Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working

Go down 
+4
MoneyMan300
Nely
slam lrm
Vidzjunkie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Empty
PostSubject: Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working   headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:33 pm

So, I figured out how to get my Astro's working with Chat/Party Chat.

Basically, i have my astro's hooked up with the Optical Cable (this is a must)

Once you do that, you will be able to hear the game fine.

Now, do NOT plug anything into the controller.

Now, make sure your kinetic is turned on for Chat.

Now, you can join a party, and it uses your kinetic for the mic, and the party chat and game sound comes through your Good headset.

I just showed Migs how to do this and he is running it too.

You must have your headset setup with the Optical cable.

Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
slam lrm

slam lrm

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 6

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working   headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:32 pm

nice info
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working   headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:48 am

Some headsets don't have optical though.

Wasn't this set up already known?

Maybe I just read more forums and articles than everyone else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
MoneyMan300

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working   headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:11 am

Yep...that's how I have my setup for now. In the 360 there was an option for to play voice through both...anyone know if that's still there? It helps with doing live com type videos.
Back to top Go down
Vidzjunkie

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working   headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:49 am

That option is not there,

But you can use the game dvr to record up to 5 mins of game play, and when you use the upload app, you can add voice over after. Or if you say "Xbox record that" it will record the last 30 secs and you can combine clips and do voice over after in that upload app
Back to top Go down
MoneyMan300

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working   headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:01 pm

My Elgato works fine for capturing game play....just trying to work out capturing other players voice for live com type stuff. I do like the built in record feature though.
Back to top Go down
Vidzjunkie

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working   headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:15 pm

Yea, i have been recording a lot with my Elgato, just have not done any VO stuff
Back to top Go down
tazlittleking

tazlittleking

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working   headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:51 pm

The thing that sucks with this for me is that people who use the included headset chat are ridiculously loud. I am thinking of doing the mod for the adapter and just muffling the mic a bit. Love headset with awareness, helps so much.
Back to top Go down
Vidzjunkie

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working   headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:57 pm

yea, i plan on trying the mod out too..

I agree with you. The ones that use the headset that come with the xbox are just so loud. Its not there fault, its just how it is.

It does hurt trying to hear footsteps and game sounds when the chat is up so loud. I hope the mod helps it more. I will know over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Koi

Dirty Koi

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 12

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working   headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:15 am

For some reason its not letting use the kinect for chat. I have everything setup right, but I do t get the symbol by my name. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TattooedKoi?feature=mhee
Vidzjunkie

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working   headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:29 am

Koi, if you have the symbol then it sounds like you still have your headset plugged into your controller.

You can't do that... You need to unplug your chat headset from your controller.... You need to have nothing plugged into your controller
Back to top Go down
Dirty Koi

Dirty Koi

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 12

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working   headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:51 am

It hasn't been plugged in. The kinect is for chat in the settings. Is it for parties only that it will work?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TattooedKoi?feature=mhee
Vidzjunkie

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working   headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:33 am

yea, it will only work for parties..the kinect will not work for game chat
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working   headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:35 am

Nely wrote:
Some headsets don't have optical though.

Wasn't this set up already known?

Maybe I just read more forums and articles than everyone else.
The people that do not have optical can use an EarForce DSS unit from turtle beach. I used my wife's old one to get her Razer Chimera's to work. And works like a charm!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
BuffaloCobra

BuffaloCobra

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working   headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:38 am

listen to you sad sausages with all of your xbox one problems. who can help me with me my maseratti?
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working   headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:14 pm

No one can help you Cobra because of all the delusions in your head!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working   headset - Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox One - Chat Mic/Headset Now working
Page 1 of 1