!

lol!

Link:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/13/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-review

P.S. They will probably post a video review later at a time when normal people get up.

Back to top Go down
MajorBedhead067

MajorBedhead067

Black ops review  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops review    Black ops review  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:03 am

Thank you Kamea6 for posting the jumping to level 10 video! You just helped eliminate the initial dread of jumping into the live shark tank with a flyswatter. Bootcamp it is!
Back to top Go down

Black ops review  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops review    Black ops review  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:28 am

Major send the kids to bed early Friday night, wife's got to work over night and i'll be mainlining monster and no doze and I have to introduce Stack to the fold.
Back to top Go down
MajorBedhead067

MajorBedhead067

Black ops review  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops review    Black ops review  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:33 am

Already one step ahead of you! l have the kids, my soon to be ex is out of town, the freezer is stocked with frozen pizza's, my kids have HALO 4 on the Xbox upstairs, and I've told them not to bother me unless the house is on fire, or they're missing a limb from a chainsaw mishap.
Back to top Go down
MajorBedhead067

MajorBedhead067

Black ops review  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops review    Black ops review  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:59 am

Upon further review and now having played for around 5 or 6 hours...

Major's score stands! 9.8

1. I like the score streaks! (Hunter / Killer good!)

2. I like the pick 10. After messing with it a bit I find it very easy to put something
together. I was thinking it was going to be confusing and complicated but the leveling
and gun unlock system only gives you so much so you have a chance to experiment
while your waiting to unlock more perks and gear.

3. The presentation, sound, look, and feel of the game is just WICKED! Definitely all
Black OPs with a twist of MW2.

4.As for the boot-camp thing I will take a group of sold 30's any day and just jump in!
I leveled way faster!

5.I really want to play the single player ... the opeing cut looked very intriguing! But
the multiplay is just so sweet! What to do ... What to do.... Shocked

6. The maps are very diverse! I tend to like the middle eastern style ones the best so
far. However, I find the Asian ones pretty cool too! Bonsai!

7. Laser pointer & silencer on smg good!

8. Type 25 and Mtar good. Wow they make you wait to get a silencer on the assult rifles!
Probably for good reason your eyes are constantly glued to the radar so everybody
is present when they fire.

9. No sneaking around with ghost..yet... have to wait till what is it? lvl 40 something?

More thoughts to post later ... once again gotta go to work..sad face, single tear.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black ops review  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops review    Black ops review  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black ops review
Page 1 of 1