Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Stop complaining about hit detection!!!

Go down 
+4
Brennan_Huff122
TheCanisDirus
Spartan Runnerr
Criptic Wolf
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Empty
PostSubject: Stop complaining about hit detection!!!   Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:36 am

Guys, seriously, you all have your panties bunched because you think this game is broken.

It's fine....

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Stop complaining about hit detection!!!   Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:49 am

Agreed, game is broken.

Buttttt... Video seems like it could be normal. (at least what i'm seeing) With BO2 ADS with the snipers takes longer, the accuracy from hip to ADS takes longer for it to kick into effect and you only have hip fire accuracy regardless of ADS while moving with a sniper rifle in BO2. We all knows how hip fire shots in Pew Pew can go with hip fire only... and the guy was running so bullet could have gone 12 feet high or down like in Pew Pew.
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: Stop complaining about hit detection!!!   Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:23 pm

Guess I've been lucky but I hardly ever have the problems you guys talk about, at least not over the last month or so.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Stop complaining about hit detection!!!   Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:27 pm

there's no arguing that the game is broken. but, I'd like to see the killcam because that will show how the game actually played. His screen and the killcam will probably show you eating a sandwich at the bottom of the stairs when he ran out and ruined you.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Stop complaining about hit detection!!!   Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:28 pm

^^^ That's crazy; consider yourself uber lucky. The game is unplayable for me. With the lag/lag comp/hackers/glitches/boosting... it's not worth the stress to me personally. I'll stick with Halo/BF/Zombies.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Stop complaining about hit detection!!!   Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:36 pm

This was in hardcore so no kill cams to watch. I could probably go back in theater and watch from his perspective. And you're probably right, I was probably scratching my butt when he shot at me.

That night it was the same thin over and over. I'd shoot and there would be a very slight delay before you hear the impact. I was on a 4 bar too. Rolling Eyes

I've been trying to get all then snipers gold and I'm down to a total of 14 blood thirsty's left. My KC SPM has gone from 354 to around 287 LOL. Fuck it. I don't give two shits about stats in this game anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop complaining about hit detection!!!   Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:55 pm

The game has devolved into nearly entirely connection based. If you have great internet connection then you will do well for the most part.....no matter how good you really are......same in reverse.

Many have no idea how bad it really is in CoD because that is all they really play. I used to be that way myself.

It is difficult for me to play any game where my skill or lack thereof plays only a small part in what my final score for the match will be........what my connection was like during that round will play a much larger role in how many kills/deaths I accumulated than my skill level ever would.

A game like that isn't really worth playing imo......

The answer to "how do I get better" should not be......faster internet.......but that is the bottom line answer for CoD right now.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Stop complaining about hit detection!!!   Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:09 pm

Amen Okra!
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Stop complaining about hit detection!!!   Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:29 pm

Go pick up H4 for this weekend Slam! haha join us on all there for Halo 4 Friday!
Back to top Go down
Brennan_Huff122

Brennan_Huff122

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Stop complaining about hit detection!!!   Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:39 pm

Okra - this is exactly how it was for me all weekend, was some of the worst games I have seen. Now I know I am not the best player but dying before I see anyone or hear a gunshot or see the barrel flash is ridiculous. My internet is fairy good but I checked my own connection and I was running a 3.7 up and 2.8 down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop complaining about hit detection!!!   Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:33 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
Go pick up H4 for this weekend Slam! haha join us on all there for Halo 4 Friday!

35 bucks new right now on Amazon

Lots of game for 35 bucks even if you end up hating the multiplayer.

I'm really liking the campaign and spartan ops as much as the multiplayer and I don't usually play campaigns at all....or the spec ops from MW for instance.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Stop complaining about hit detection!!!   Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:11 pm

You mofo's are making me bust out my ode to hit detection/lag/connection again. And I have a ton more clips that are as bad if not worse.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Stop complaining about hit detection!!!   Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:44 pm

BlackDeath had some really good ones too. Like Okra said, skill means nothing, its all about connection. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dirty Koi

Dirty Koi

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 12

PostSubject: Re: Stop complaining about hit detection!!!   Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:27 pm

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm from slam
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TattooedKoi?feature=mhee
cY staple Yc

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Stop complaining about hit detection!!!   Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:06 pm

I was playing around with our internet speed at home. I was at 20 meg when I started. Once I got down around 3 - 3/12 meg we really started to notice that the hit detection sucked. the lower I got the worse it was. Once I got back up over 5 meg it returned to normal. For the heck of it I slowed it way down to 512k and I was shooting people and they didn't even see me. Must be I got to 'slow' for them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop complaining about hit detection!!!   Stop complaining about hit detection!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop complaining about hit detection!!!
Page 1 of 1