Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2

Go down 
+5
birddotcom
SouthPawDraw
tek210
evandadda
NukeLaCoog
9 posters
AuthorMessage
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Empty
PostSubject: Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2   Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:08 am

FUN!!!! I had a blast playing this game. It was my 1st midnight release and I am glad I did it. The hype and buildup is legit in my eyes. There were a few negatives but nothing I will worry much about right now. Now I am not an expert at FPS games and my CoD history only goes back to Black Ops so take this with a grain of salt.

First thing.......lobby mute in 2 clicks of a button. THANK YOU!!!!! Push the buttong twice and you must everyone outside your party. I will never have to listen to any more BS while I dislocate my thumb trying mute 6 people separately. It is amazing how much less stressful a session is when I don't have to listen to the random shit talking between matches.

I loved how this game played. If you want to play fast you can go as fast as, if not faster than MW3 and if you want to slow it down it plays awesome too. The maps seem pretty big but play medium to small in Domination. What I mean is there is a ton of space around the edges but the flags feel pretty compact. It seems like I only saw about 2/3 of each map. I want to say they felt pretty balanced because it was pretty difficult to lock a team down (and to get locked down).

I loved the weapons. All of the ones I used felt great. The default classes felt great and I found myself going back to those default classes even after I unlocked a number of guns. But, you don't have to worry about the default classes too much because the points come fast and furious if you PTFO which I will get to in a minute. It seemed like it took more hit markers for a kill but it also felt like the fire rate was a little higher on average. The recoil on the guns I used was minimal so even if it took more bullets to kill I was able to stay on target easier. One thing I really noticed is that the SMG's hip fire like a mofo and that is with no attachments. Add the laser sight and you never need to ADS within 15 feet. The SMG's also have a noticeable drop off in power at range which is fair since they are beastly in close quarters.

The pick 10 system is awesome. Unfortunately it is a little confusing too. Mainly because they are just different and attachments act like perks of the past. For all those who like to run and gun Extreme Conditioning isn't unlimited sprint like in BLOPS but it is longer than MW3. Wanna go balls to the wall pair that up with Lightweight and an SMG or shotty and you fly around the map. It is going to take some time to figure out all the combinations and what works best for me in different situations but that is the beauty of it. You can tune your character to be as general or specific as you want.

The scorestreaks are awesome! I am not one who is going to rack up a lot of kills to get the high streaks but I can definitely do the little things that will rack up points and those things come pretty easy. Cap flags, defend flags, kill opponents on their flags, flash/stun/shock charge for assists, take down air support. You seemingly get points for everything and it rocks. Dirty work finally pays off. I highly recommend you unlock the FHJ with one of your 1st few tokens (stinger equivalent) because those UAV's are 75 points and are like shooting fish in a barrel. Killwhoring will take on a new look in this game. There will always be douchenozzles who are going to camp out in elevated spots and dark corner mcgougal their way to a 4 KD but those guys are going to kill their team. The killwhore in this game will be running and gunning and be balls deep in your spawn. They might have 2 caps but will get a bunch of offensive kills and defends and next thing you know the K9 unit is biting your face off. With just a few hours of play I saw that spawns are slow to flip in this game. It isn't going to flip because 1 person crossed an imaginary line just pat the B flag. Theer were a number of times where I was killed at B then respawned with opponents even with me or even behind me on a few occasions. When the spawn finally flipped they had a few people there ready to cap uncontested.

I thought that was a negative at first but it is just different that MW3 and their random ass spawn system. Now that I mention negative there were a few but nothing that can't be tweaked. If it stays the way it is right now snipers are going to have a big advantage because it seems easier in this game. I SUCK with a sniper rifle and i picked up the DSR 50 and rolled off an 8 killstreak with relative ease. There is a lot of elevation in these maps with some long lines of sight and quickscoping is in full effect as well. Get these in the hands of people who know what they are doing it can make for a long session. Lag comp was a little frustrating at times but it all evened out. I noticed in a few matches that I would freeze for a moment and with would jump on me for a minute then completely flip the other way and I felt the godlike power of Slam's host pro. The most annoying and frustrating part of my session was the time it took to get matches started. I am ok with it scrolling trying to find a suitable match but there were a bunch of times we would sit there for a couple of minutes with a full lobby of 12 while it said it was still looking for players. There were some issues with having our party drop a member going into a game and there was even one instance where we were split up into opposing teams as the game started. Odd. Nothing major, but a little trying at that moment.

I definitely recommend you take a little time to mess around with the new menus and learn to navigate the class selection. I would also recommend some Combat Training to get a feel for the game and take a look at some of the maps. It is not a drastic difference than previous games, it just has a little different feel and you would rather do it for shits and giggles than get kicked around and get off to a bad start. I cant wait to get deeper into this game and I really look forward to the time when everyone has the game and we are all going full bore. Well i guess i can wait because i am going to get a little bit of sleep before I crank it up a little later.

Last edited by NukeLaCoog on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
evandadda

evandadda

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2   Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:19 pm

I enjoyed that last night. It takes a little while to get going in the beginning to understand how the new pick 10 system works. It's a cool concept that starts to make more sense when you unlock more items.

Communication is key when first starting out in this game as everyone is trying to figure out the new menu system. I didn't use to roll with a mic before the 30 clan but I'm glad I have one now as there are a bunch of questions that are going to be asked in the beginning.

Like Nuke, I swear I didn't see more than 2/3 of the map. Understanding the elevation changes is key as I was getting frustrated with getting nailed from above because I didn't know the map.

Type25 and Swat are my two favorites right now. Guys were going beast mode with the mp7 from what I could tell as well.

When the boy goes down for his afternoon nap I'm gonna get back on. Then I have to catch a flight to Florida No
Back to top Go down
tek210

tek210

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2   Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:26 pm

I cannot wait to leave work in 30 and get on soon there after, have to give blood first. I think I will start out in the Boot Camp area to get up to 10 with some options and then jump in with the group for some team matches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillybastards.com
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2   Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:38 pm

NukeLaCoog wrote:
First thing.......lobby mute in 2 clicks of a button. THANK YOU!!!!! Push the buttong twice and you must everyone outside your party.

Had me at Mute.
Back to top Go down
birddotcom

birddotcom

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 32

PostSubject: Re: Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2   Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:39 pm

It was awesome, I had no idea what was going on. I had the MP7 rockin'. I had one game with 45 kills in Dom and the dragon fire twice, I've already had a career game!

The color is amazing. The sound was really cool. Getting ran over by a freight train, not so good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/birddotcom?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2   Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:23 pm

I am having a lot of fun, yay blops 2
Back to top Go down
WREG

WREG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2   Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Awesome read. I have the game, but won't get to play until later this week due to work. this is helping me get my fix until i can get in game...I can't wait.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2   Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:14 pm

Great string of messages. I just started playing this afternoon and I think it is awesome. The new sounds of grenade blasts are awesome. I suck on my K/D ratio of course. Thank goodness for our Clan and not having high k/d ratios to belong! It does take a little effort to get to know the new screens. That was killing me in the beginning.

See you all in the lobbies!!

RDCMONEY in the house!!
Back to top Go down
Denar

Denar

PostSubject: Re: Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2   Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:47 pm

Man sucks my care package will not be in until tomorrow. Mad Oh well 1 more day won't kill me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2   Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:52 pm

Working from home cause my office is still banged up from Hurricane Sandy, so it was great to get the game at 10am this morning. I got to play for about an hour I thought it was
awesome. Waiting for my girlfriend to go to sleep going to binge on this tonight for sure. cheers
Back to top Go down
chuckystylez1970

chuckystylez1970

PostSubject: Re: Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2   Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:42 am

birddotcom wrote:
The color is amazing. The sound was really cool. Getting ran over by a freight train, not so good.

Been there.......was turning to take someone out on top of a train and WHAMMMMO!! Kill cam was hilarious as my character screamed like a school girl while being dragged down the tracks!! LOL
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2   Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:25 am

Ok, after my glowing review I take it all back. This game is a piece of shit if you can't get into a game, if the host constantly drops, the party members keep getting kicked in the lobby. After 24 hours I would say they have done a piss poor job of making sure this thing was running correctly. I know lag is always going to be an issue and I have come to accept that but the other stuff is just mind boggling.

EDIT: I forgot to add the part about freezing up my entire system
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2   Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:47 am

Servers are down as of like 3am CST
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2   Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nuke's thoughts on BLOPS2
Page 1 of 1