Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

No more drop shots for me. Good to know!

Go down 
+9
ArcaniX
TheCanisDirus
ParryHotter_
NukeLaCoog
pariah_81
Dirty Koi
Repo_Dog
SwollenCamel
JK STEELERS68
13 posters
AuthorMessage
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Empty
PostSubject: No more drop shots for me. Good to know!   No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:24 pm

This helps explain a few issues I have had.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: No more drop shots for me. Good to know!   No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:57 pm

Good info man, thanks for the post.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: No more drop shots for me. Good to know!   No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:09 pm

still would like to do drop shot by mistake than panic knife in the middle of a gun fight !

tactical latout
Back to top Go down
Dirty Koi

Dirty Koi

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 12

PostSubject: Re: No more drop shots for me. Good to know!   No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:34 pm

they are making this game more NOOB friendly than ever. i hate you treyarch. i went back to MW2 and i'm pretty sure i'm gonna go back to MW3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TattooedKoi?feature=mhee
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: No more drop shots for me. Good to know!   No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:58 pm

I don't mind the dropshot nerf. the only real time to do dropshotting is when you are right up on someone anyway. and at that point, you are really panic shooting anyway.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: No more drop shots for me. Good to know!   No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:13 pm

pariah_81 wrote:
I don't mind the dropshot nerf. the only real time to do dropshotting is when you are right up on someone anyway. and at that point, you are really panic shooting anyway.

Agreed. Even though you don't have the exact dialed in accuracy as you have had in previous games it is still a highly effective move. To me it has always been a way to try and avoid fire while still shooting my weapon. The toughest part of dropshotting in this game is the significant increase in spots where you are prone blocked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
ParryHotter_

ParryHotter_

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: No more drop shots for me. Good to know!   No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:04 pm

Wow, so now this explains the horrible inaccuracy I couldn't explain when I have dropped into crouch when shooting at a medium distance.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: No more drop shots for me. Good to know!   No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:00 pm

im sweet wrote:
Wow, so now this explains the horrible inaccuracy I couldn't explain when I have dropped into crouch when shooting at a medium distance.
Haha man i told you this weeks ago! Remember? But there's soon to be more changes...

David Vonder Her -
Still at work doing that final grind on the next update. It's a big one. Nerfs. Buffs. Bug fixes. Features. Dinosaurs. Details to come.
Back to top Go down
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: No more drop shots for me. Good to know!   No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:01 pm

The funniest part (in my opinion) is that they go and nerf something that they reward you for doing in the game... Dropshot Medal, anyone? Ever gotten one of those? (Especially when there was a glitch rewarding "Dropshot" Medals even if you dropped to prone, hopped back up and then killed your opponent?) LOL!

So contradicting...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: No more drop shots for me. Good to know!   No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:37 pm

huh i havent noticed a difference - i drop shot the shit out of ppl today as a matter of fact

side note I like how they took the time to change this vs the REAL FUCKING issues the game has
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: No more drop shots for me. Good to know!   No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:47 pm

I agree black death lets fuck with shit that nobody really bitched about and ignore the true problems. I havent played black ops 2 in 2 weeks and tbh I dont know if I will ever play it again. You dont play it for awhile you realize how shitty it is.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: No more drop shots for me. Good to know!   No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:37 am

BlackDeath wrote:
huh i havent noticed a difference - i drop shot the shit out of ppl today as a matter of fact

side note I like how they took the time to change this vs the REAL FUCKING issues the game has
Yeah i still do it up close when surprised around a corner etc... works well then. From a medium distance now I can easily tell it's adjusted. I'll rape anyone drop shotting at a few yards out... and i get raped trying to drop shot a few yards out haha. I'm fine with it... but if they think this was a problem they should adjust accuracy when jumping and quickscoping... take that shit out then... you can only fire once already fully hardscoped in. Id LOVE to see that play out in the community hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: No more drop shots for me. Good to know!   No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:43 pm

I was having a hell of a time with drop-shots and couldn't figure out why until this post. It's usually only a panic move for me, but an effective one until this game. I usually only needed it if I turned a corner and found more than a couple of enemies waiting; as you're never going to get back to cover before you're dead in this game.

What I've found since is that running the laser attachment makes drop-shots doable again; based on how laser sights work in game it makes some sense I guess. For those who drop-shot and have been having difficulties, try it, it should help.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: No more drop shots for me. Good to know!   No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:51 pm

maybe thats why i didnt notice a difference - when i was doing it i was either using pdw or kap40 with laser
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Mr_Crapshine

Mr_Crapshine

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: No more drop shots for me. Good to know!   No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:14 pm

I have my controller setup so stance is controlled by the R3 button and so sometimes I press too hard aiming and go to a crouch while shooting. It is annoying but I haven't noticed much of a change in my accuracy but then I've never been that accurate to start with. I also got a drop shot medal for the first time today. Got surprised close and stabbed someone while going prone. Not sure why They reward that.
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: No more drop shots for me. Good to know!   No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:42 pm

Out of ALLLLL the problems in this stupid game, THIS is one they "fix"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more drop shots for me. Good to know!   No more drop shots for me.  Good to know! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No more drop shots for me. Good to know!
Page 1 of 1