Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Question about MP7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Question about MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Question about MP7   Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:32 pm

Okay, I unlocked the MP7 and quickly found that it is wild. The only thing helping me is the large mag.

Literally I only get a kill because I have enough ammo to eventually hit the person that is laying on the floor laughing at me for shooting everything but them.

What are you guys doing to the MP7 to help control it?
Back to top Go down

Question about MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about MP7   Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:40 pm

I usally run range and rapid fire. steady aim is a must as I really only use the sights if the target is long range.
Back to top Go down

Question about MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about MP7   Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:44 pm

I talk sweetly to it, but it a nice dinner, take it out for drinks, and when it isn't looking slip a sedative in its drink. Then it behaves and allows me to get kills. I rarely shoot from the hip and like a reddot and silencer on it with 2 attachments perk. Short 3-5 round bursts help also.
Back to top Go down

Question about MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about MP7   Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:49 pm

Question about MP7 MW3SMGMP7V2aQuestion about MP7 MW3SMGMP7KickV2a

Hmmm. It is probably the tightest gun in the game. Steady aim really helps with rushing and hipfiring. I like range & silencer , or rapid fire & xmags. Rapid fire only adds 10% to the speed so it is a bit of a waste honestly, so you could add a sight. I recommend the thermal.
Back to top Go down

Question about MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about MP7   Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:18 pm

Okay, thanks.

I have not unlocked Steady Aim yet so maybe that is the key.

And I do tend to pull the trigger and let it rip. Maybe need to burst a little more.

However, I like Nate's idea of wining and dining it. Had not thought of that.
Back to top Go down

Question about MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about MP7   Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:29 pm

lol I go crazy with range and rapid fire

I ran range and harm scope lol I sniped people acrost the map with that set up.

Its the best sub machine gun in the game IMO lol

PP90 < is pretty awsome as well rapid fire and kick make it a lazer beam.
Back to top Go down

Question about MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about MP7   Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:13 pm

Yeah... I read your OP Canis and I thought MP7? Does he mean MP5?

The MP7 has been a laser for me. Even without the Kick proficiency. I usually have either Range on it or Focus so I don't flinch as much in gunfights.
Back to top Go down

Question about MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about MP7   Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:16 pm

The problem with the MP7 can be that it is so tight that if you start off target, you miss bad...whereas most other guns will bounce on target a bit from recoil. I have a decent amount of kills with the MP7...when I'm on and shooting well it is a beast...but if I'm off I have problems with it. You have to be solid with the aim.
Back to top Go down

Question about MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about MP7   Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:43 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
I talk sweetly to it, but it a nice dinner, take it out for drinks, and when it isn't looking slip a sedative in its drink. Then it behaves and allows me to get kills. I rarely shoot from the hip and like a reddot and silencer on it with 2 attachments perk. Short 3-5 round bursts help also.
Does this gun at least put out on the first date because I haven't been having the success with the mp7 that everyone else seems to have. I'm close to giving up on this gun and every other smg for that matter. The ARs put out. That I know so I just might as well stick to them from now on.
Back to top Go down

Question about MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about MP7   Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:52 am

I too love the MP7. It is my #1 weapon. I run range proficiency and a red dot sight. This pair allows me to win gunfights at all ranges. I find it doesn't need kick and rapid fire only boosts an already decent ROF by 10% unlike other SMG's that get a 25% buff with this attachment.
Back to top Go down

Question about MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about MP7   Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:03 am

lumm0x wrote:
I too love the MP7. It is my #1 weapon. I run range proficiency and a red dot sight. This pair allows me to win gunfights at all ranges. I find it doesn't need kick and rapid fire only boosts an already decent ROF by 10% unlike other SMG's that get a 25% buff with this attachment.

Ditto expect i run silencer.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

Question about MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about MP7   Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:20 am

I haven't used it yet, just up to the stargate smg... no idea what its called Smile
Back to top Go down

Question about MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about MP7   Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:20 am

I think silencer is a must for the MP7. The muzzle flash gets on my nerves. I'll either run it with 2 attachments (silencer + rds) or with range (just silencer), but I don't think range helps much. Could be wrong.
Back to top Go down

Question about MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about MP7   Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:36 pm

CanisMajor60 wrote:
Okay, I unlocked the MP7 and quickly found that it is wild. The only thing helping me is the large mag.

Literally I only get a kill because I have enough ammo to eventually hit the person that is laying on the floor laughing at me for shooting everything but them.

What are you guys doing to the MP7 to help control it?

Is your sensitivity set too high?
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

Question about MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about MP7   Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:28 pm

i love the mp 7, i either run range and ext mags or attach w/rapid and ext mags. front sights stay right on target not to much recoil, you can throw a sliencer on it to make it even tighter. just gotta keep using it, it gets better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

Question about MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about MP7   Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:24 am

Yeah, I am talking about the MP7.

Now that I have unlocked Steady Aim, and have gotten use to it I really like it.

I went directly from the MK14 (1000 kills) to the MP7 and I believe that was my main problem.

The Mk14 takes longer to pull up and move around, so when I went to the MP7 I was over aiming and not shooting in bursts.

Now I can use it with or without Steady Aim.

I never just ran around the map, because I used slower ARs, but now I enjoy ExCond and just running around with the MP7.

Been trying the Load-Outs you guys have recommended and I have found your input very helpful.

Just put the ACOG on it for bigger maps and love it.
Just unlocked the HAMR and have not tried it.

For really long distances the MK14 was better, but I have gotten some "long-ish" awards with the MP7.
So I am thinking of running HAMR on big maps and giving that a try.

Your input has really helped and got me to quit thinking defensive with an AR and more offensive.

Back to top Go down

Question about MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about MP7   Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:39 am

MP-7 is not a long range gun and engage those situations carefully and methodically

I have been running the MP-7 all day almost exclusively and I have narrowed down my fav set-up with it

MP-7 + kick
RDS ~ I will give ext mags a go once they are unlocked
Sleight of Hand
Hardline <- in Dom a cap a couple assists and a kill and you are well on your way to waxing the enemy
Steady Aim

Since I use steady Aim I also take advantage of the buzz saws know as the FMG's dual of course

flash
claymore

And the 5-7-9 killstreaks preddy - heli - AH-6 or reaper

Back to top Go down

Question about MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about MP7   Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:03 am

I just checked my stats with the mp7

my accuracy is 18%. It is my highest accuracy weapon.. lol!

Last edited by SN0WR1DER on Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Question about MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about MP7   Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:12 am

SN0WR1DER wrote:

Yeah, my accuracy is steadily rising now that I use mostly the MP7 and T95.
Back to top Go down

Question about MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about MP7   Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:30 am

audiopile wrote:
SN0WR1DER wrote:

Yeah, my accuracy is steadily rising now that I use mostly the MP7 and T95.

Were you using the mp7 alot today? I kept picking up ammo all day it was awesome!!!
I normally dont pick up that much off my dead bodies alone....

I dont think I ran out of ammo today.. and I went on quite a few reaper+ runs

Something for the clan to think about...using the same weapons we can resupply off each other.
Back to top Go down

Question about MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about MP7   Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:17 pm

MP7 is probably the loudest gun in the game. Definitely silencer unless you want them to know where you are and get kills that way.
Back to top Go down

Question about MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about MP7   Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:55 pm

SN0WR1DER wrote:

Were you using the mp7 alot today? I kept picking up ammo all day it was awesome!!!
I normally dont pick up that much off my dead bodies alone....

I dont think I ran out of ammo today.. and I went on quite a few reaper+ runs

Something for the clan to think about...using the same weapons we can resupply off each other.

Yeah, I was. Same gun (and attachments) on the ground will add ammo to your weapon. I think at one point I had almost 300 bullets in my 2XFMGs, we had atleast 3 guys running them.
Back to top Go down

Question about MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about MP7   Question about MP7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:47 pm

I wondered why I had more ammo at times on ACR... w/o Scavenger/Scavenger Pro of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question about MP7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about MP7   Question about MP7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about MP7
Page 1 of 1