Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3   R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:13 pm

So the worst thing happened that could happen to a gamer my ps3 dies on me she gave out and wont be returning this sucks cause it was in the middle of a good match with the clannies sorry to those i was with i kno Zombie patton was party leader didnt mean to bail out on you guys but yea so the ps3 is officially done so i wont be gaming with you guys Sad untill i get a new one hopefully soon befoe MW3 drops just thought i should let the ps3 useres know that way no one thinks im bailing on the clan...

will be on the forums though

but is anybody else is ps3 out of service like mine??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3   R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:39 pm

That sucks...You only got a few weeks til MW3 drops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3   R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:46 pm

yea thats the only thing that sucks i would have preferred it messed up after MW3 dropped that way i would have got a chance to play it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3   R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:42 am

Sorry to hear that east89G. No way to fix it I guess. Hope to have you back for MW3, you're a heck of a player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3   R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:58 am

Oh No...I just played with ya yesterday brother. Are ya sure ya can't diy the fucker?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3   R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:03 am

Have you done any fix it yourself steps. What happened. Blue-ray lens failure?, drive motor failure? Yellow light of death failure? Give us some signs and symptoms. We will try to revive that Bitch. Look at NamKnight. His has a pacemaker and has multiple bypasses. Seriously, it died three times so far and is still going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3   R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:03 am

Damn that sucks to hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3   R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:05 pm

yea nate some symptoms are i turn it on and no picture will come up and i always have to unplug the powercord to turn it off and when it does come on it always says harddrive corrupted needs to be restored and when i try to restore it once again it freezez and i have to take the powercord out...

i really hope to get up and running before MW3 to start gamming with all you guys and girls again too audiopile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3   R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:45 pm

On top of my PM, try to put a different hard drive in it and see what happens
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3   R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:59 pm

Yeah I was in that party with you.....that sucks! Good luck and remember google is your friend, try and DIY before dropping another 250
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3   R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:38 pm

Thank you guys for all the help and info ..im trying but nothing seems to get it to work
i guess if all else fails im looking to drop another 250 Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3   R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P PLAYSTATION 3
Page 1 of 1