Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Pre-Orders for New Console

Go down 
+7
GCapo
Jman
walldoggy
Repo_Dog
coxey70
TheCanisDirus
MoneyMan300
11 posters
AuthorMessage
MoneyMan300

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

Pre-Orders for New Console Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Orders for New Console   Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:04 pm

Where are you pre-ordering your PS4 or XBO? I want to make sure I have one on release date. I believe Amazon will deliver on that day. I know the Microsoft store states that they will be delivered on the street date in most metro areas. Any other retailers that may deliver on that day....or will it be best to camp out and wait in line.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Orders for New Console   Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:24 pm

(First off... great commentary vid in the other thread! Completely agree.)

Every generation (since... god, NES through the 3DO and Sega Dreamcast etc.) ive eventually bought every console... but this generation i have no desire (currently) for the One.

As you said... it's super personal based on which games you prefer... online content and system features etc. I preordered a PS4 and Battlefield 4. Destiny, WatchDogs, the and all the badass FTP games will keep me busy for a year + on there.

If you're interested in one of the next gen's id jump soon! PS4 (launch shipments) are sold out at GameStop and on Amazon (even all bundles now i believe). And One is sold out of launch day in a few retailers as well.

I've heard Walmart and BestBuy still have launch quantities of both console... as well as ToysRus (maybe). I'll NEVERRRRRR wait in a console launch line again... i learned my lesson with the Wii and Xbox 360.

Thank god they do preordering nowadays lol!

I wish we could get a nice list going... which users going with which console. But each time we try it turns into a bickering fest unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
MoneyMan300

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Orders for New Console   Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Thanks!  My main goal is to have one on Day 1.  I would prefer Amazon (I would be surprised if they don't re-open for more pre-orders at some point).  The MS store is still taking orders for the One.  I don't trust Best Buy...have heard bad stories of people not getting their pre-orders for weeks after.  I didn't pre-order for the the last gen....just waited in line on the first day.

Just wanted to add that this isn't about which console, don't want to start that conversation.....just where, when and how Smile.

Last edited by MoneyMan300 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
coxey70

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Orders for New Console   Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:05 pm

I'm in the UK I've gone for the xbox one from Tesco Direct most people I play with are on xbox I just can't get on with a PS pad. And I think M$ balled the launch up so bad they're changing the specs of the one current rumours are 12 gig of ram and a faster processor.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Orders for New Console   Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:18 pm

gamestop the day of or midnight but sold out on both
If I do Amazon it will be atlest 12 to 15 hours behind gamestop because delvery time here if I am lucky ! Last time 3 days !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Orders for New Console   Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:36 pm

I would be getting an Xbox One but I plan on waiting until a few months after launch. GTA 5 will keep busy until the systems are available to just walk in and purchase.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Orders for New Console   Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:51 pm

Gamestop and Amazon launch day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Jman

Jman

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Orders for New Console   Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:04 pm

EBGames near my home. Pre-ordered a PS4 a week or so ago and switched my Ghosts pre-order from PS3 to PS4. Guy told me, at that time, he had 141 PS4 and 40 Xbox1 pre-ordered. I won't be lining up, just go in and pick it up when I am passing by the store.
Back to top Go down
GCapo

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Orders for New Console   Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:14 pm

I preordered a PS4 at Best Buy. I read they will start delivering the night before release and will take 3-5 days to arrive. Another thing if you are short on funds you can do same as cash for 6 months.

So is Ghost the next game we are going to obsess over?
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Orders for New Console   Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:35 pm

coxey70 wrote:
I'm in the UK I've gone for the xbox one from Tesco Direct most people I play with are on xbox I just can't get on with a PS pad. And I think M$ balled the launch up so bad they're changing the specs of the one current rumours are 12 gig of ram and a faster processor.
There have been rumors that that might happen, but I would be really surprised if they are able to change that many components 4 months before launch and get any systems on the shelves. It just seems to be a bit too much to change too late and I would be almost completely certain that it's not happening if there is no mention of it on or before Gamescom.
Back to top Go down
whizzups

whizzups

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Orders for New Console   Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Amazon is nice because you don't have to pay until it ships. I have both currently pre-ordered for launch day delivery. Probably going to cancel the PS4, but am still able to keep both reserved until I make up my mind and more details are released.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/whizotc https://www.youtube.com/user/whizzups?feature=guide
MrRalphee

MrRalphee

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Orders for New Console   Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:49 am

I went ahead and reserved my day one through Microsoft.guaranteed a system and no need to put money down,billed when it ships.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/themrralphee
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Orders for New Console   Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:46 pm

GCapo wrote:
I preordered a PS4 at Best Buy.  I read they will start delivering the night before release and will take 3-5 days to arrive.  Another thing if you are short on funds you can do same as cash for 6 months.

So is Ghost the next game we are going to obsess over?

not me have not even decided to get ghost !
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Orders for New Console   Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:47 pm

Doamne01 wrote:
coxey70 wrote:
There have been rumors that that might happen, but I would be really surprised if they are able to change that many components 4 months before launch and get any systems on the shelves. It just seems to be a bit too much to change too late and I would be almost completely certain that it's not happening if there is no mention of it on or before Gamescom.

There is no way to late in the production cycle !
Back to top Go down
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Orders for New Console   Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:15 am

I have the Xbox1 pre ordered for day1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Orders for New Console   Pre-Orders for New Console Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-Orders for New Console
Page 1 of 1