Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

MW3/Elite question...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MW3/Elite question... Empty
PostSubject: MW3/Elite question...   MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:09 pm

Not sure if this can be answered yet since MW3 isnt out but im curious about in game stat tracking. I mean as we all know in BO you can check someones stats in game and MW2 you cant unless they are on your FL. It comes in handy to see what kind of player you are playing against as opposed to being "blind" in MW2. Of course Elite is going to give all sorts of stat tracking but is it going to be part of the actual game or just a separate program like the beta was? Sorry its probably a stupid question but for some reason it just popped into my head. Ive read alot about MW3 but far from everything so maybe someone has a better clue than me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3/Elite question...   MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Its a good question and one I do not know the answer to. We may have to wait for release to find out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3/Elite question...   MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:48 pm

I want to make uneducated guesses! I thought I read in the huge twitter stream thing that Mason posted that Elite was a seperate thing away from the console.

How will we now call Bunny Ranch if we cant see stats? Bummer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3/Elite question...   MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Elite is a separate thing - it's the website that had a beta recently. Apparently it's closed now, but will reopen with the release of MW3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3/Elite question...   MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:19 pm

Isn't it gonna be some form of "app" on the consule
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3/Elite question...   MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:41 am

MANIC wrote:
Isn't it gonna be some form of "app" on the consule

Good question Manic, I also read somewhere it will also be an app available for smarphones, ipads, etc.

To answer Nixon's question I am assuming the MW3 combat record will be viewable as in BO, elite shows and track stats from all the games (MW2, BO, MW3) and will be much more detailed in nature.....at least that is what I comprehended from what I read.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: MW3/Elite question...   MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:43 am

Thanks for Your Participation!

The Call of Duty ELITE beta is now officially closed.

The Connect, Compete and Improve sections of the service are no longer available as we prepare for the launch of Call of Duty Elite and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 on November 8th.

The Career page will reopen for all users in the upcoming days, allowing you full access to your Call of Duty: Black Ops statistics.

Thanks again for participating in the beta. Your feedback and involvement was invaluable in helping us test and optimize the service.

Become a Call of Duty® Elite Founder

Get Founder status by upgrading your Call of Duty® ELITE membership to Premium by November 13, 2011.

All the premium benefits including all MW3 DLC and more

Unique Founder Weapon Camo & Profile Skin

Exclusive Founder In-game Player Card & Emblem

Access to the Private "#Founder" Group

Special Founder Clan XP Boost

Special Founder Operations, Events, & Leagues

Exclusive Founder Prizes & Experiences

Become a Founder Now

Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: MW3/Elite question...   MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:01 pm

Sounds like you automatically get Founder Status if you were in the Beta AND bought the hardended edition...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3/Elite question...   MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:05 pm

I got the same email this morning even though I was not in the Beta. Founder status is if you sign up for Elite premium by Nov. 13th or have purchased the Hardened edition. That is the ONLY two ways to get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3/Elite question...   MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:12 pm

As far as I am aware Elite will be separate to MW3 but that's not to say that there won't be some sort of stat tracking in-game also....it's pretty cool that you can use your create a class using your smartphone though Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3/Elite question...   MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:45 pm

I hope the camos and player cards are cool and worth the extra dough!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3/Elite question...   MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Should be, the map pack DLC's will be worth it in their own right....PLUS you get them earlier than the generally public (so they say).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3/Elite question...   MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Good point Stream...a little advantage ahead of the general pop should help a little early in each release!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW3/Elite question...   MW3/Elite question... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW3/Elite question...
Page 1 of 1