Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Titain Fall Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Titain Fall Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Titain Fall Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Titain Fall Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Titain Fall Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Titain Fall Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Titain Fall Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Titain Fall Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Titain Fall Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Titain Fall Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Titain Fall Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Titain Fall Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Titain Fall Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Titain Fall Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Titain Fall Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Titain Fall

Go down 
+4
TheCanisDirus
Repo_Dog
Dirty Koi
chemojay
8 posters
AuthorMessage
chemojay

chemojay

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Titain Fall Empty
PostSubject: Titain Fall   Titain Fall Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:16 pm

Just wondered what everyone thought of this. Looks like it may or could be possible to be way better than the past COD series installments. Especially since its multiplayer only.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSiiKYsIkVk
Dirty Koi

Dirty Koi

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 12

Titain Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titain Fall   Titain Fall Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:30 pm

i'm getting it, i loved CoD4, MW2 and it kind looks like it mught have a halo feel about it. I can't wait!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TattooedKoi?feature=mhee
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

Titain Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titain Fall   Titain Fall Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:52 pm

will be getting it on pc
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

Titain Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titain Fall   Titain Fall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:28 am

I'll RedBox it for 360.

(this isn't to start anything and i'm honestly just curious... id like to hear others opinions)

I'm not all pumped for this as i thought i'd be a year ago before the reveal. I pictured Respawns big COD killer being something like COD sized maps with Battlefield styled mechanics and realism... a little bit of CounterStrike's "no mistakes, no remorse" attitude. But this looks to have gone the opposite direction... more COD meets Halo and Hawken.

At least there is TakeDown, still in the works, for those looking for a more tactical/realistic FPS.

So i'm with Chemo... what's everyone else think of this?
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

Titain Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titain Fall   Titain Fall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:09 am

I would like to know what it is like fighting in a titan against someone who is not in a titan and vice versa before I decide. Also see how the respawns work. I only played battle field a little bit but I hate the respawns. I don't care if I get BS killed every now and then I want to be right back in the action. I could see this being more like battlefield than cod and that doesn't excite me but I know there are many that love battlefield.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Titain Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titain Fall   Titain Fall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:11 am

I think it looks pretty cool, but then again, I thought Ghost Recon looked pretty cool and it ended up to ...not be. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Titain Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titain Fall   Titain Fall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:23 am

^^^I actually liked the most recent Ghost Recon... until all the bugs and glitches appeared. I miss the Rainbow Six and Recon Clancey games.

Back on topic....

Baller... i agree. This looks like it might throw you to the sidelines when you spawn away from the action to keep things "balanced". The titans will basically end up effecting the game like CODs streaks. Titans (iirc) are personal... can't jump in a buddies etc... and they come only after you've "got your scorestreak" and drop down from the sky where you want (pretty much). I was kind of bummed when i heard that... they're not like open vehicles for your team to use... just streaks.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Titain Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titain Fall   Titain Fall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:01 pm

But you can jump on a buddy's Titan and fire weapons, right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Dirty Koi

Dirty Koi

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 12

Titain Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titain Fall   Titain Fall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:12 pm

I just hope it scares activision a little.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TattooedKoi?feature=mhee
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Titain Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titain Fall   Titain Fall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:44 pm

@Dog: Yup... you can ride on a teammates Titan and shoot... that's pretty sweet.

@Koi: Hell yes... that's just about the only reason i've been keeping up with this game. I have no desire to play it... but i'm super interested in the impact it might make on COD. Activision/Treyarch/InfinityWard need swift kicks in the collective balls.
Back to top Go down
chemojay

chemojay

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Titain Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titain Fall   Titain Fall Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:23 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
@Dog: Yup... you can ride on a teammates Titan and shoot... that's pretty sweet.

@Koi:  Hell yes... that's just about the only reason i've been keeping up with this game.  I have no desire to play it... but i'm super interested in the impact it might make on COD.  Activision/Treyarch/InfinityWard need swift kicks in the collective balls.

QFE

Although, I am interested in playing to see if it is off the hook.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSiiKYsIkVk
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

Titain Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titain Fall   Titain Fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:51 pm

I honestly can't wait for this game to come out. I know I will be getting it for next gen especially since the xbox 360 game is being done by a different company other than Respawn.
Back to top Go down

Titain Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titain Fall   Titain Fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:15 pm

It is the game I'm most interested getting my hands on as far as upcoming new FPS.

These were the guys who brought us the premier gaming franchise of the past generation. When people talk about Infinity Ward.......these are the guys they are actually talking about.4

MW2 was as fun to play as any game I've ever played, even with all the bullshit knifing/noob tubing/scavenging claymores/ect. I think these guys know how to build a fun multiplayer game as well as anybody so I've got high hopes.

It really looks like it has the old MW/MW2 feel/look.....something. I hope it is some kind of incredibly good version of those games.

After Minecraft for XB1, it is the game my kid talks the most about getting for his launch day system (too bad it won't be out at launch).

The Division is another game I have high hopes for but it is another Clancy game and they are always....bleh, to me. Still hoping it will be a great open world co-op deal that will be fun to play with a few friends.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

Titain Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titain Fall   Titain Fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:58 pm

I would love for this to be the game that will be the wake up call for CoD developers, but I have my doubts. It will undoubtedly be a good game, but it will suffer in comparison because it isn't Call of Duty. The mechs are guaranteed to piss off a lot of CoD fans because.....well.....they aren't in Call of Duty and they screw up their kill streaks Smile

That being said, I expect this to be one of few games that force IW/Treyarch's hand. I believe that what keeps a large portion playing, or coming back to play, is the interaction with their friends. A lot of people really don't like the way the game plays, but they keep coming back because it is a game that all their friends have and they can all play together. Well, with the new generation of consoles you are seeing a bigger of group of games coming out that are built for team play and interaction. There isn't 1 single CoD killer, but when you combine BF4, Watch Dogs, Destiny, Titan Fall, Halo 5, Elder Scrolls Online, The Crew, The Division, MGS:Phantom Pain etc. you give people a ton more options than there have been in the past. If Ghosts stumbles like BO2 did, then the community is primed to latch onto just the next best option.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2

Titain Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titain Fall   Titain Fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:15 pm

I'm not sure there will be a CoD killer. It will most likely suffer a slower death. We may be seeing this now with Ghosts pre-orders and the total lack of excitement about Ghosts. People with new consoles and BF4 may finally see enough action to start to draw significant #'s from CoD.

It is different.

No zombies will hurt this next release. I know lots of CoD players who just basically play the zombies. Many are just skipping Ghosts unless they announce zombies. They skip a title, they may find something better.....

Of the new games, I think Titanfall will draw a large under 21 crowd. It is fresh and fun looking and new. I think it will be fast paced and people will love their killstreak (driving the Titan). We'll have to wait and see. Lots of very little things people don't even think about go into making a good multiplayer game. Little things like crappy matchmaking can ruin a game.

I suspect Titanfall will sell at least as well as Halo has just from the marketing push that will be made by MS.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Titain Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titain Fall   Titain Fall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titain Fall
Page 1 of 1