Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Hell of a first impression

Go down 
+9
Jon
xl Centurion lx
FiremanLFD525
xXx MiGs xXx
TripleAce Andy
YellowGeeHawd
Sr Slampiece
CarbonXer
whizzups
13 posters
AuthorMessage
whizzups

whizzups

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

Hell of a first impression Empty
PostSubject: Hell of a first impression   Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:46 pm

Had my first chance to jump into a party with a group of 30's tonight. We played 16 games of Dom and won all 16 by at least 70 points. Great group of guys and I'm glad be a part of it.

Migs, Baller, Ralphee, 800, Junkie, Grace, Boom and Prophet; thanks for the great intro to O30C.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/whizotc https://www.youtube.com/user/whizzups?feature=guide
CarbonXer

CarbonXer

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a first impression   Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:43 am

Yea good games guys. I also played in another lobby with blackdeath, criptic wolf, winners,firemanlfd525, mosholder, friedferretfeet. I'm sure I left some names out. A great bunch of guys. I wish I could have played more but 2am comes early, but it's on tonight!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a first impression   Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:49 am

Yeah I've just gotten in some clan games over the last few nights. I can't believe I didn't join sooner! Absolutely love it!

It's a far cry from going solo with randoms who haven't got a clue, its a great help getting the callouts. I think we practically won every game too.

It's a bit tough that I have to jump the pond to play and the timezone difference has seen me crawling to bed at 2am each night!

For some strange reason I find the lobbies tougher when we're playing with the clan but hey doesn't matter, we still beast!
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a first impression   Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:03 am

Awesome guys! I should be on tonight so I'll keep an eye open for you guys!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a first impression   Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:21 am

I will not be on tonight, but the wife is working tomorrow night so the self proclaimed driver of the short bus side of the clan will be looking to see if he can master prestige this weekend.
Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a first impression   Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:43 am

Hell ya! Time flies playing with the 30s, that's for sure!. It's a great group of guys and great players. You'll find yourself ranking up fast and enjoying every minute of it. Call outs and comedy make for great evenings!

Between hockey playoffs and life/wife time I haven't been on as much as I wish. But now that the Wings are out - #FUBL - and I've been a good boy lately, I should have more time. I'll be on a road trip this weekend though and won't be online Sad

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tripleaceandy
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a first impression   Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:22 am

whizzups wrote:
Had my first chance to jump into a party with a group of 30's tonight. We played 16 games of Dom and won all 16 by at least 70 points. Great group of guys and I'm glad be a part of it.

Migs, Baller, Ralphee, 800, Junkie, Grace, Boom and Prophet; thanks for the great intro to O30C.

Was a good night indeed - we got some ridiculous lobbies last night, was like Christmas all over again. Holy crap didn't realize we went 16 for 16
Back to top Go down
FiremanLFD525

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a first impression   Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:31 am

It will be later tonight for me.Ive gotta attend a graduation,so I'm thinking around 9-10 ish.
Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a first impression   Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:53 pm

Sounds like you guys had fun. If I'm on tonight I'll definetly look to join in if theres room.
Back to top Go down
Jon

Jon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a first impression   Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:20 pm

yes last night was fun and the time did fly by. I should be on tonight as well but i will step up my game! I will have a few drinks before jumping on so I am not so embarrassed.

ps.. as long as we are having fun thats all i care about!

Late Jon
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jonasu25
x EpicEd x

x EpicEd x

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a first impression   Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:19 pm

Last night was my first time with the clan too. WOW! What a great bunch! I had a blast. Looking forward to teaming up tonight. Chat with you all soon, Ed.
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a first impression   Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:34 pm

Ok dont want to build expectations too high. Everynight is not as good as last night for the ones that was in my party. We got into some good lobbies plus we had a few beasts with us. Miggs and 800gamer are both really good and it appears as if whizzup may be a beast as well. We do lose sometimes though albeit not alot but sometimes we will lose once or twice during the course of the evening. maybe more depends on how many A list players we have in our lobby. Just dont want you new guys thinking you will never lose another game and you never have to go try hard because it happens. Its still better than playing solo though.
Back to top Go down
cY staple Yc

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a first impression   Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:50 pm

I did enjoy playing with the new 30's last night. I was in a few different parties and got to game with them all! Good group of newcomers! Welcome to the group guys!!!
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a first impression   Hell of a first impression Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:57 pm

I should be on tonight...so whichever party I'm in, be prepared to lose!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a first impression   Hell of a first impression Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell of a first impression
Page 1 of 1