Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Can you even keep up WATCHING this?

Go down 
+10
Dubious Baller
indyratpack
M4sterOfDi4ster
DeathByAK
YellowGeeHawd
NukeLaCoog
TheCanisDirus
Sr Slampiece
parabola79
bluehound000
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Empty
PostSubject: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:34 am

Much less play at this level of speed.  Sometimes we just have to realize that there are a lot of people who are just better than you, and it has nothing to do with lag comp, hit detection, or auto aim.  They are just freaking fast!

I just don't know how you counter a QS'er that can do this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
parabola79

parabola79

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:22 am

Wow.. now those people are the ones that piss me off the most lol . But he did awesome though.. guess I can give him some credit lol
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:44 am

Yeah, Faze Kross is the shit.  I know quickscopers are annoying as hell but it to me its truely amazing the accuracy and ability to snap on a target so fast. zzirGrizz is another amazing sniper, if not the grandfather of quickscoping.  I've seen him throw a C4 at someone then quick scope the C4 in mid air for a final kill. affraid

Crazyness.  I love it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:54 am

bluehound000 wrote:
I just don't know how you counter a QS'er that can do this.

I do.  You play more Battlefield 3.  Or BO1. Razz 

Fucking QS'ing needs to be fixed.  Once you get used to the higher sensitivity and get the timing of when hip fire switches to ADS accuracy with the snipers... almost anyone can learn to do it... it's overpowered... it's broke.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:18 am

Despite popular opinion, QS'ing ain't easy.  It looks really easy because these guys are great.  I watch Kross, Grizz, Pamaaj and guys like that and it is pretty amazing stuff.  Those guys are just truly great snipers and not 1 trick quickscopers.  But I freaking hate playing against decent snipers them because there really is no counter to it when they have on toughness and are using tac inserts.  You can dial them in and get 3 bullets on target then BLAM get dead.  I thought sniping was just about right in Black Ops 1, but if they would just remove tac inserts it would make games a little more tolerable because those guys will die but it is brutal that they just pop up a couple meters away.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:28 am

QS'ing isn't "easy" but if you're a "decent" player... you can get damn good at it.  It just takes practice, muscle memory  and (VERY IMPORTANT) a good connection.  I think people underestimate how important connection is.  Now i'm by no means a QS'er... but when i was trying for a little with it... i was pretty good... taking a little more practice I could see getting to that "leet level". 

Sad thing is it ruins the game.  Snipers and C4 are too powerful in BO2.  I'd LOVE to see a super long ADS time on the snipers... hell, make it a full f'n second and a half.  Maybe then we'll have people actually providing overwatch and covering their team with snipers instead of running around like they're shotguns.
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:39 am

Gun, I don't get QS'ed in Battlefield, but i have just as many, or more BS moments than COD.

But play COD on Fri or Sat evenings and 50% of the lobbies are ALL QS'ers which will be the most frustrating games that you can play.  Most of the time they aren't this good, so we win the game, but it wears you out.

If anything takes down COD its going to be this QS'ing.  Running across 1 or 2 in a game was somewhat tolerable and manageable and didn't really change the tone of gameplay. But when entire teams in a lobby do it, the balance of the game changes and it changes the way the games are played.  And they aren't being played as the game was designed to be played.

For those who've played Gears of War mulitplayer know, there is no such thing as firing from cover in Gears multiplayer lobbies(like the game was designed to be played), its all shotguns, up and close and rolling...rolling...rolling.  It ruins the multiplayer experience, there is no other weapon that is even worth equipping, if you can't do the "shotgun and roll thing" then you might as well not play the game...which I don't.  The growing popularity of this QS'ing play-style is going to turn COD into the same thing.  Unfortunately the growing popularity is going to be exactly why they WILL NOT change the QS'ing.  Its now become a popular playstyle and the "normal way to snipe"(I've actually gotten hate mail for hardscoping), and to remove it now would cause too much of an uproar...I could be wrong but I don' think I am.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:46 am

Yeah BF3 on current gen is BARELY able to run lol (BF4 next gen will finally be "Real BF" 60fps and 64 people!!)  There are mad issues... but unbalanced gameplay is def NOT one of them.  Every gun in that game is balenced so well... there are no crazy OP weapons, QS'ing, all vehicles have weaknesses etc.  Hell, you have to even think about recoil control... squeeze and hold the trigger on any gun and it's all the fuck over the place.  Just more skill required.

That's why ill be sticking to BF and other shooters.  COD is just about dead unless Ghosts and the following 3Arc title fixes the QS and connection issues.

Cool sniping footage and tips/tactics for sniping in BF 

Sorry, haha threadjack-derail over... continue...
Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:00 am

#FQS'R 

The only real counter for those douche pickles is a Tac-45...  At least it's more fun to kill them at long range with a Tac-45.  As for C4, I love it it's as close as i'm going to get to getting a nuke.  Plus I think some of you have been games where i've yelled "Get quickscoped by at battle axe, MOTHER F*CKER!!!"

Grizz is no joke.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Diff between COD and BF3 - the COD video was 30 kills in 2:15 and the BF3 video had about 20 kills in 10 minutes - sums up the differences between the two games beautifully .

Gun - we know how much you hate CoD - that doesn't mean that EVERYTHING in it is broken. Being a really GOOD QS'er requires a LOT of practice. I have a lot of respect for those guys - like Kross that are great snipers as it's clear that he put a TON of time/practice into getting good.

I have a 2nd account that I use just for sniping b/c I think it's a ton of fun to rush around with a sniper rifle. It doesn't make for good stats - but it does make it obvious that getting good at QSing is anything but easy. #justsayin
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:56 am

Idk... Easy, no. With a good connection and practice, not difficult. I've effortsly QS'd at times when I found my connection was on the winning side. The fact that its this prevalent lends to it not being a very difficult thing to do. It's unbalanced.
Back to top Go down
M4sterOfDi4ster

M4sterOfDi4ster

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:05 am

The guy is very skilled but come on there is something very flawed with the game to allow that, they have to do something to nerf that or have a game mode with no snipping in the next one because thats just wrong. Now I know that was FFA so anything goes but it would be nice if QS'ers would just stay the fuck out the objective games, PTFO and maybe let some for less skilled play have some fun.
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:30 am

Smoke Grenade...Smoke Grenade..Smoke Grenade...followed up with Dual Kap-40's

The QSer's love me!
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:25 am

using this guy as a topic for q'scoping is not fair. This guy is the exception not the rule. Most are nowhere close to that good. Saying that I think they should take away the aim assist or whatever they have to do so that q'scoping would be nearly impossible in regular games but have lobbies to where it is there just like hard core. Core TDM, Hardcore TDM, and Quick scoping TDM. I would think with next gen they would be able to create more playlist so something like that should not be impossible. I started playing COD at the end of MW2 life cycle and this has been a topic of convo at least that long. Something like what Im suggesting should satisfy everyone. People who hate the 1'scopers don't have to deal with them but q'scopers would have a place.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:31 am

^^^This. Make a sniper only playset or something. Hell, bar snipers from the main playlists and keep a full sniper subset were you dont have to use a sniper but you can. I'd be found only in the no sniper realm if they opperate the same flawed way haha.
Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:33 am

Aren't there a handful of MLG teams or Pub clans that are COD 'promoters' on YT that are QSers?

As long as popular YTers and pro teams use it (which promotes the COD franchise), my guess is COD won't touch QSing or restrict it to a gametype.

Seems with BO2, 3arc did counter some QSing with sniper bullet trails, ghost perk requiring movement, etc. They may just counter QSing some more in future games, but I don't think it's ever going away.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tripleaceandy
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:36 pm

They could make a sniper only playlist but they won't. Snipers really don't want to play against other snipers because their advantage is gone so they probably wouldn't play those games anyway. I truly believe that if you took away tac inserts, toughness and auto aim on sniper loadouts, they wouldn't have as big of an impact on the game. They would still annoy the hell out of you, but the majority of them will not factor in winning a match.

Then again this is just addressing the symptoms of terrible hit detection. These 2 foot misses that count as instakills is the major factor. I am not speaking about me getting killed, I am talking about me being way off target and still getting a kill. Sure, I love every time it happens FOR me it but it is still bs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:09 pm

Playing against snipers don't bother me that bad. I actually have some of my best games against q'scoping teams. I don't know why, its not because Im good. Somehow my playstyle must just counteract snipers somehow.
Saying this I still think q'scoping is BS and would like it out of regular game types, but that goes along with a long list of things that I want like pistols not 1 burst killing me from the other side of the map and I could go on and on. Other than the connection issue, I do feel Qscoping is the biggest thing that a large group of people want to see fixed and they did finally come around and give us a COD without a perk that brought people back to life after we killed them so who knows.
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:12 pm

Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:40 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
Idk... Easy, no.  With a good connection and practice, not difficult.  I've effortsly QS'd at times when I found my connection was on the winning side.  The fact that its this prevalent lends to it not being a very difficult thing to do.  It's unbalanced.

Hypocracy at it's finest!  This is coming from a guy who loves to run around with a Tac 45 and 2 shot kill ppl from 70 yards away...THAT's not broken though right?  B/c you like to do it.  With a good connection & practice there is NOTHING in this game that is difficult.

QS'ing is 'prevalent' - but doing it WELL is certainly not - there are a TON of kids that try very hard to do it but fail miserably.  Mainly, b/c it's NOT easy.

If all the guys on here that are talking about how easy QS'ing is and how broken it is, would load up some vids of themselves running around doing it and ending the game with a good k/d then I'd encourage you to bring your proof forward.  The very reason you think it's broken/unfair is for the simple fact that not everyone can pick up a sniper and do it, so you feel like it gives them an unfair advantage - you can't have both sides of that argument.

It's just another facet of the game that a group of ppl have gotten REALLY good at it, and you can't do it - hence the annoyance.

The best/easiest way to counter MOST QS'ers is to rush their nuts off.  If you are a decent rusher, you can beat a QS'er 90% of the time.  The other 10% of the time, the guy is probably just better at the game than you are.
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:58 pm

Death I agree with you on most everything you said except it is broken. There are many videos out there that prove it and I have seen it in my own theater. The bullet does not have to hit you. there is about a 2' clearance on either side of you that it will still kill you. I do agree that it takes skill to do it well and sometimes people are just better than you, but there is a problem with hit detection in BO2. Me personally I think the bullet should have to hit me to kill me. Even with that I say they can easily be beat with rushing smg classes staying tight to corners and getting behind them. If it was the most powerful way to play you would see it used more in MLG competitive gaming.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:05 pm

Baller - totally agree - but that is an entirely different issue - that's hit detection...and it IS broken for sure!

I'm just saying that Gun & others are talking about how easy & cheap it is but my argument is that it's not easy to do it well.  Like you said, if it was easy to do well then all the competitive guys would do it.  AND it'd be about 90% of every lobby you get into.

I'm opposite of most - I really only want to snipe against other snipers.  B/c that's the measure of how good I am at it compared to them.  

I will admit this - it's very easy to get into an objective based game and just hang out on the edge of the map picking ppl off - that is NOT what I'm talking about.  I'm talking about running around the map, capping/defending flags (as you would with any other weapon) and QS'ing or sniping and doing well - there's nothing about easy about doing that.
Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:07 pm

I like cake.

I like being a prick with a Tac-45.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:10 pm

Yellow reminds me of another thing that is not easy to do, but super annoying - the hawk.

It should not be a one hit kill if it bounces off a wall and hits me on the toe - but just b/c someone is way better at hawking than I am doesn't have me crying that it's unfair.

Again, with a good connection & practice - it wouldn't be difficult.

And I forgot from my previous posts:

#FUBaller
Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:13 pm

'hawk and the damn ballistic knife take talent. I have the hawk down but I will be unvail my super asshat class tonight "Six Perk Super Prick w/Ballistic Knife"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you even keep up WATCHING this?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next