Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info

Go down 
+13
Dubious Baller
bluehound000
TripleAce Andy
IronKneebone
xXx MiGs xXx
deadmyt
RiveRmOnKeY03
Jon
YellowGeeHawd
Doamne01
Spartan Runnerr
Maverick9227
TheCanisDirus
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Empty
PostSubject: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:57 am

Lets keep this as a thread for COD Ghost info and updates.

I found some perk info...

Some of the revealed perks

There are five perks in each of the seven categories – Speed, Handling, Stealth, Awareness, Resistance, Equipment, and Elite – for a total of 35. That’s significantly more than we’ve seen in previous games, so there are obviously some new ones. Many were locked away and hidden from view, but we put together a list of the new ones that we tried or were told about.

Takedown - Killing an enemy doesn’t reveal the location of that kill – which normally shows up as a skull icon – to the opposing team.

Fully Loaded - Start each spawn with max ammo for your weapons.

Tac Resist - Improved resistance to stun, flash, and EMP grenades.

Blast Shield - Improved resistance to explosions.

Wiretap - Boosts the effectiveness of your SatComs (Ghosts‘ new ground-based UAV) by drawing power from enemy SatComs.

Agility - Movement speed increased.

Strong Arm - All grenades can be thrown further and have shorter cook times.

On the Go - You’re able to reload while sprinting.

Ping - Every kill you score sends out a sonar ping that highlights nearby enemies on your minimap.

Deadeye - The most expensive new perk, worth five points. With this one, your weapon damage increases with every kill you score in a single life.

Gambler - You receive a randomly chosen perk every time you spawn in.

Idk about you guys... but these new perks sound pretty damn cool! And there are 35 in total!!!

Some of the revealed equip

SatCom - Ghosts’ new take on the UAV is the SatCom. Unlike the aerial support vehicle of previous games, the SatCom is a small object that you place on the ground. It’s roughly the size of a Trophy System and it is similar in function to the UAV, only with a shorter range. It is vulnerable to melee attacks; one knife strike takes out a SatCom. The trick is finding a safe place to tuck it away. This one is available in both the Assault and Support packages.

Night Owl - A small, spherical aerial drone that follows you around and automatically seeks out an approaching enemy. Once it gets close enough, it explodes. Close-quarters defense, a low-end Support bonus.

MAAWS - You might have spotted this free-fire rocket launcher in action in the Ghosts multiplayer trailer. This one fires a rocket that splits in half, with both projectiles veering off in opposite directions and then converging on your target. The trick to using a MAAWS is its laser emitter; you can “paint” a target and guide the rockets in to their destination, so long as you keep the designator in place. This is one of the mid-range Support package bonuses.

Guard Dog - Riley! The Guard Dog is a mid-level Assault package bonus that calls in Ghosts‘ faithful German Shepard to follow you around and attack nearby enemies. He’s vulnerable to enemy fire, but he’ll live on and keep attacking  enemies even if you’re downed. He’ll then seek you out and squad up again once you respawn. Riley also growls whenever enemies approach, so be sure to listen to your fluffy, homicidal puppy friend.

Maniac - This high-level Assault package bonus outfits you in an armored juggernaut suit. Unlike the armor in Modern Warfare 3, Maniac speeds you up considerably. There’s a tradeoff, however: as long as you wear the suit, your guns aren’t available. So you basically turn into a speedy, armored, stabby maniac.

Satellite Crash – It’s not exactly clear what this one does; it was earned as a Field Orders prize, but there was no description in the loadout menu. Common sense suggests that it bring down any enemy SatComs that might be placed on the battlefield.

K.E.M. Orbital Strike – Another Field Orders prize. We know what this one does though. It kills everything. Call in the strike and a bright flash whites out the screen as everything slows down momentarily. Then you get a flood of points from all the kills you score. It’s not the match-ending monstrosity that was Modern Warfare 2‘s Nuke, but it’s definitely not something you want to be on the receiving end of.

Sources:
http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/hands-on-cod-ghosts-multiplayer-feels-polished-but-frantically-familiar/
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:35 pm

Ping is gonna be nasty with a LMG and FMJ
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:52 pm

Pistol class will be geared exclusively toward riley and maniac
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:49 pm

On The Go is great for those of us who rush; nothing gets me killed more than reloading!
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:11 pm

Yeah they all seem like great perks!  I REALLY love the takedown one!!  NO matter how sneaky you are when going knife/silenced pistol only you get turned on by people in the area because of those damn teammate death skulls.  Using takedown and not having those pop up... oh man... that's going to be fun stalking the enemy spawn area Twisted Evil

Deadeye kind of pisses me off though... i always hated health and weapon damage altering perks. Just doesn't seem right.
Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 4:43 pm

I got that tingly feeling in my pants after I read that.
Back to top Go down
Jon

Jon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:21 pm

The Gambler would be a fun, but I like Deadeye for sure. I agree with Yellow but it wasn't because i was reading this post! haha

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jonasu25
RiveRmOnKeY03

RiveRmOnKeY03

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:20 pm

Love the info i can't wait to get my game on !!!
Back to top Go down
deadmyt

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:31 pm

Deadeye could end up being a huge mistake. For some reason though I have a feeling that it will be something like a deathstreak like hollow point in MW3 and won't come into play until you die 3 or 4 times. I have seen the symbols for all of the perks and I swear one of them looks just like painkiller. Could be wrong but I can't see them turning strong players into gods with a perk like this. I think some of the new perks will end up playing like deathstreaks.
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:21 pm

Omgah ping = win for the slayers cheers 
Back to top Go down
IronKneebone

IronKneebone

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:53 pm

SpeedyArmoredStabbyManiac = NEW GT
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ironkneebone
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:35 pm

IronKneebone wrote:
SpeedyArmoredStabbyManiac = NEW GT
My Alt GT will be: SirShankYourAss.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 5:59 pm

Mine: Stabby Mc StabStab
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:37 pm

Mine will be StrawberryShortcake!
Wait, am I doing this right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:57 pm

my new gamer tag will be plsstpkilngmeh
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:50 am

Doamne01 wrote:
Mine will be StrawberryShortcake!
Wait, am I doing this right?
please... do it! You wont...Razz 
Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:51 am

gun fer hire wrote:
you basically turn into a speedy, armored, stabby maniac.
YellowGeeHawd wrote:
I got that tingly feeling in my pants after I read that.
You sick - knife wielding - puppy. Happy shankys!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tripleaceandy
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:32 pm

The QSer's are going to be replaced by the knifing maniacs and the most annoying thing in COD...great:x 
I'm super excited that the Quad-Rotor thingy is back...and now it apparently has a grenade launcher...awesome(probably with unlimited ammo). Now the only thing that will perfect the game is the exploding RC-car.cheers 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:54 pm

Ah, it can be fun blue.

Sometimes you just have to join in on the fun.

MW2 was either join in with a wild OP class or bitch and moan and hate the game.

Lightweight/Extreme/Commando for the 50 ft knife leap WIN!!!!

One man army noob tubing tonight?
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:06 pm

I don't like the sound of dead eye. It sounds like kill whore after racking up a few kills could take you out with a 1 shot to the big toe at a distance with a pistol.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:12 pm

I can deal with the knifing... I just used to knife back and 50% of the time id knife them... ill take that over QS'ing any day.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:16 am

you can thank Nuke for this - it lists perks and point values assigned to them currently (most of them)

https://i.imgur.com/JcDQySr.png
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:52 am

I wonder what the SATCOM Stacking System is?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:26 am

From what I saw was that the perk wiretap allows your Sat Com feed off of the enemy's Sat Coms giving it wider range.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:27 pm

I "think" satcom stacking is like breaking a UAV into 4 or more smaller chunks. Where for a full UAV experience you need X number of satcoms up, the more satcoms out the more detailed info they relay, eventually providing a Blackbird / VSAT type display

I really like that idea vs having to shoot shit out of the sky. It also promotes the whole team to run them / contribute.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info   COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD Ghosts info: Perk, Equip, Weapon, Map info
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next