Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Can you even keep up WATCHING this?

Go down 
+10
Dubious Baller
indyratpack
M4sterOfDi4ster
DeathByAK
YellowGeeHawd
NukeLaCoog
TheCanisDirus
Sr Slampiece
parabola79
bluehound000
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YellowGeeHawd

Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:13 pm

'hawk and the damn ballistic knife take talent. I have the hawk down but I will be unvail my super asshat class tonight "Six Perk Super Prick w/Ballistic Knife"

Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:20 pm

Yellow, that sounds fun! Go greased lightning, go!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tripleaceandy
bluehound000

bluehound000

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:07 pm

TG Baller wrote:
 Death I agree with you on most everything you said except it is broken. There are many videos out there that prove it and I have seen it in my own theater. The bullet does not have to hit you. there is about a 2' clearance on either side of you that it will still kill you.

Baller,
Zero did a video on the difference between theater and actual gameplay a few days ago.  I'd encourage you to check it out.

I'd have to agree with AK that its annoying to me because I can't do it. But I'm practicing...Smile  But I do get a little weary of how EVERYTHING in COD is overpowered...except for YOUR gun which is underpowered.  FAL/AN94/M8A1...OP....B23R/KAP40/Tac45/5-7...OP...MSMC/PDW/Peacekeeper...OP...TargetFinders/DB...OP....DSR/Ballista...OP....LSAT/HAMR...OP...R870/KSG....OP

For God's sakes people...is there any gun that you approve of being killed by? I have never understood the rage at being killed at mid/long range by a pistol.  What the hell difference does it make?  If the guy was carrying an AR or SMG you wouldn't rage?  What advantage does a pistol have over an SMG or AR at long range?  I'll venture into amateur psychology for a moment...What you are really angry about is being bested(killed)by someone who handicapped themselves by using a pistol when they could have equipped an SMG.  And that reflects poorly on your own skill level, and of course we all typically think that we should NEVER lose a gunfight, and if we did... blame it on the lag, or the other person's gun, or the game itself.

Its engrained in the COD community to do all of those things, its the path of least resistance and you'll certainly find sympathy and agreement within the community.  It takes effort to resist, I fallen into the trap too...but I of the opinion that a "trap" is exactly what it is.  

WE MUST RESIST!!!cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:24 pm

Blue - I agree with your entire post.

But for the record, before you go all pistol whipping me and shit drunken , I only mentioned the pistol b/c that's what Gun really likes to do, is run around with a pistol.  I have 0 problem with that - my only point was the exact one you're making.  EVERYTHING that people get good with is considered/called OP.  That was my entire point.

Someone who has taken the time to practice enough to do what that dude did in the OP is insanely skilled.  What that kid did/does is not easy.  And that is not over-powered or broken.  He did it with a sniper rifle standing out in the open in many cases.  I don't care how bad hit detection is (and it IS bad) or his connection - that was not easy.

I watch Nadeshot a lot, from Optic Gaming, and other pro competitive players run around with SMGs, they make doing that look just as easy when they're in Pub matches.  That doesn't mean that it's easy. I've played 99% of my time of all CoD games with an SMG and I still can't do what he does.

Just b/c you get killed by it doesn't mean it's broken.  Just b/c you see guys MAKE IT LOOK easy, doesn't mean it's easy.

/semi-drunken rant
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:20 am

DeathByAK for president
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:00 am

QS'ing isn't "easy" but it's not difficult at all. Good connection... practice... and you have to kind of not suck at COD. These QS guys and most of the celebs surf games until they end up on those good connections. You never (unless they're trying to make a point) see any of these "leet" snipers or MLG kiddos on a shit connection in their vids. Hell, in those great connection games QS'ing is really, really powerful. You have those extra few tenths of a second that youre ahead of the enemies and the hit detection is more on your side.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:32 pm

This is the reason why sniping is overpowered in this game and this is why so many people use sniper rifles.  It isn't so much the guns themselves, it is the bullshit netcode & hit detection.  I took these shots from my recent Snipetage.  These pics are frame by frame of me recorded on my El Gato when I was on a 4 kill run.

This kill missed by a foot.

Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Snipe410

Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Snipe510

This kill was just a magic bullet that somehow hit the freaking van, the dumpster and the person, none of which were even remotely close to each other.

Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Snipe111

Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Snipe211
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:00 pm

My problem with QS has nothing to do with the fact that I die from people doing it, or that I'm no good at it. It comes mainly from the fact that it makes the game less believable. I want to pretend that I am the one on that screen. I want to feel the fear of getting shot and the pride of a well-placed kill. I want my heart rate to go up, and my palms to get sweaty. Things like QS take that away from me, and remind me that this is not real. This is why I can only play COD for a while before I turn on the PS3 and boot up some BF3. I think QS breaks this game, but not because people have success with it. Mostly just because it exists.
COD, where snipers run around and guys with ARs hide in corners.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D
MoneyMan300

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:27 am

NukeLaCoog wrote:
This is the reason why sniping is overpowered in this game and this is why so many people use sniper rifles.  It isn't so much the guns themselves, it is the bullshit netcode & hit detection.  I took these shots from my recent Snipetage.  These pics are frame by frame of me recorded on my El Gato when I was on a 4 kill run.

This kill missed by a foot.

Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Snipe410

Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Snipe510

This kill was just a magic bullet that somehow hit the freaking van, the dumpster and the person, none of which were even remotely close to each other.

Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Snipe111

Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Snipe211

You can find this exact same this with every gun in the game. It is harder to snipe than the run around with an AN-94 or MSMC.
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:42 am

I put this to the test. I have honestly never equipped a sniper rifle before in my life. Anyone who plays with me regularly can attest to this. I have probably played 10 games or so in private lobbies that I had to snipe because of Slam's default  set up (#FUSLAM) and I have picked 1 up on the ground maybe 10 times and tried to use it. Im just saying I am the ultimate beginner with a sniper rifle. Last night I set up a class and played solo mercenary mosh pit for 5 games using only sniper. I used UAV, Counter UAV and Orbital so I would not have anything but sniper kills. I went 110 and 75 as a total of all 5 games. I have to say it was pretty easy. I just posted up watching high traffic area and stayed there getting 3 or 4 kills almost everytime until someone came and shot me from behind. I even got a few quickscopes in. There were also times I could tell I didn't actually hit them but they died anyway. I did cap flags and plant bombs as well. This is a small sampling but I would have to say it was way easier than my normal rushing style with a sub machine gun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:08 pm

Anybody can be an expert sniper in CoD.

http://www.controllerchaos.com/xbox360-rapid-fire-modded-controller-elite-black.html

Order controller, equip mod, own the noobs who are too stupid to know that they can buy such great equipment that will "improve" their game.

QS'er = cheater 90% of the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you even keep up WATCHING this?   Can you even keep up WATCHING this? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you even keep up WATCHING this?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2