Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

First Midnight Release

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

You and Midnight Release
I have been doing midnight release since before it was cool
First Midnight Release - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%First Midnight Release - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
My First Midnight Release
First Midnight Release - Page 2 Vote_lcap39%First Midnight Release - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 39% [ 12 ]
I did a midnight release one time, but never again because it was not worth it
First Midnight Release - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%First Midnight Release - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Midnight release sounds kinds personal don’t you think? Mind your own business a-hole…
First Midnight Release - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%First Midnight Release - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Anal Bum Covers for $400 Alex
First Midnight Release - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%First Midnight Release - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage

First Midnight Release - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Midnight Release   First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:10 am

what??

your the toss bag?? is that your version of "your the wanker"

am so easily confused Idea

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Midnight Release   First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:19 am

In lieu of 'Wanker'...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Midnight Release   First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:35 pm

Ive donw midnites for NCAA Football and Madden for like 7 years now, and when I started playing COD I went for MW2 and BLOPS. Its not at bad as you would think, when I went for Blops there was like 250 in line and i was in and out in like 20 mins, it moves quick, the only thing you need to watch out for is the jackasses who get it before you and think its cool to yell and peel out in moms tore ass (taurus) and almost hit you. MW2 was about the same as well, with exception of the dipshits putting on their night vision goggles and then the cops shining the lights in their eyes. I was surprised at how many youngsters were their with their moms though...All in all I say goat fart (go for it), they give shit out free sometimes and its just part of the experience is the way i look at it....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Midnight Release   First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:32 pm

Will be doing 00:00 release this year. My first midnight release was for MOD2. Stood in line for 2 hours. Will take a foldable seat this time. I took leave for the 9th just to get a head start on MOD3. Hopefully it will not dissapoint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Midnight Release   First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:44 pm

MANIC wrote:
Nam...you are a braver soul then me. Aren't you a cop or something? Wear your uniform or your MC's colors to scare the fuck out of all the stoners

Not a bad idea Manic. Don't know which would scare 'em worse, but no matter which, they'd certainly get outta my way! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Midnight Release   First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:01 pm

I am seriously considering doing the midnight release. I probably will not play that night, but I would like to get an early morning jump on it before the store opens. As I said in a difffent topic I am on vacation for that whole week so it is GAME ON!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Midnight Release   First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:56 pm

olmf wrote:
I am seriously considering doing the midnight release. I probably will not play that night, but I would like to get an early morning jump on it before the store opens.

There is no way I could get my game and not toss it in immediately. I will be online asap!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 11-8-11 midnight to 6...   First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:39 am

looking to set up with 6hrs of headquarters either HC or reg. hit me up at jugernnutt on PS#
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Midnight Release   First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:28 pm

The gamestop in my area is doing a pre-release tournament. They're giving away systems, turtle beach headsets and some other cool crap, plus I get to play before midnight. I don't think i'll win anything, but at least i'll get the jump on learning one map.

I'll be sleeping all day on the 7th, so i'll be ready to throw down from release until passout. Hit me up on PSN if you're looking for another x30x to mix it up with.

CaptainHammer420
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Midnight Release   First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:06 am

it will be my 1st midnight launch i will be there monday nyt tuesday morning for it and will be playing it when i get back but campaign i will be playing first before i go on multiplayer Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Midnight Release   First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:54 am

When you switch on your console Dan and see all us online you will be draught on with us.
Save the campaign until network gets done again or your internet goes down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Midnight Release   First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:55 am

Hey Daniel-Son, I'm sure it wasn't very long ago you said you weren't getting the hardened edition and Midnight release was for geeks Wink

Glad you've seen the light

See you online Tuesday morning afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Midnight Release   First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:55 am

Just stopped by my gamestop to pay my copy off. After talking to the guy, I will be going at midnight. He said he's worked a few of them and I'll be outta there by 12:15/12:30 worse case scenario. He told me stop in at 6 on Monday, get a bracelet and a final receipt and at 12:01 they cycle them through as quickly as they get to the counter and are handed their copy. My store had 600 reserved copy's for both consoles I was told, the most for any game to date he said. Anyway, I'll be seeing some of you hopefully by 1:00 EST the 8th!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Midnight Release   First Midnight Release - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Midnight Release
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2