Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
FU Playstation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
FU Playstation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
FU Playstation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
FU Playstation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
FU Playstation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
FU Playstation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
FU Playstation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
FU Playstation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
FU Playstation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
FU Playstation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
FU Playstation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
FU Playstation Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
FU Playstation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
FU Playstation Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
FU Playstation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

FU Playstation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

FU Playstation Empty
PostSubject: FU Playstation   FU Playstation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:19 pm

Really, your going to do an PSN update on a Sunday when players are at home and not at work or school? You can't do it on a weekday in the middle of the night? Really? Really?
Back to top Go down

FU Playstation Empty
PostSubject: Re: FU Playstation   FU Playstation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:51 pm

Yeah this really seems like a complete troll attempt. Pretty much the worst possible time to do maintenance.
Back to top Go down

FU Playstation Empty
PostSubject: Re: FU Playstation   FU Playstation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:14 pm

They're a complete bunch of tossers, they obviously want to piss their customers off at every given opportunity. WTF is wrong with Wednesdays.
Back to top Go down
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

FU Playstation Empty
PostSubject: Re: FU Playstation   FU Playstation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:26 pm

wonder wht the hell they are updating, i dont see any info as to what they are updating online
Back to top Go down

FU Playstation Empty
PostSubject: Re: FU Playstation   FU Playstation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:26 pm

Maybe they're updating their fucktarded servers for better online functionality. I know that's not what they're doing, but it was the only good thing i could think of that could come from this.

Most likely, they're just being hacked again.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

FU Playstation Empty
PostSubject: Re: FU Playstation   FU Playstation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:32 pm

It is probably internal network upgrades to compensate the influx of online users as of late. Also, peak time was November to February for most companies. This is just out of peak time.

also, This is a company based in japan...my guess is japan was like "yeah thats a good day just do it for both of them on our monday"
Back to top Go down

FU Playstation Empty
PostSubject: Re: FU Playstation   FU Playstation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:02 pm

Im not that irritated about it honestly. I can get by one night without my pixel people killing and can find something to play solo. If by some chance it was to last more than a day then id start to be upset though. I mean seriously whatever day of the week they decide to do it there will be people pissed off. If you guys dont think its fair to be done on a weekend then what day would you like it? Not everyone has weekends off or uses them for their playtime. I guessing by a few previous posts that it would be ok to screw the people who have time to play on say a monday just to spare the ones who want to play on a sunday. Point is there is no time thats going to please eveyone so lets just hope its done on time like we've been told and everything will be back to normal tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

FU Playstation Empty
PostSubject: Re: FU Playstation   FU Playstation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:20 pm

Actually this works for me because I have to be at work early tomorrow for an all day meeting, so I wasn't planning on playing anyway! lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

FU Playstation Empty
PostSubject: Re: FU Playstation   FU Playstation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:31 pm

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
Im not that irritated about it honestly. I can get by one night without my pixel people killing and can find something to play solo. If by some chance it was to last more than a day then id start to be upset though. I mean seriously whatever day of the week they decide to do it there will be people pissed off. If you guys dont think its fair to be done on a weekend then what day would you like it? Not everyone has weekends off or uses them for their playtime. I guessing by a few previous posts that it would be ok to screw the people who have time to play on say a monday just to spare the ones who want to play on a sunday. Point is there is no time thats going to please eveyone so lets just hope its done on time like we've been told and everything will be back to normal tomorrow.

Um, Monday would've been cool, I mean really, Monday fucking sucks anyhow so why not throw salt in that wound versus opening a whole new wound ? Really?! WTF Sony !
Back to top Go down

FU Playstation Empty
PostSubject: Re: FU Playstation   FU Playstation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:49 pm

VermontKindBud wrote:
CrazyNixon7 wrote:

Um, Monday would've been cool, I mean really, Monday fucking sucks anyhow so why not throw salt in that wound versus opening a whole new wound ? Really?! WTF Sony !

Thanks for proving my point. Mondays are my only day off each week and even though i usually play each night Monday is the day i get my most playtime. So according to you its ok to screw me since "Mondays suck" to you?. Im not backing Sony one bit but damn you cant win cause no matter what day you pick there are going to be pissed off people.
Back to top Go down

FU Playstation Empty
PostSubject: Re: FU Playstation   FU Playstation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:26 am

Nixon, I agree with what you're saying - it's always going to affect someone. However, a company that runs webservers should be able to see when they're at peak traffic, and schedule maintenance outside those peak times. Sure you're going to piss someone off, but better to piss off 5 people than 5,000.

I'm personally ok, as I've got a few games I haven't played in a while. But PSN is playing with fire here, especially when their market share is so tenuous.
Back to top Go down

FU Playstation Empty
PostSubject: Re: FU Playstation   FU Playstation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:32 am

I'm not to totally bent, I have the awesome Monday Tuesday's off so it will be game on then. I misread the initial message I thougt it was going to be down 12 hours longer than it is. The weekend thing is a bummer for me because there are more 30 on later because it is a weekend and I don't get off work til 10pst. Especially on BF3 most of those guys are getting off about the time I'm getting on, so it has been a lot of solo play for me. Walldog BF3? sith dust yours off?? Man, do I miss the days of normal hours and weekends off. I'm guessing the maintenance is some kind of security check, anti-hack something or other to prevent a major shutdown like before.
Back to top Go down

FU Playstation Empty
PostSubject: Re: FU Playstation   FU Playstation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:41 am

Well it didn't bother me to much I was able to play a few min of Dead Island befor I got called into work.
Back to top Go down

FU Playstation Empty
PostSubject: Re: FU Playstation   FU Playstation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:05 am

It's back up.
Back to top Go down

FU Playstation Empty
PostSubject: Re: FU Playstation   FU Playstation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:42 pm

I just spent the evening beating the campaign......FU Makarov, your voice is so annoying anyway!
Back to top Go down

FU Playstation Empty
PostSubject: Re: FU Playstation   FU Playstation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:48 pm

I played some AC brotherhood...I tried to play the campaign but that shit froze my ps3 up as well...Been having a ton of problems with MW3 the last few days...
Back to top Go down

FU Playstation Empty
PostSubject: Re: FU Playstation   FU Playstation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Yeah, I found it odd.

I would think that their main clients are from the North and South American time zones.

Which, I would assume is their peak traffic.

As Skelly pointed out, that would not make sense to upset them.

Sony has not been known for the great business sense or customer appreciation lately so it does not really surprise me. Odd yes, surprise - no.

It was back up in time for some Late Night fun.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FU Playstation Empty
PostSubject: Re: FU Playstation   FU Playstation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FU Playstation
Page 1 of 1