Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Advice please on console ban Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Advice please on console ban Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Advice please on console ban Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Advice please on console ban Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Advice please on console ban Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Advice please on console ban Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Advice please on console ban Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Advice please on console ban Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Advice please on console ban Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Advice please on console ban Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Advice please on console ban Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Advice please on console ban Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Advice please on console ban Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Advice please on console ban Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Advice please on console ban Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Advice please on console ban

Go down 
+3
gk daddio 65
invisible843
Bakedbean
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bakedbean

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

Advice please on console ban Empty
PostSubject: Advice please on console ban   Advice please on console ban Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:58 pm

Ok iv been console banned forever from x box live which I believe is a Ip ban. Is there anyway around this as it was actually my Son who got the actual console ban but I am now affected too as they have banned our IP so my account is useless. Or am I now forced to go ps4.
Back to top Go down
invisible843

invisible843

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: Advice please on console ban   Advice please on console ban Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:53 am

Damn must have done some badshit
Back to top Go down
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: Advice please on console ban   Advice please on console ban Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:31 am

Sounds like its time for someone to spend some time in his bedroom, ooppps. I hear there is a new PS4 hittin the market Nov. 15th. Lol.
Curious though, do they give you an explanation of the ban? If not I would try to contact them to find out why. Sounds as if some folk may have ganged up on your boy to get him/you banned.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Advice please on console ban   Advice please on console ban Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:58 am

Console bans are normally reserved for some serious shit...

[url=Xbox Live Ban]http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/account-management/xbox-live-console-ban[/url]

"We take console suspensions seriously, and only take such action after a lengthy investigation by multiple teams. When a console is suspended from accessing the service, it will display the following message:

“This console has been banned for violations of the Terms of Use. To protect the Xbox Live service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about console bans. There is no recourse for Terms of Use violations.”
Consoles can be suspended from Xbox Live for a number of reasons including, but not limited to:

Console tampering: Physically opening the Xbox and modifying it to play illegitimate software.
Online fraud: Attempting to social engineer users, take over Xbox Live accounts, or other fraudulent activities.
Repeat egregious violations: Multiple actions taken on accounts on the console by the Enforcement team for disrupting the service or impacting users.
Note Customer Support for Xbox Live cannot undo an Xbox Live suspension for a console. Xbox Live console suspensions may also include permanent suspensions of Xbox Live accounts as well."

Lots of people get banned for skirting the fee games M$ does in certain regions. There are usually free big title games available in small regions like Costa Rica, Oman etc. where if you're a Live member you can download this title free of charge.

Some figured out that all they have to do is make a fake account on their Xbox listing their area as the area that is currently doing the free game deal and download it then play it on their main account.

Well M$ caught wind a while ago and has been banning those who do it... not all.... but some.
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: Advice please on console ban   Advice please on console ban Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:44 am

No way around a console ban and the worse news is that they don't ban your IP at all. What gets banned is the xbox keyvault. Sadly for you if it was your son when they ban any console that connected through that IP gets banned also. Generally console bans are for RGH/Jtags that go online. Although there are other ways of getting them. Now for a Jtag/RGH xbox you can get a new keyvault but it isn't recpmmended to try and take an RGH/Jtag online.

RGH/Jtags run modified code basically. This is what many of you are seeing when you get in a modded lobby with weird shit going on. Also these people have to pay for an emulator service just to get on xbox live.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
FiremanLFD525

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: Advice please on console ban   Advice please on console ban Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:23 am

It's actually a MAC address ban on the Ethernet portion of the board. My son also caused my console to become a "brick". He was using 3rd party software, so I had no grounds to dispute them. It still makes helluva bluray player tho. Lol
Back to top Go down
BLACKHAWXX 88

BLACKHAWXX 88

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Advice please on console ban   Advice please on console ban Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:46 pm

What the hell??

Yellow drives around in a windowless ice cream truck/rape van... and he is still able to play COD on his Xbox...

What is this world coming to??
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KEVANDTHEBOYZZ?feature=watch
Bakedbean

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Advice please on console ban   Advice please on console ban Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:28 am

Just trying to find out if ill be able to connect to servers on xbone if so ill get that if not its ps4 baby lol
Back to top Go down
invisible843

invisible843

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: Advice please on console ban   Advice please on console ban Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:59 pm

Had a friend get a "The best deal ever!!" bought a xbox360 gen one 350gb hd for 40$ bucks...spent hours on the phone with comcast and xbox live come to find out he got a banned box..shit luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice please on console ban   Advice please on console ban Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice please on console ban
Page 1 of 1