Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Looking for a good gun on bops 2

Go down 
+10
ImGoodIfYouSuck
douwant2
Naven
Dirty Koi
SwollenCamel
SouthPawDraw
walldoggy
Fleighe
Sr Slampiece
Fifty Graves
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Fifty Graves

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a good gun on bops 2   Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:13 am

I used the specter with rapid fire on bops1 and mp7 with rapid fire on mw3 but it seems like rapid fire on bops2 actually detracts from the guns performance. Anyone know a gun that will resemble these 2?
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good gun on bops 2   Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:15 am

Try the evo skorpion no need for rapid fire,and the mp7 still rocks for early sub slaying.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good gun on bops 2   Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:18 am

I've found that rapid fire makes the kick pretty bad in BO2, If you run rapid fire and fore grip on the PDW57 it's pretty good. And it has a pretty decent size clip too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Fifty Graves

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good gun on bops 2   Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:59 pm

Thanks slam and camel, I will try both of these! I'm using mp7 now with long barrel and fore grip and its good but wanted higher speed so I will definitely try them out.
Back to top Go down
Fleighe

Fleighe

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good gun on bops 2   Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:54 pm

The PDW with a fore grip and the laser sight is a hip-firing dream. the Vector is another great SMG you should give a try too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good gun on bops 2   Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:12 pm

I've had good luck with long barrel and laser sight on any SMG. Hip fire for the win!! If I run primary gun fighter I will slip in rapid fire as well.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good gun on bops 2   Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:39 pm

Does the assault shield count? lol

I've only used the Skorpion a couple times with the default class, but it seemed pretty good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good gun on bops 2   Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:51 pm

Trying rapid fire with the MP7 really messed me up. I'll have to try some of these other combos.
Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good gun on bops 2   Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:14 pm

If you like rapid fire go with the EVO Skorpion.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good gun on bops 2   Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:03 pm

I only used rapid fire on both my mp7 and evo a couple of times and the kick was'nt woth it i love both these weapons, started with mp7 foregrip,suppressor & reflex (my go to) and perma-unlocked the evo using same attachments, not only do i need the suppressor to keep my deaths down to a reasonable rate but i love the sound they make with it attached IMO.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Koi

Dirty Koi

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 12

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good gun on bops 2   Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:12 pm

i don't like rapid fire in BO2. i used it once and that was it. out of all the smg's i prefer the MSMC, the thing is crazy good, imo. i've about 2400 kills with it all ready w/ a 1.2 KD with it. it's my try hard gun
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TattooedKoi?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good gun on bops 2   Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:19 pm

The MSMC with stock, reflex and long barrel is a killing machine for me! I've forgone the secondary and the lethal in exchange for primary gunfighter and two shock charges.
Back to top Go down
Naven

Naven

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good gun on bops 2   Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:07 pm

I actually like the FAL with select Auto fire and whatever attachment your little heart desires. Kills biotches quick!
Back to top Go down
douwant2

douwant2

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good gun on bops 2   Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:54 pm

I too like the EVO Skorpion with the basic site and full metal-jackets. This is what I unlocked with when I prestiged up.

Thinking of starting a new thread to have some of the masters post there setups for the different maps? Any other one else think this would be cool to have?

Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good gun on bops 2   Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:44 am

I haven't tried it yet but apparently people are raging over the mp7 with the laser. It definitely seems that SMGs are the "over powered" class of guns. The range on them is crazy and their rate of fire is high enough that even though you need 6 hits to kill, they come pretty quickly, that's what she said. Too bad I can't get away from semi auto ARs.
Back to top Go down
MoneyMan300

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good gun on bops 2   Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:24 pm

Naven wrote:
I actually like the FAL with select Auto fire and whatever attachment your little heart desires. Kills biotches quick!

This, I am loving the FAL....it's my highest KD gun. It's the only AR that I have found that can compete with SMGs and Shotguns at close range and is a beast at long range. 2 waste up shots to kill. I just got to lvl 10, so don't have select fire yet, but will use that.

For SMGs the PDW and MSMC are by far the most popular. Use with laser site and whatever other favorite attachment. I really like laser, silencer, EOtech (underrated).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good gun on bops 2   Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:58 am

Try fal auto fire ,silencer with red dot or drop the red dot and use fmj amazing gun
Back to top Go down
BUBBAxHOxTEP

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good gun on bops 2   Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:02 pm

I like all of the SMGs just keep trying different attachment combinations and you should find something that you like.

This pick 10 system gives players the opportunity to tweak the guns to perfection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good gun on bops 2   Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:44 pm

I agree PDW and MSMC, Altho I like the Evo its rof is so high that if your not on target when pull the trigger the mags empty before you get to em it seems!

Type25 then M27 for Assault rifle. Although Ive started to equip FAL now to see how it goes.

By far my favourite tho is the KAP40 (my 1st prestige unlock) on smaller maps as a run and gun it is awesome, I generally have ext clip as mag goes quite quick and then either FMJ or ext barrel depending on maps etc. Its maxed prestige and Ive only got Skulls and Ronin to get for Gold Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Assault Rifles w/ Select Fire   Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:45 pm

I have found that some of the Assault Rifles like the Swat are great trade ups from the SMG class if you put select fire on them with a fore grip to minimize recoil. It has to be a Rifle with a fast burst already so the rate of fire is the same on full auto. I actually think that the fire rates out do some of the SMG's. It is so awesome because you can add some serious range but also get some great speed when you need that hipfire to get out of CQC predicaments.
Back to top Go down
BoneyVermin

BoneyVermin

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good gun on bops 2   Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:03 pm

I like to use the ballistic knife with fast hands and an emp grenade. Works awesome on ground war. Doesn't it Daniel?
Back to top Go down
WREG

WREG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good gun on bops 2   Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:05 am

I will try the FAL and Swat ARs, but I am liking the EVO Scop with ext mags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good gun on bops 2   Looking for a good gun on bops 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a good gun on bops 2
Page 1 of 1