Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

the Bestest Console...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

the Bestest Console... Empty
PostSubject: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:33 am

I am an owner of both PS3 and Xbox 360, I play the ps more because I prefer the controller.
Which console do you favour and why?
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:41 am

I have a ps1/2 but when it came to online I went with a Xbox due to knowing more ppl with it.

I liked the ps control alot but I have found the xbox to sit better in my hands so seems to be beter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:03 am

Having gone through both I prefer the 360. The online seems a bit smoother with a lot less black ops disconnects and such and we are only talking $5 a month. I also love the 360 controller.

It helps that I own no blue rays so the loss of the blue ray capable PS3 wasn't a big deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:50 am

rich barstards

Shocked

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:31 am

My favorite will always be the Playstation. Playstation was here before Microsoft decided to make the xbox. I like the playstation controller the xbox controller is too big I think. The only game that made me play xbox was halo anything else thats exclusive to xbox minus Fable isnt enough to make me play the xbox and it seemed like every xbox I bought red ringed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:00 am

I still have my PS1 and PS2 in the basement (right next to my Atari, NES and Super NES), the basic layout of the PS controller hasn't really changed in the ten plus yeatrs I have been using it and the Xbox's controller just doesn't feel right...
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:39 am

I've owned every PS console made, and I have never had an Xbox. I have played them some but not much. My hands have molded to fit the PS controller as it has changed very little over all the years. The Xbox controller always felt odd and bulky.

I have recently thought about buying an Xbox to mingle and get to know the dark side clan members a little bit, but then I woke up and realized that I haven't sold enough shirts, clantags, HD recordings, and window stickers in order to pay for the Xbox, Black Ops, and Xbox live. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:26 pm

i have own all or played every systme from Vic20 on and now a days i stick with ps3. Wii is got woman and kids. Xbox Controller is to big and the ps3 contoller fits in ur hand better. i really only play COD online so no point of goin out wasting money on a xbox360 pay 5 bucks extra a month for one game. and Carl i am still not talking to u for leaving ps3. we miss u on the good side. come back to the good side leave the darkside. We have candy on ps3. u know u like candy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:34 pm

And fruity, girly drinks. We can get some of those for you too Carl. We will even order in those little umbrellas you like so much. I know how much you like taking those home with you and creating beach cabanas with them for your action figures. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:52 pm

I went from PS2 to the 360. At first adjusting to the new controller was tricky. But now I find a PS controller too small for my man hands.

As for having girly drinks and candy on the PS side, on the xbox side we got a bunch of old bad ass mofos who kick so much ass that when they play combat training the practice dummies rage quit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:02 pm

Cryptic D3m1s3 wrote:
I went from PS2 to the 360. At first adjusting to the new controller was tricky. But now I find a PS controller too small for my man hands.

As for having girly drinks and candy on the PS side, on the xbox side we got a bunch of old bad ass mofos who kick so much ass that when they play combat training the practice dummies rage quit.

I have to agree and defend the new lads.

It does sound like a lot of PS3 guys have very small hands though....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:17 pm

I loaned gave my 360 to my nephew, he loves it!! I did not play Blops on it but I had MW2. I never liked the left thumbstick being 'off'. It just never felt natural.
The artist in me likes things in balance, designs in symmetry, and I look at that Xbox controller and say WtF?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:07 am

Carl and Marsh need to return to PS3.

PS3 is better because every 5th prestige you get a free Hander. Just sayin.

XBox makes your penis smaller. If you play Madden on Xbox it makes it a lot smaller. Just sayin'

I like the XBox controllers as I think they are more ergonomic (for me anyway). I may buy a Xbox look alike controller for the PS3 just so it feels better.

I am not leaving PS3 since all of my friends are here (except Marsh and Carl who rage quit PS3 over network outages)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:03 am

[quote="The1UrLookin4"]I've owned every PS console made, and I have never had an Xbox. I have played them some but not much. My hands have molded to fit the PS controller as it has changed very little over all the years. The Xbox controller always felt odd and bulky.

exactly the same...just hate the controller.

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:11 pm

Like many of you I have been a PS guy since PS1 was released. I currently own a PS3 and an Xbox 360, yes the PS3 controller to me is much more comfortable. My main issue with the 360 controller is only when it comes to CoD games, they do not allow you to change the controller setup to use the LB/RB as aim/fire. I could not get used to using the LT/RT for aim/fire, it just felt weird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:03 pm

On a realistic note... When it was time to get one of the new consoles my heart immediately gravitated to Playstation...but what sold the deal is that PS3 is a more efficient and better media hub. Free of MICROSOFT'S tyranny of telling me what I can and cannot do...plus the controller gives me giggles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:29 am

I hear a lot of ppl saying the Xbox is just for kids or it's "the poor mans Playstation" I think this is a little unfair because I do hear a few adults on the in game mic every now and then, and the party making system is much better. But I can't keep the Xbox in the same room as the PS3 because it looks so cheap and nasty sitting next to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:32 am

the Bestest Console... Memes-untitled4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:35 am

LOL Tema .. you and your pics Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:09 am

he is good at them though pure aint he

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:08 am

Tema...your addition of a Cylon as your avatar makes my inner-nerd squeeeeeeee with delight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:46 am

I'm a pretty loyal guy, and that's the main reason I went for the PS3. I have always gone PS. That and the fact that I didn't have to pay to play online cuz I am a broke ass! Most of my friends have Xbox, so I would have been able to game with friends if I had gone that route, but to hell with 'em!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:54 am

^^^Real Talk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:59 am

MANIC wrote:
Tema...your addition of a Cylon as your avatar makes my inner-nerd squeeeeeeee with delight.

So what would happen if somebody had twiki from Buck Rodgers...

Would that do anything for ya bidi bidi bidi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:19 am

"Bidi bidi bidi what's shakin' Buck?"

Col. Deering would do more for me than Twiki

the Bestest Console... Erin_Gray_Wilma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Bestest Console...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next