Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
It's BROKEN, folks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
It's BROKEN, folks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
It's BROKEN, folks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
It's BROKEN, folks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
It's BROKEN, folks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
It's BROKEN, folks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
It's BROKEN, folks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
It's BROKEN, folks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
It's BROKEN, folks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
It's BROKEN, folks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
It's BROKEN, folks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
It's BROKEN, folks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
It's BROKEN, folks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
It's BROKEN, folks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
It's BROKEN, folks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

It's BROKEN, folks

Go down 
+5
TheCanisDirus
DeathByAK
Psycho Reaper33
Grover 142
TydenWolf
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeathByAK

It's BROKEN, folks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's BROKEN, folks   It's BROKEN, folks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:53 pm

One of my biggest problems was telling exactly who was on my team and who was an enemy.

I'm colorblind, so my squadmates show up in a very similar "color" as the enemy. I got killed multiple times by a guy I didn't even bother to shoot at b/c I thought he was on my team.

The guys I was in a party with were clearly blue, but other guys on our side were VERY similar to the guys on the other team.

Suffice it to say, I just struggled all the way around! lol

But hey, I've never backed away from a challenge...
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: It's BROKEN, folks   It's BROKEN, folks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:56 pm

FightingOkra75 wrote:
I commented to Chris that I had these same KD numbers in the last round of CoD but this is actually fun even when you are dying.
THIS! I always have a blast (ok.. 99% of the time) in BF3 even when repeatedly dying. If my team is getting destroyed i'll go on suicide missions in a buggy with C4 strapped to it to take out tanks... i'll get shot normally on the way to a tank and get blown sky high... but man it's fun! haha
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: It's BROKEN, folks   It's BROKEN, folks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:28 pm

Glad you guys had fun with it, but I bought BF3 when it first came out and tried and tried but just didn't like it, ended up selling it back. I'm just more of a run and gun type guy and don't have the patience for BF lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
Horst Schist

Horst Schist

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: It's BROKEN, folks   It's BROKEN, folks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:00 pm

AK, check out your settings at the main menu. They do have a colorblind assist option. And here's a funny story about colorblindness:

Once while on a geological mapping project, we were told that at the end of the day we were to return to the vans by ~2pm. It was very hot and sunny. I was a member of a 3-person team, the other two being younger females. The project area was a few square miles of rough WY country. We were also told that, should we find ourselves lost or disoriented, we should hike out of the red beds and back to the green ones where we were likely to find familiar ground and the rest of the crew. Near the end of the day were were out of a sightline to the rest of the group. Following directions, I led the rest of my group along a trail that followed the red beds to what I thought were the green ones. We dead-ended in a slot canyon. By this time, the other two members had long finished their 1L water supply. When I realized they were both dehydrated (immediately after one of them had a clinical hysteria fit), I offered what remained of my 3L supply. I located our position on our topo map and backtracked to a known trail. We arrived at our rendezvous point some 2 hours late. Personal and professional lessons learned.
Back to top Go down
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: It's BROKEN, folks   It's BROKEN, folks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:03 am

Nice Horst, must have been a wonderful time dealing with a hysterical woman.
I found out I was more color blind than I thought on the job when I was doing landscape inspections on a construction site for the state in 1990. The contractor had just finished placing boulders in the area they were to be and as I was walking up, I saw the foreman standing there pointing and counting off numbers. I looked around a bit trying to figure out what the hell he was counting and just didn't see a thing. Stupidly, I ask what are you counting? and of course the answer came back, the numbers on the rocks. My response, what the hell are you talking about?. Reply, the numbers written on the rocks. Me, are you kidding?. Him, no and he points. Well I come to find that some idiot thought it was a great idea to write with orange wax crayon on sandstone (brown, tan & black) rocks. Needless to say I agreed with the count and walked away feeling like a fool. Ugh the humility. Was funny shit looking back though.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: It's BROKEN, folks   It's BROKEN, folks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:23 am

Horst Schist wrote:
AK, check out your settings at the main menu. They do have a colorblind assist option. And here's a funny story about colorblindness:

Once while on a geological mapping project, we were told that at the end of the day we were to return to the vans by ~2pm. It was very hot and sunny. I was a member of a 3-person team, the other two being younger females. The project area was a few square miles of rough WY country. We were also told that, should we find ourselves lost or disoriented, we should hike out of the red beds and back to the green ones where we were likely to find familiar ground and the rest of the crew. Near the end of the day were were out of a sightline to the rest of the group. Following directions, I led the rest of my group along a trail that followed the red beds to what I thought were the green ones. We dead-ended in a slot canyon. By this time, the other two members had long finished their 1L water supply. When I realized they were both dehydrated (immediately after one of them had a clinical hysteria fit), I offered what remained of my 3L supply. I located our position on our topo map and backtracked to a known trail. We arrived at our rendezvous point some 2 hours late. Personal and professional lessons learned.

was this before they invented gps? lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: It's BROKEN, folks   It's BROKEN, folks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:02 pm

Nice Horst - it is now common knowledge amongst all of my golfing buddies to never hand me a red tee to use (if they want it back) as I can NOT find those f*ckers laying on the green grass.

Most of the time being partially colorblind is a non-issue - but there are those instances that make you feel like such an idiot.

I'll have to enable the colorblind assist on BF3 - it's always one of the first things i do with a new CoD game as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's BROKEN, folks   It's BROKEN, folks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's BROKEN, folks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2