Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie Empty
PostSubject: Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie   Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:14 am

Last night was the first time I have ever picked up a new game at the midnight release. You could call me a new release virgin and, boy, did I lose my innocence last night. Just a couple of random thoughts, lessons learned, observations, and general uselessness from me to you. Enjoy!

1. Five Gamestop employees on duty last night and not one of them has ever seen a woman naked unless you count the three breasted hooker in "Total Recall". And that includes the one female employee!
2. The police rolled in at about 11:45 to pick up their copies and the employee that lives in his mother's basement sent them to the back of the line. Darwin called, this kid ain't gonna survive to ever see a real girl naked. Before you guys respond, yes, I know, they ALL live in their mother's basement.
3. WTF are little kids doing at a midnight release. If I had ever asked my parents to let me go to a video game release, at midnight, on a school night, my father would have man slapped me for being stupid.
4. Little people always make me smile, but last night I got to see Gary Coleman and Biz Markie's love child roll up with a 5' 8" girlfriend in a white Caddy. I can't make this shit up.
5. I am too old to stay up that late. I have to face facts. By 2 am I was having imaginary conversations with SlyPeeler about which flavor of Hamburger Helper is the best. Thank god I took today off because I feel like a freight train hit me.
6. During one of those imaginary conversations, Quint, Brody, and Hooper came in and said "I think we need a bigger TV." Thanks Treyarch for making the on-screen print as small as possible.
7. Coke Zero and Hawaiian Punch jelly beans do not make a nutritious breakfast.

Well, there you have it. Just a couple of random thoughts, flung out into the world like crap from a monkey. Good morning and good night.
Back to top Go down
MajorBedhead067

MajorBedhead067

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie   Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:22 am

I agree seriously a school night! My kids had a couple of buddies going with their mom and
I was like don't EVEN think about it! Quit your crying and just go play HALO 4!

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie   Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:23 am

Fantastic Stack. I'm ever so proud of you. First reach!
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie   Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:59 am

YGH...Do you really expect us to believe that is the first reach-a-round you've given stack? Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie   Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:31 pm

indyratpack wrote:
YGH...Do you really expect us to believe that is the first reach-a-round you've given stack? Question

In a non prison enviroment.
Back to top Go down
birddotcom

birddotcom

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 32

PostSubject: Re: Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie   Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:29 pm

Three Cheese Macaroni
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/birddotcom?feature=watch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie   Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Observations, lessons learned, and musings of a midnight release rookie
Page 1 of 1