Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

the Bestest Console...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:19 am

"Bidi bidi bidi what's shakin' Buck?"

Col. Deering would do more for me than Twiki

the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Erin_Gray_Wilma
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:29 am

Lol we nerds stick together Manic!

Wee +1 for fran and chef for bringing up Buck Rogers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:25 pm

I am a PS3 owner and my friends are on XBOX, so I get to play their systems a lot. I have to say the sticks on the PS3 feel a lot smoother and easier to control. I can keep the sensitivity at 7 on the PS3 and still be smooth and accurate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:29 pm

I have both consoles and aside from Uncharted the PS3 collects dust. I had Black Ops for it but played it once, it felt completely off compared to the 360 and I traded it in and never looked back. We do use it as a BluRay for the TV it is connected to though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:27 am

I have both and I prefer the Ps3 because I have never had 1 problem with it (hackers aside). My xbox would freeze mid game and it sounds like there's a small motorbike parked under my tv.(
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:05 pm

I've got both, and I say the xbox controller is far better. In fact, I'm trying to figure out a hybrid controller that's in the body of an xbox controller. Like, flip a switch and use it for my ps3. Plus, the party making system is better on the xbox, and it hasn't stopped connecting for a month at a time like the ps3 has. To be fair, though, the ps3 showed a lot of class in giving out the free games and whatnot afterwards even though it's a free service. I don't think the xbox would have gone that far if the situation had happened to them. They probably would have just refunded the amount of gold subscription that had been lost. I have both systems because they both have their strong points. Much like I have a wii for when my friends and I want to get our retro gaming on, or for watching netflix in the smoking lounge. I don't want to subject my better consoles to smoke damage.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:56 pm

XBOX all the way, but if I were to get a PS3 it would only be to play with the other side of the clan. Don't know if it is worth it yet, since we seem to be getting the PS3 side to join us. lol

DARKSIDERS!!!!!!! JOIN THE DARKSIDE AND TOGETHER WE WILL RULE AS ONE.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:30 pm

The only reason I bought a PS3 was because God of War III was PS exclusive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:41 pm

I've always had PS3's, But when mine broke about a year or so ago i tried an xbox.
Truthfully i didnt see much difference in game quality etc.
But just based on the controllers and the "free" psn network i'd have to go with a PS3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:12 pm

OMG is this unsuccessful troll still going, I only started it to try and cause massive arguments and a huge rift between the Xboxers and the Cool Guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm

Atari is the bestest console ever!!! You just can't beat titles like Frogger and Pitfall.... nough said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:54 pm

I wanted a NeoGeo but I was poor Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:07 pm

I bought a sega dreamcast hmmm nough said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:11 pm

I am going to have to say the original NES (Nintendo Entertainment system) Hundreds of hours on marios bros, duck hunt, Legend of Zelda. all great games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:23 pm

Gotta agree with N8 here, NES for sure. Some other greats metroid, castlevania series, contra, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:17 pm

PONG!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Gotta love the memories of the Commodore 64.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:51 pm

Yeah i loved the Commodore too - Thought i was the bees knees when i got an Amiga woo hoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Bestest Console...   the Bestest Console... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Bestest Console...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2